LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2007, 05:44 AM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfmotors
Another useless post by another mentaly challenged troll.
Whoooaaa, there, TFMotors!!! :shock:

I'll be the first to agree that Lewisfriend/Chad/Col.LooneyToon is an unmitigated pig's ass to the max, but don't blame ME for his asinine behavior!!!

In any event, we are all very happy for you and your HUBBY!! :rock:

As for Chad/LewisFriend/Col.LooneyToon??? He doesn't even drive a truck anymore. He has recently been signed to a contract as a spokesman for "Planned Parenthood"; after all, he is a very compelling example of why some abortions should be legal!!

I do feel sympathy for his sister, though!! If she had known that he was going to turn out as he did, then I seriously doubt that she would have ever given birth to him!!

Peace, and Best of Everything to You Wonderful Folks!!
Useless 8)

BTW, keep us all posted; it will give LewisFriend one more out of reach dream to fondl.....errrr..... make that.... "think about" as he drives his keyboard while searching for his 29th employer in the past seven years !!!!
It was not meant towards you USELESS.... :lol: your posts are quite informative. 8)
Old 03-19-2007, 08:35 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

If this thread were being discussed on the CB, I would have turned it off long ago.
Old 03-19-2007, 02:25 PM

Kim, glad to hear your and your HUBBY are enjoying 3KB. I have been just a lurker on the site basically. Trying to read and learn as much as I can before a career change with retirement coming up. I must say that on a few threads our friend (Lewis) seems to have a knack of turning it personal.(Maybe that is just my perception).Lewis, decompress and let Kim and her HUBBY enjoy ; It did look like an attack to me. Maybe even sexist. Sounds like Kim & HUBBY are perfectly content with their arrangement. I actually envy them. I can't see my wife wanting to take on something like they are. More power to them. Keep us posted Kim & HUBBY. Sounds like a good company. Sorry for the rant, take care and stay safe!!!
Old 03-19-2007, 03:15 PM
Board Icon

cclarke1268, 3KB is a good company to work for, for what I have heard. Good to hear that yall are enjoying everything. They do have good equipment. 3KB used to run Petes, but over time, they have gotten Internationals, but over all, they take good care of what they have. From the guys that I've talked to, it's a small company, but big enough to allow you to make a good living. I've heard good things about them.

http://watsonsysco.com/
Old 03-19-2007, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewis friend
Ok, without getting too excited, what i want to know is:

1) Do you feel this is a good use of resources?
Keep in mind that:

a) You are not getting paid. There is only one paycheck and it's got his name on it. Not yours and his. His only.

b) thousands upon thousands of drivers are sucessfully operating without any assistance whatsover. Myself included. And we are grossing as much or more than your "team."
While we would appreciate the help, it is quite apparent that it is, for all practical purposes, unnessesary.

2) Do you agree or disagree that if you were to also drive, it would be more productive? Keep in mind that you would make double the money.

I'm not saying you are wrong; Maybe you know something i don't. It's just that a lot of women feel the same way as you. I just want to know what is your thinking behind all this.

Lewis,

You sure do need alot explained to you sweetie! As I stated in my other post, we do what works for us. If you find this thread so useless in information, then stay out of it. I am not going to get into a pissing contest with you nor anyone else. You did attack me in your previous post, and for some reason, reading thru this board, you get off on that.

Maybe what we do does not float your boat, and hey that is ok. But there is no reason to be as judgemental as you are.

This post is about a small company, and our adventures with it. So far working for 3KB seems to be going well, and we will keep you posted as to what is going on out here with us.

Thanks to all the other posters that want to hear what we have to say.

You all stay safe out there and god bless!

Kim
Old 03-19-2007, 04:16 PM
Board Regular

You go girl!!!!
Old 03-19-2007, 04:51 PM
Board Regular

It is so refreshing to hear something positive about a company that someone drives for. I'm happy to hear that it is working out for the both of you. My wife plans on doing the same thing when I start driving. She doesn't want to drive, but just ride along and help with directions, paper work etc. That will be a big help to me. I think that it is wonderful that you are able to do that in this industry. And we will still be a team, regardless weather she drives or not. Best of luck to both of you and please keep us posted how you're making out. And btw, don't even pay attention to "Lewis I Don't Have A Friend Cause I'm A Loser"...He's nobody :wink:
Old 03-19-2007, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman
It is so refreshing to hear something positive about a company that someone drives for. I'm happy to hear that it is working out for the both of you. My wife plans on doing the same thing when I start driving. She doesn't want to drive, but just ride along and help with directions, paper work etc. That will be a big help to me. I think that it is wonderful that you are able to do that in this industry. And we will still be a team, regardless weather she drives or not. Best of luck to both of you and please keep us posted how you're making out. And btw, don't even pay attention to "Lewis I Don't Have A Friend Cause I'm A Loser"...He's nobody :wink:

Hitman,

Thanks so much for the kind words! And we sure hope that you and your wife enjoy the road. We love it and it works really well for us. I enjoy being out here with him and have gained a new respect for truck drivers in general, now that I have had a chance to see what you all have to deal with out here. Take care and thanks again!

Kim
Old 03-19-2007, 05:50 PM
Board Regular

Pay no attention to "Sweet Lou", as my guess is that his left hand is jealous because he spent last night with his right hand. :twisted:
Old 03-19-2007, 08:19 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coalregion
Pay no attention to "Sweet Lou", as my guess is that his left hand is jealous because he spent last night with his right hand. :twisted:
Been debating if I should call him an IDIOT again all day.
I kept telling myself "you call him an idiot all the time, and ask his age ( which he never replies )"
So I bit my lip, and didn't say anything. Figured enough people told him what an idiot he was, so I didn't need to call him an idiot this time. But boy did I want to call him an idiot. I wonder if his parents know he grew up to be an idiot.
Will his kids from Rosie Palm be idiots too? What about her 5 sisters? Are they idiots too? Will he have idiot kids by them also?

OK my real point is.... I like your comment much better coalregion, than me just calling him an idiot. So I won't call lewis an idiot today, maybe tomorrow!

cclarke1268.... Best of luck to the both of you. I hope my wife decides to go with me later down the road. But..... Knowing her.... ( my wife ) she will want to drive. :wink: