User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2007, 12:15 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Get back to us with that "Not going to college" in five years. See how you feel then. :wink:
I agree, you're not a number at Schneider. You're livestock.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:19 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumminsCowboy
i don't know who told yall that schneider wont bobtail you more than 150 miles....hmmm i bobtailed from uxbridge, mass to tunkhannock, pa .... look it up... he he he

no complaints from schneider...and i don't feel like a driver number and truck code, when my stl is in the office that is. if i deal with support in greenbay then yes....dealing with my stl and his team in my home terminal, no they know who you are and u go in and shoot this sh!t when you get in town and just all in all i don't have any complaints... it is annoying sometimes to listen to the computer....but on the other hand, it also makes sure that nothing in ur log book is gonna come back and bite you in the ass down the road. and as i said in another post with just under 4 months experience im turning 3-4000 miles a week and take home between $800-1000 which is not bad for a noob at 21 years old....and NO COLLEGE LOANS TO PAY BACK...now who's stupid for not going to college....hahahah.
Sitting in a truck for 9 - 10 hours a day, years and years, isn't gonna do your back and spine any favors. You'll change your mentality in a few years, and wish you did go to college. But, at 21 years old it's easy to see how you would think that way. At least you're having a good time while it lasts. At 21 you could be doing worse things.
Old 10-13-2007, 10:45 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumminsCowboy
and as i said in another post with just under 4 months experience im turning 3-4000 miles a week and take home between $800-1000 which is not bad for a noob at 21 years old....and NO COLLEGE LOANS TO PAY BACK...now who's stupid for not going to college....hahahah.
A-frickin-men. You have no idea how right you are. I'm driving a truck cuz it's the only job i could find to pay back my loans.

"Get back to us with that "Not going to college" in five years. See how you feel then."
I personally went to college for 6 years. I think $3500 in and earning within 2 months is a pretty good investment.

And who cares if they treat you like livestock? They leave me alone and let me do the job I'm trained and paid to do. Easy money.

Besides, you're young enough that you could easily go back to school on down the road. Or, hell, you could buy into the business and become an entrepreneur. Or at least you could put money into a 401k or save up to pay for school.