Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnajj
Quote:
Originally Posted by txdrvr
Quote:
Quote:
Howdy Headborg. Y'all still get a performance bonus over at Shaffer. They stopped it awhile back at Crete when the raises happened a couple of years ago. When they did have it they did the usual also and found something to disqualify you for it so I just never tried for it after the first year or two.
Never got disqualified one time while they were still paying bonuses. Pretty simple rules to follow. Kinda hard to screw it up. :roll:
Yeah like anything you say is believeable. :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just admit it. You're a loser. I've told a number of Crete drivers of your supposed 4 days without a load story and there has been one common theme to their responses. Bullshit.
So I take it that you didn't go and ask my manager herself in Ottawa as I asked? Wonder why? Oh yeah you are a liar and trying to bamboozle the newbies here in recruiting bonus money. :roll:
Too bad you never finished High School. Probably grade school too for that matter. Maybe if you had you would have the creativity to come up with a new attack instead of the same old BS recruiting argument that you seem to be stuck on.
Oh and I am tired of showing how you are lying so much but I remember you saying how long you have been with Crete and they stopped the bonus program by the time you arrived. :roll:

Keep trying though. I have way more experience at Crete than you and know this company well. I also have brought many over to this company by not lying as you do and they come with their eyes open and know the score beforehand. Be honest and upfront with anyone and they will be glad. Lie to them for a bit of bonus money and they will hate you.
Blows Whistle at Karnajj and TexDriver--

Actually I haven't seen any of Karnajj efforts to "recruit" at all over here-
by lying or otherwise. Why don't both of you start some kind of thread like evertrucker--- and post some actual ----- numbers & progress reports.
All I've seen from Karnajj is trying to start fights and 100% Partisan Support for all things Crete. He/she did disagree with Evertrucker on wither or not-- you do better by "pacing" yourself out with 8.75 hrs each day or Resetting. I'd like to see a head-to-head between two Crete Drivers using both methods/strategies .
I did a reset- in Week-5 which didn't help me out a bit-- maybe even hurt me( seems in that week-- I might have been better off to just have run the hours I had-- instead of getting 34hrs behind)
Old 02-10-2008, 05:20 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Re: Ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by headborg
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Howdy Headborg. Y'all still get a performance bonus over at Shaffer. They stopped it awhile back at Crete when the raises happened a couple of years ago. When they did have it they did the usual also and found something to disqualify you for it so I just never tried for it after the first year or two.
Never got disqualified one time while they were still paying bonuses. Pretty simple rules to follow. Kinda hard to screw it up. :roll:
Yeah like anything you say is believeable. :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just admit it. You're a loser. I've told a number of Crete drivers of your supposed 4 days without a load story and there has been one common theme to their responses. Bullshit.
So I take it that you didn't go and ask my manager herself in Ottawa as I asked? Wonder why? Oh yeah you are a liar and trying to bamboozle the newbies here in recruiting bonus money. :roll:
Too bad you never finished High School. Probably grade school too for that matter. Maybe if you had you would have the creativity to come up with a new attack instead of the same old BS recruiting argument that you seem to be stuck on.
Oh and I am tired of showing how you are lying so much but I remember you saying how long you have been with Crete and they stopped the bonus program by the time you arrived. :roll:

Keep trying though. I have way more experience at Crete than you and know this company well. I also have brought many over to this company by not lying as you do and they come with their eyes open and know the score beforehand. Be honest and upfront with anyone and they will be glad. Lie to them for a bit of bonus money and they will hate you.
Blows Whistle at Karnajj and TexDriver--

Actually I haven't seen any of Karnajj efforts to "recruit" at all over here-
by lying or otherwise. Why don't both of you start some kind of thread like evertrucker--- and post some actual ----- numbers & progress reports.
All I've seen from Karnajj is trying to start fights and 100% Partisan Support for all things Crete. He/she did disagree with Evertrucker on wither or not-- you do better by "pacing" yourself out with 8.75 hrs each day or Resetting. I'd like to see a head-to-head between two Crete Drivers using both methods/strategies .
I did a reset- in Week-5 which didn't help me out a bit-- maybe even hurt me( seems in that week-- I might have been better off to just have run the hours I had-- instead of getting 34hrs behind)
I will say that I say something factual and be honest and continiously get called a liar because I didn't kiss Crete's ass? No I will not take it. I been with this companhy too long and know it too well to do so. And I also smell fraud easily and this guy stinks.

Now Crete will sit you as long as they want and get you a load when they deem they are ready and will not pay any pay for it. It has happened.

Now no matter what I say this noob comes and says it isn;t happeneing and Crete is a paradise. No way Crete is. They are just another mega carrier that cares nothing except their truck and not the driver inside it. That is ok though because we know it up front. They do a few things well and that is all.

