User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2007, 09:15 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack 10
You guys are great! Thanks. I knew it would be rough though. I think persistence will pay off. One thing for sure, I take my driving serious now. HELL, you have too. Thanks again. MACK
[/list][/list][/i][/quote]

Good luck brother. We've all made mistakes, and learned from them, hopefully.

Let us know how it goes.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:55 AM
Board Regular
Default Re: Who will work with a drug charge

Quote:
Who will hire a recent grad with an possion charge thats atleast 3yrs old?
"I take my driving "seriously now" .....Oh RIGHT...Until the NEXT opportunity to get high presents itself...BTW, learn how to spell. Unlike some of the posters, I don't make apologies. Sure, I've made mistakes, however NONE involving DRUGS and breaking the law and then whined about "why won't anyone trust me with an 80,000lb vehicle" ? Heres the facts: YOU ARE NOT NEEDED OR WANTED on America's highways. You WILL use drugs AGAIN. Statistics bear this out. You are a RISK, pure and simple and I do not apologize for my views. If you were asking for advice on becoming a "baker" for example, no-one would have a problem. Instead you ask us (the motoring public at large) to "trust you"...Sorry, I don't..However, all you druggies just see yourselves as societies "victims" and want us to feel sorry for you. Too bad, I don't. Flame me, I could give a rats ass..."whaaa-"I don't use drugs-I'm not going into detail blahblahblah" Any excuse in a storm ? You still haven't taken responsibility for your actions and you never will. Facts are they don't charge/convict you for POSSESSION unless you have them on you. Save that BS for someone else...
Old 12-05-2007, 01:05 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feederfred
Quote:
"I take my driving "seriously now" .....Oh RIGHT...Until the NEXT opportunity to get high presents itself...BTW, learn how to spell. Unlike some of the posters, I don't make apologies. Sure, I've made mistakes, however NONE involving DRUGS and breaking the law and then whined about "why won't anyone trust me with an 80,000lb vehicle" ? Heres the facts: YOU ARE NOT NEEDED OR WANTED on America's highways. You WILL use drugs AGAIN. Statistics bear this out. You are a RISK, pure and simple and I do not apologize for my views. If you were asking for advice on becoming a "baker" for example, no-one would have a problem. Instead you ask us (the motoring public at large) to "trust you"...Sorry, I don't..However, all you druggies just see yourselves as societies "victims" and want us to feel sorry for you. Too bad, I don't. Flame me, I could give a rats ass...

I didn't see anywhere listed that he/she said they were charged with Driving Under the influence ...But as for substance use...Do you consume Alchoholic beverages FeederFred ? If you do then you use drugs for recreational purpouse ,as there is no difference between a person getting high on Alchohol than say Marajuana ...well except Alchohol is more toxic to the human body ...For the record I have consumed Alchoholic beverages 2x since I was 21 ( I'm almost 33) I don't smoke tobacco products ...I don't Chew , and have never engaged in the use of mind altering substances illicit or legal ...But I don't feel that puts me in a position to judge a person negatively who has ...My only problem with drugs is when a person uses them in a manner that puts the lives of others in danger other than this to each his own .
Old 12-05-2007, 01:32 AM
Rookie

When do stop saying that using, possessing or selling drugs is a MISTAKE!! For me to use, handle or take a drug it is a dileberate act, not a mistake.

I whole heartedly agree with FeederFred on this one.
For the record, I have never used, possessed or sold drugs including the use of "adult" beverages of any kind, so lay off of that angle.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:57 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKtrucker
When do stop saying that using, possessing or selling drugs is a MISTAKE!! For me to use, handle or take a drug it is a dileberate act, not a mistake.

I whole heartedly agree with FeederFred on this one.
For the record, I have never used, possessed or sold drugs including the use of "adult" beverages of any kind, so lay off of that angle.

I don't really care what a person does as long as it's not going to put others health/well being at risk , And as for the use of drugs that's a personal choice ,And which laws making it illegal an punishable for posseing and using substances in this country is technically...unconsititutional...Now just because you haven't used or sold illega drugs does not put you in a position to judge a person negatively who has , And most that do are usually self richtous P.O.S. who most likely have done things that are illegal they just have not been caught :wink:
Old 12-05-2007, 03:51 AM
Rookie
Default R

kdfjdfofj
Old 12-05-2007, 04:14 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
"I take my driving "seriously now" .....Oh RIGHT...Until the NEXT opportunity to get high presents itself...BTW, learn how to spell. Unlike some of the posters, I don't make apologies. Sure, I've made mistakes, however NONE involving DRUGS and breaking the law and then whined about "why won't anyone trust me with an 80,000lb vehicle" ? Heres the facts: YOU ARE NOT NEEDED OR WANTED on America's highways. You WILL use drugs AGAIN. Statistics bear this out. You are a RISK, pure and simple and I do not apologize for my views. If you were asking for advice on becoming a "baker" for example, no-one would have a problem. Instead you ask us (the motoring public at large) to "trust you"...Sorry, I don't..However, all you druggies just see yourselves as societies "victims" and want us to feel sorry for you. Too bad, I don't. Flame me, I could give a rats ass..."whaaa-"I don't use drugs-I'm not going into detail blahblahblah" Any excuse in a storm ? You still haven't taken responsibility for your actions and you never will. Facts are they don't charge/convict you for POSSESSION unless you have them on you. Save that BS for someone else...
Thank you for your DEEP-HEART-WARMING-OPINION. . . :roll: I expected a couple of these. You can believe whatever you like. Don't be so upset. I wasn't using drugs then or now. Sorry, your so bitter. I'm not the threat on the road. You better worry about those drunks you drive around everyday.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:47 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
"I take my driving "seriously now" .....Oh RIGHT...Until the NEXT opportunity to get high presents itself...BTW, learn how to spell. Unlike some of the posters, Iapologies. Sure, I've made mistakes, however NONE involving DRUGS and breaking the law and then whined about "why won't anyone trust me with an 80,000lb vehicle" ? Heres the facts: YOU ARE NOT NEEDED OR WANTED on America's highways. You WILL use drugs AGAIN. Statistics bear this out. You are a RISK, pure and simple and I do not apologize for my views. If you were asking for advice on becoming a "baker" for example, no-one would have a problem. Instead you ask us (the motoring public at large) to "trust you"...Sorry, I don't..However, all you druggies just see yourselves as societies "victims" and want us to feel sorry for you. Too bad, I don't. Flame me, I could give a rats ass..."whaaa-"I don't use drugs-I'm not going into detail blahblahblah" Any excuse in a storm ? You still haven't taken responsibility for your actions and you never will. Facts are they don't charge/convict you for POSSESSION unless you have them on you. Save that BS for someone else...

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, another soapbox wanabee trucker politician. Give the guy a break, he's trying to better himself.
Old 12-06-2007, 07:47 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
You WILL use drugs AGAIN.
Seeing as you can predict the future and all, can I have tomorrows winning Powerball numbers?
Old 12-07-2007, 10:49 PM
Board Regular
Location: NOT TELLING....but it is in the same state that the Ohio State Buckeyes play!!

You might try searching for owner operators who might let you drive thier truck.