User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2008, 12:31 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman7
Colts Fan get your hazmat and doubles endorsement and you could apply for "full time dock w/cdl". You alraedy have your cdl right? We have a terminal in Indy.
Snowman, I got em both and I applied for that position and even part time dock worker in October. On the website it said they are accepting "inquiries" for those positions which I guess means that I applied for a future position. Would it help if I went to the terminal and applied in person?

I did drive OTR 2 months (7 weeks training, 1 week solo) for Baylor and recently resigned. Just don't like OTR at all.
Old 01-07-2008, 02:30 AM
Water Board Administrator
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts Fan

Snowman, I got em both and I applied for that position and even part time dock worker in October. On the website it said they are accepting "inquiries" for those positions which I guess means that I applied for a future position. Would it help if I went to the terminal and applied in person?

I did drive OTR 2 months (7 weeks training, 1 week solo) for Baylor and recently resigned. Just don't like OTR at all.
They do all apps on line. But go in anyway and tell em your looking for a job. If they give you the cold shoulder so what. I would also keep applying online once a month or every other month. The apps get reviewed at the terminal by the Service Center Manager, he makes the decision. Eventually he'll have to call you in if you want a job that badly! Spring is the best time of year, right now is our slow time. Conway hires with no experience too.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:02 PM

Hey GREAT News - I was able to get into a much earlier class. Someone dropped out and there was an opening. School starts tomorrow at 7am!!!!!!!!!!