User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2012, 01:33 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Stupid is as stupid does . . . Carolina Cargo hires jail birds.
Old 08-31-2014, 05:57 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by feederfred View Post
just MORE crooks who want to blame their past on someone, ANYONE else....Nice to know the companies that DO hire felons though. I'll make sure every shipper I know doesn't use them...Wow, I wonder how Harley Davidson (TRL's customer) would feel about their hiring policy ?? Everyone can be as nice or as politically correct as you want. Once a crook, ALWAYS a crook.....oh, and its just NOT TOO HARD to go through life NOT dealing drugs or being a thief or just in general screwing your fellow man. Make all the excuses you want, that's all they are, excuses for BAD choices...that YOU made.
you are one silly **** people do make mistakes I.bet you make a lot an have stole some **** in yo life u a real.clown
Old 09-10-2014, 03:48 PM
Rookie

Hi,

I work for a fleet owner and you're right on the line. The reason most places won't hire you is due to insurance purposes. Insurance is a lot more stringent with larger companies. You're best best is with a smaller company, or potentially doing a lease purchase and working for yourself.

I specialize in company driver teams. If you like we may be able to work something out. Feel free to call me at (847) 794-8829

If not, good luck in your search. There's always something out there for dedicated drivers, even if mistakes were made a lifetime ago
Old 09-16-2014, 03:40 PM
Rookie

Core-Mark is looking for Class A drivers for it's route delivery division in Dallas/Fort Worth area.