User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2008, 02:25 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

lol you better get along real good with your dsr/fm then... aka - kiss ass. Otherwise he/she wont give a rats azz whether or not you get home like all 3 of mine did. Hell I had one dsr at roehl in Gary, IN who would never answer his phone (he looked at the caller ID) until I wisedc up and used payphones... then he answered (what an azzhole he was)

We have a good working relationship with our DSR. She may be a rarity but she doesn't blow smoke up anyone's butt. I haven't had any issues about home time. As far as Gary goes....I don't ever want to have a DSR from there. And their maintenance dept sucks big time. So far we haven't had reason to leave. I've added up the miles this last quarter and we ran a little less than 60,000 miles.

What a company rep tells you the average miles are and the actually miles you get once you sign on are usually two very different figures. I haven't heard anything from Crete recruiter that makes me want to change now.
Old 04-08-2008, 03:00 AM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispers65233
I haven't heard anything from Crete recruiter that makes me want to change now.
Who's trying to recruit you? Just stating my opinion.... roehl sucks, it's right down there with cr england and werner.

:idea: Say what you want about Crete, doesn't bother me in the slightest.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:00 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil McCracken
Quote:
Originally Posted by whispers65233
I haven't heard anything from Crete recruiter that makes me want to change now.
Who's trying to recruit you? Just stating my opinion.... roehl sucks, it's right down there with cr england and werner.

:idea: Say what you want about Crete, doesn't bother me in the slightest.
I didn't mean you. I meant the Crete recruiter who I talked to when I called them. Sorry for the misunderstanding. You don't like Roehl for reasons of your own. I like them. To each their own.