User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2007, 01:28 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth
If your a so called "above average driver" why would you work for a below average company with a lousy reputation ? Great drivers with clean MVR's work for Walmart,UPS,Yellow,Roadway,ABF,Fedex etc., the great drivers that work for JB are just shortchanging themselves , especially the ones nieve enough to work on the OTR side of things .
You are right. Except i consider myself a average driver with a clean MVR.

I should have checked out those other companies.

And I should have never gone OTR with Jb.

We all make mistakes.

I have learned from mine. I have been working with my current company for almost a year. I will be returning back to nights so I can have my days free to complete task that I haven't been able to. And i get paid a fair check. You can see my other posting to see how much. I started that posting to show what ALL driver should be making at the very least, or be making more. And if you are OTR, you should be paid more than what I make. I hope you do.

But what burns my butt is when a stuck-up recruiter comes to a board like this, and consider himself capable of passing judgement on who is a above average driver, and who is below average. Just because a driver doesn't get paid what you considered to be "average pay" for your company, doesn't mean that there is something wrong with them.

So believe what you want. I'm doing much better than I ever did at JB, and I have no plans of returning.

Good luck to all.

Deja moo. It's when you feel you have heard this BS before.
'

Old 04-20-2007, 07:09 AM
Default JB HUNT

Yep *LOL* I talk to one of their recruiters about the lease purchase program
not sure on what to do *EG* Cant seem to see myself driven JB Hunt truck.
Just think the cost of thruck kinda high in my book :!:
Old 04-20-2007, 07:28 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdancer
Some people will tell you to stay away. Some drivers will tell you that you will do good over here. Who you want to listen to is up to you. However, you really arent going to know if you are going to do well over here unless you work here.
BS!

Some of us can read, and can operate the keys on a calculator. With those two skills, we can find out a whole lot more than any of the drivel that you post here from your "corporate emails".