Old 10-26-2007, 03:44 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts Fan
Every post by him is a negative insult. Someone has some mommy issues.
Come on Colt, take pity on him. It is really sad when someone has nothing better to do than bring up months or years old posts just to throw his negativity into them.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneebone
Quote:
Originally Posted by LennyD
Sure, I'll give you 2 answers.

Considering industry standards, my lack of experience alone would be enough to not qualify me to train others... no argument here.

With Swift, however, a driver with 6 mos., no accidents, and no log violations fits the basic qualifications to train.

Now I have to ask myself if i'm fit to train others.

I would say the short answer is yes... or at least yes because I know I would be better than my trainer (12 yrs exp, no communication skills, no teaching skills, only knew how to yell and scream... I learned more in my first 2 weeks solo self-taught than i did that whole 6 weeks)

I've heard countless horror stories about swift trainers, with good stories few and far between. I know I could do better.

You think you can train someone with six months experience? LOL come on, get real. Six months or even one year is nothing.

Get some real miles under your belt first, rookie.

spoken like a true red neck STD!
Old 10-26-2007, 10:51 AM
Board Regular

I am in my 2nd week of Swift school. I want a trainer that knows how to teach. Not a screamer, not a guy using me a his second log book. But I intially thought I would feel more comfortable with a driver with some experience. But if the person only had 6 months driving experience, But GOOD JUDGEMENT , and could put up with some rookie mistakes, then teach the correct way, I would not have a problem with the trainers' "lack of "experience."
I have heard recently here, seems Swift is churning out alot of grads but doesn't have enough mentors?
So if you want a "rookie" I might be available in a few weeks. LOL.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:05 PM

gordo,

I recently left Swift after 1 year of employment, and if things aren't going well for you with them, I would recommend you do the same because it probably won't get much better anytime soon.

Everyone's favorite troll, boneeeeboner dug this up because he apparently has a personal problem with me and some of my posts.

I was always considering becoming a trainer, but I was usually getting enough mileage in my last 6 months... so i didn't ever start the process.

I quit because I never got home, or even through home, and all the BS associated with bottom-feeder megacarrier companies was happening much too frequent.
Old 10-26-2007, 11:24 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LennyD
gordo,

I recently left Swift after 1 year of employment, and if things aren't going well for you with them, I would recommend you stay with them because I admit, I cried alot, but I would go to Walmart and buy myself a new teddybear and suck my thumb. It made me fall asleep right away.

Everyone's favorite driver, boneeeeboner dug this up because he is the best.

I was always considering becoming a trainer, but I was usually getting enough mileage in my last 6 months... so i didn't ever start the process.

I quit because I never got home, or even through home, and all the BS associated with the megacarrier companies was happening much too frequent. I use to cry in my truck at night when no one was looking. I went with TMC because I like to tarp loads. Its cool I like them.
Who is boneeeboner? Get your eyes checked before you start driving again. :roll:

Man, another one who can't read. :shock:

Good luck at TMC. At least when you are tarping a load in the rain, nobody will know if it is rain water or your tears.
Old 10-27-2007, 01:43 AM
Senior Board Member

I can't help it..............

..."Arguing on message boards is like running in the special olympics; even if you lose, you are still retarded".....................

Isn't it supposed to say "Even if you WIN..." ???
Old 10-27-2007, 01:54 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyykatt
I can't help it..............

..."Arguing on message boards is like running in the special olympics; even if you lose, you are still retarded".....................

Isn't it supposed to say "Even if you WIN..." ???
Ask Acranger, got it from him, I guess he would know best about the Special Olympics.

Later.
Old 10-27-2007, 03:37 AM

Boner,

I've yet to see anyone defend you, or anything you say around here in ANY thread I posted in that you hijacked.

You are obviously a complete tool, who can't win an arguement, so you attack and get defensive about anything that makes you feel a little sore.

You clearly have the intellect of a 16 year old cheerleader(fanboy) at best, but your experience as a tough guy billy big-rigger with a laptop has enabled you to come across as somewhat intelligent... but that soft exterior is cracked, and your inner moron is so easily exposed with your childish rantings.

The quotes you take and twist around to suit your agenda reek of a mix of blatant stupidity and narcissistic douchebaggery.

You whine about whiners... And that makes you better because...?

... And let me get this straight... Anyone who has a complaint with a trucking company, and passes that information on here is a whiner, correct?

Your attempt at a witty tagline with the Special Olympics reference is almost a coherent statement, well done!

I really pity you, sir, and I wish you all the best with your career and internet forum trolling
Closed Thread