Old 06-02-2007, 09:40 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackrabbit379
So, is Snowman a clown? I thought Snowman drove for Conway..
I was at Conway for 6 months and got laid off in Oct. Best thing that ever happened to me. Got on with UPS Freight in Nov and I love it! Way more work, way better pay plan, and better trucks. I just got assigned an 03 Volvo nicely equipped. Conway has stripped bare Sterlings and new guys drive old ones, 98/99 models, spring ride with no AC, cruise or radio. Business is booming at UPSF. I'm at the bottom and I'll do 55k this year. Raise every 6 months for 3 years. I suugest anyone check into it, we're hiring all over and we're just going to grow very fast now that Buster Brown bought us. (Formerly Overnite). Get in now! I'm a very happy truck driver! :wink:
Glad to see you doing good Snowman!!! Been a little slow for us, still several drivers getting laid off, but our barn is keep above water so I'm hanging in there. One of the guys I worked with at Conway came over to Raodway the same time I did, during our last layoff he got on at UPSF. He's loving it and keeps telling me to come over.