User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2007, 10:40 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Hello, this is the wife again. With this post I wanted to let others know about this company and what we were experiencing with them. And as far as me not doing anything, well you are right, I do not drive the truck. But I do all the paperwork, except the logs, and all the computer stuff, and map reading, and direction giving, and so on. In general I try my hardest to make everything easier on him. So that all he has to do is drive this truck. I am thankful to be able to do anything I can do to help him in his job as a truck driver. And I hope that is something. I get to travel and see alot of things that I would have never seen if I were not out here.

Lewisfriend, I am sorry that you feel the need to come on here and degrade and not attack me because of my post. But I hope they will help someone learn about a company they may want to check out. And I am sorry that you do not have someone out there helping you. Maybe if you did, you would be a nicer person to others. Not that I am attacking you, btw.

Kim
Old 03-18-2007, 11:16 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewis friend
i would like to sincerly thank you for the information.

However:
I'm not trying to attack you, but i'm not sure what it is with some women with the "we" thing.

Why is it always "we" did this, "we" did that?

"We" didn't do anything. HE did it.

I don't understand the mentality of some women who don't do any actual work but think they are really contributing to earning money.

Again, i'm not attacking, but i would like to know.

What you need to do is grow a pair of ovaries, get your licence, and start driving and making some real money. Then it really can be "we."

Also, please don't use the term "hubby" either. Thanks.
Ok..usually I just stay out of badmouthing people but some people leave themselves WIDE open.

YOU can call me girlfriend (which I am most definitely not..in either meaning) on my thread...but I can't call my HUBBY, hubby? Which by the way he's perfectly fine with and thats all that matters.
Old 03-18-2007, 11:37 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cclarke1268
Hello, this is the wife again. With this post I wanted to let others know about this company and what we were experiencing with them. And as far as me not doing anything, well you are right, I do not drive the truck. But I do all the paperwork, except the logs, and all the computer stuff, and map reading, and direction giving, and so on. In general I try my hardest to make everything easier on him. So that all he has to do is drive this truck. I am thankful to be able to do anything I can do to help him in his job as a truck driver. And I hope that is something. I get to travel and see alot of things that I would have never seen if I were not out here.

Lewisfriend, I am sorry that you feel the need to come on here and degrade and not attack me because of my post. But I hope they will help someone learn about a company they may want to check out. And I am sorry that you do not have someone out there helping you. Maybe if you did, you would be a nicer person to others. Not that I am attacking you, btw.

Kim
CJ & Kim,

Don't waste your time trying to justify anything to Lewis or anyone else for that matter. As the "not so better" half, my wife any I make EVERY decision together that affects us as a family.....which is just about anything. It's what married couples do. So WE always make decisions together.

Anyways, Congrats!!! Hope everything works out the way you want it to. Please keep us posted on your journey.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:14 AM

Thank you devil and the others who spoke up for me. I hope our post will help others in some way.

I hope you all are safe out there, and god bless all of you!

Kim
Old 03-19-2007, 12:16 AM
Board Regular

You know, there are just people out there that just rub you wrong, whether they do it intentionally or they are just that way with everyone.

You all are right, ignoring the mentally challenged, aka L. F. will be the best course of action, because he is probably doing this do stir us up.

Kind of sad, the guy must have NO life at all, other than to antagonize people on internet message boards.

Good luck to the two of you, I hope this company will work out for you.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:46 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewis friend
i would like to sincerly thank you for the information.

However:
I'm not trying to attack you, but i'm not sure what it is with some women with the "we" thing.

Why is it always "we" did this, "we" did that?

"We" didn't do anything. HE did it.

I don't understand the mentality of some women who don't do any actual work but think they are really contributing to earning money.

Again, i'm not attacking, but i would like to know.

What you need to do is grow a pair of ovaries, get your licence, and start driving and making some real money. Then it really can be "we."

Also, please don't use the term "hubby" either. Thanks.

Hmm, Yes ignore that idiot, what goes around comes around. lol.

Anyways Congratulations and hope it works out well. =).
Old 03-19-2007, 02:23 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfmotors
Another useless post by another mentaly challenged troll.
Whoooaaa, there, TFMotors!!! :shock:

I'll be the first to agree that Lewisfriend/Chad/Col.LooneyToon is an unmitigated pig's ass to the max, but don't blame ME for his asinine behavior!!!

In any event, we are all very happy for you and your HUBBY!! :rock:

As for Chad/LewisFriend/Col.LooneyToon??? He doesn't even drive a truck anymore. He has recently been signed to a contract as a spokesman for "Planned Parenthood"; after all, he is a very compelling example of why some abortions should be legal!!

I do feel sympathy for his sister, though!! If she had known that he was going to turn out as he did, then I seriously doubt that she would have ever given birth to him!!

Peace, and Best of Everything to You Wonderful Folks!!
Useless 8)

BTW, keep us all posted; it will give LewisFriend one more out of reach dream to fondl.....errrr..... make that.... "think about" as he drives his keyboard while searching for his 29th employer in the past seven years !!!!
Old 03-19-2007, 02:36 AM
Board Regular

Ok, without getting too excited, what i want to know is:

1) Do you feel this is a good use of resources?
Keep in mind that:

a) You are not getting paid. There is only one paycheck and it's got his name on it. Not yours and his. His only.

b) thousands upon thousands of drivers are sucessfully operating without any assistance whatsover. Myself included. And we are grossing as much or more than your "team."
While we would appreciate the help, it is quite apparent that it is, for all practical purposes, unnessesary.

2) Do you agree or disagree that if you were to also drive, it would be more productive? Keep in mind that you would make double the money.

I'm not saying you are wrong; Maybe you know something i don't. It's just that a lot of women feel the same way as you. I just want to know what is your thinking behind all this.
Old 03-19-2007, 02:44 AM
Senior Board Member

Col. LooneyToon (Chad/Lewisfriend) is a poster-child for the old saying:

"Them that don't think very well shouldn't do it very often" :P
Old 03-19-2007, 04:14 AM
Senior Board Member

Man..Lewis needs a Friend.

Kim..You & the Hubby be safe...and as has been stated, keep posting here. Nice to see someone happy with a small company like 3KB.
See their trucks here in Orange all the time..at the J and Pilot..as well as picking and delivering. Nice equipment, that gets bath's often from their look.