Now if this noob wants to pooh pooh everything I say then so be it.
Old 02-11-2008, 04:04 PM
Senior Board Member

Monday Morning week#6

Do a tailgate manual pallet jack unload at at landscaping/brick yard in -18 deg temp this morning-- 45 minutes work removing 20 pallets= $35.00 unloading pay + $30.00 for the extra stop. Takes an hour thought to communicate with dispatch-- to confirm/ assure he's putting it in for me.

Final stop 10am- they've got a ramp and a bobcat -- empty in 15 minutes

so, I've worked 3hrs this morning, driving 75miles and unloading.

75x.465= $34.88
+$65.00
________

$99.87

I send in empty call and get the "no preplan exists for auto dispatching unit" message

I head for Flying J- Peculiar, Mo for breakfast

I send in : "although I'm due home thursday- I could stand to be as late as monday getting home, if there's $$$$ to be made- if that helps any"

I get back: "Right now we got no loads to offer. please check back at 12:30"

I'm 249 miles from the house..............
might be taking home time several days early.......

There's two other Shaffers already here on lot.

Breakfast time.
__________________________________________________ __________

One of the other Shaffer Drivers is either a hermit or dead in his truck-- both are pulling Crete Trailers---and the second claims to be an actual Crete driver-- the Shaffer Truck was the only "new" truck they had to move him into-- so he took it.

Gonna be setting here until I load tomorrow- 11am Lee's Summit
bound for Memphis 443 miles away Wednesday Morning 6am

then home for 6 days. That will really kill this month's $$$.
Old 02-12-2008, 03:14 AM
Default Good luck getting home

Well there were 4 Shaffer trucks hauliong Crete trailers heading east bound up I-44 in Missouri that I saw early today so maybe that is where they were going. The roads were atrocious so hope they made it safe.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:16 AM
Senior Board Member

They might as well paint them all either blue or red and get it over with...
Old 02-13-2008, 02:04 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumper
They might as well paint them all either blue or red and get it over with...
I was thinking a Basic White truck( easy on Bodyshop work) with a Red and Blue Strip That way no one feels slighted....and just put the different stickers on the different doors.

Also, would make us --- the "All American" colors.
Old 02-13-2008, 04:32 AM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: Oh

Quote:
Forgot to add that they had a delivery time on Tuesday and didn't have the hours to deliver and I said I would grab it and run and we can repower the load for someone but they went ahead and set a new appt. time for Wednesday and now I can deliver myself. My delivery time is 1600. A bit late but like I said I wil be short on hours and will just ask for a load the following morning.

Last time I was in the area though I had to run over to near Gallup and get a load for Salt lake city that was not too fun so hope that doesn't happen.
well, did you make it to Los Lunas, NM ok? Wal-Mart? Where you off to now??- oh....it's only tuesday nite....sorry? You made it to Amarillo yet?
Old 02-13-2008, 06:01 AM
Default Re: Oh

Quote:
Originally Posted by headborg
Quote:
Forgot to add that they had a delivery time on Tuesday and didn't have the hours to deliver and I said I would grab it and run and we can repower the load for someone but they went ahead and set a new appt. time for Wednesday and now I can deliver myself. My delivery time is 1600. A bit late but like I said I wil be short on hours and will just ask for a load the following morning.

Last time I was in the area though I had to run over to near Gallup and get a load for Salt lake city that was not too fun so hope that doesn't happen.
well, did you make it to Los Lunas, NM ok? Wal-Mart? Where you off to now??- oh....it's only tuesday nite....sorry? You made it to Amarillo yet?
No I deliver late tomorrow and hauled ass here to Amarillo and decided to take a 34 restart. I also have friends here and cleaned the truck and myself and went out to eat. Should make it with plenty of time. It will be nice to stop fighting the log book so much now. Plus I just put in for hometime so I will need all I can to get that way. Expect to have to go to Salt lake or LA area to get a load home but who knows.

Be careful out there as the roads are bad up where I heard you were last.
Old 02-13-2008, 08:54 PM
Senior Board Member

Well....home now so this is the final for week#6

this trip said to pay 443 LD 19 DH practical miles

I'm getting ripped off....

The practical miles are 538 going I-70- I-55 as shown in the suggested routing... but those 443 miles are HHG- down the Ho Chi Min Trail ( US63)

So total for week#6 is: 974 LM
+191 DH
+ 19 DH
+ 443 LD

1627 for 5 days work.
Old 02-22-2008, 07:27 AM
Senior Board Member

Week#7

Total miles are : 983 Ld + 45 DH= 1028 for 1.5 days work~~1.75 depending
on how you figure it.

( 5.5 days at home for start of week)

18 days and I'll be home again--waxing the Charger & getting Jet Ski ready for Spring.