User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2008, 03:59 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking

Let's see what kind of fun they have with your DAC since you quit while their truck was in the shop. It'll be interesting to see their true colors. I wish you the best in your new adventures, keep up a new blog, it's been a really interesting read
Old 10-26-2008, 11:16 AM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member

C'mon Headborg! Us loyal readers have been following the exploits of headborg for months now. All of a sudden this excellent thread is ended with a brief and curt paragraph? Where's the luv HB? There has to be more to the story and "Enquiring" minds want to know!!

This thought has been on my mind since reading your 'final' post. This morning I read in another thread that you are possibly looking at a DAC
'unauthorized location' read ABANDONMENT from Heartless? Belpre thinks that there is much, much more to the tale of headborg and Heartland.

Here's hoping to hear the story in your words when you feel the timing is appropriate.

Old 10-26-2008, 12:52 PM

Coulda figured they'd put abandonment on his DAC. Just another company that treats drivers like robots, then gets pissed when a driver gets fed up. Ive tried the "mega carrier" route two times, and now that im with a company that cares about me its hard to fathom why I ever thought it would be a good idea to work for a big company. The pay and benefits may be better and thats a big maybe but it seems you have to trade in your right to be a human being for it
Old 10-27-2008, 01:26 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

I'm not sure where you guys get your info, but Borg didn't do anything wrong. He quit (the right way) because he didn't like some of the policies - no inverter, being a big one. I can't say I blame him on that one, because that's something I side with the drivers on. Borg and Heartland just were not a good fit and any DAC or faxes for him will show QUIT and SATISFACTORY work record. :roll:

But as far as his tenure with Heartland, his miles were OK, his pay was good, but for whatever reason, they couldn't get him the hometime he was supposed to be getting. Unfortunately, that is out of my hands, but he wasn't getting what he was supposed to be getting. Personally, that one is puzzling to me, too, because he's in a good area for that terminal.

Old 10-27-2008, 01:35 PM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer View Post
I'm not sure where you guys get your info, but Borg didn't do anything wrong. He quit (the right way) because he didn't like some of the policies - no inverter, being a big one. I can't say I blame him on that one, because that's something I side with the drivers on. Borg and Heartland just were not a good fit and any DAC or faxes for him will show QUIT and SATISFACTORY work record. :roll:

But as far as his tenure with Heartland, his miles were OK, his pay was good, but for whatever reason, they couldn't get him the hometime he was supposed to be getting. Unfortunately, that is out of my hands, but he wasn't getting what he was supposed to be getting. Personally, that one is puzzling to me, too, because he's in a good area for that terminal.
Cool beans TF. I hope that I read it wrong. Didn't seem like a headborg type of move.

Here is the link to the other thread?

http://www.classadrivers.com/forum/n...hire-me-2.html

Old 10-27-2008, 02:32 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Yeah, I see it. I don't think he was talking about himself. From what I can see, he did everything the right way here.

Old 10-28-2008, 12:34 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by belpre122 View Post
C'mon Headborg! Us loyal readers have been following the exploits of headborg for months now. All of a sudden this excellent thread is ended with a brief and curt paragraph? Where's the luv HB? There has to be more to the story and "Enquiring" minds want to know!!

This thought has been on my mind since reading your 'final' post. This morning I read in another thread that you are possibly looking at a DAC
'unauthorized location' read ABANDONMENT from Heartless? Belpre thinks that there is much, much more to the tale of headborg and Heartland.

Here's hoping to hear the story in your words when you feel the timing is appropriate.

I hope TF knows what he's talking about-- because as of 3 pm this afternoon- Heartland has not reported anything into DAC-- as of yet.

The recruiter at KLLM was "concerned" giving the circumstances- truck breakdown only 15 miles from home(right after cleaning it out). The plan was to give Heartland my notice from the consignee that morning. No, I did all I could do to document the whole wrecker having to tow it away. But since I was already in the process( quietly leaving Heartland ), had my "ducks" all lined up-- waiting at home for another Heartland driver to "swing" by and give me a ride to "pick up" yet another truck- when I was only planning on being around another week or so-- was just too much b.s.

Yes, I quit without giving a notice.
No, from my point of view- I did not "leave" the truck- abandoned or otherwise as I was not "assigned" to a truck.
Old 10-28-2008, 03:54 AM
Senior Board Member

They will be pissed because someone will have to go over there and get it.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:04 AM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member
Thumbs up

That's a Big 10-4 headborg! Is this the new headborg ride?:thumbsup:

Old 10-28-2008, 04:05 AM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronjon619 View Post
They will be pissed because someone will have to go over there and get it.
They could always send TF........................................:eek2: