Old 02-07-2007, 07:11 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin
Quote:
Originally Posted by homer
i never worked for celadon.i dont like what they are trying to do to us.it took a lot of turnover to get some of these companies to start paying a decent rate.we could get set back for a long time if the drivers want to give up those drop and hook loads on the border.my research has shown crete and gordon to be among the better otr companies. thanks ok for getting the info out.we need more drivers to stop bs like their gonna put on us
Quote:
Originally Posted by OK
Thx for the comments. Don't think this is just about truck drivers. "Guest Worker" means Mexicans taking virtually every job in America at half wages. Whether it's your wife's bank teller position or the manager at the local Walgreens pharmacy ALL JOBS in America are at risk of being replaced by big business seeking low paid workers.

When the DEMS grant amestry for 50 million Mexicans and they bring 50 million of their relatives we will BECOME Mexico. Me? I don't like it! If I wanted to live in Mexico I would move down there and I sure don't want ALL OF MEXICO moving here!

Twice now you've stated that the 'DEMS' will grant amnesty for Mexicans.

Exactly how will that happen? Doesn't the President sign bills into law? Or did I fail U.S. Government back in high school? :shock:
Not to mention President Bush, a republican, wants to grant amnesty to all the illegals now. It all boils down to who can rally up votes the next time around. Bush wants amnesty in the hope the the hispanic voting block will vote republican in the future. Why we as a nation would want to reward people who broke the law by coming here is beyond me.

Old 02-07-2007, 09:21 PM
Rookie

i dont understand why the _______ want to come here and work,all the plants are moving too mexico, i heard on (xm) landline that one of the truck makers are is building down there. it seem like are the plants are moving down there
Old 02-10-2007, 07:22 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer
i read in landline magazine celadon bought a mexican trucking company and they are among the big companies lobbying in dc to get those mex trucks running all over. landline said a memo was stole from their office last year saying their looking for big profits with mex drivers making 19cpm. if you have no experience that might be good swapping trailers on the border while you still can. i hope the experience drivers would quit so they cant drive our wages down but theyve known of this for a year.they just gonna take one for the team i guess.if you got a year exp please go to a company like crete that will pay you 43 cpm
OK lets give some honest quotes regarding wages for Crete...I hate when people don't give the right information...they just want the mighty buck!!
I am a recruiter and don't see the need to be a liar...sorry...I am one of a few that try and tell the whole truth...
Crete will "NOT" start you at .43cpms!!!! If you want the truth go to wwwjobs4trucker.net this has "every" run we offer for our employees and the break down. This is only good for the "experienced driver" students are not considered in this payscale.
I can give you more of a break down for the payscale depending on your experience and job history.
Thanks
Keep on Truckin...
Old 02-10-2007, 07:29 PM

More false info. went to www.jobs4trucker.net does not exist...not surprised......
Old 02-10-2007, 08:06 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aztrucker
More false info. went to www.jobs4trucker.net does not exist...not surprised......
Yes it does exists!!

I'll go to the sight and copy the URL..

http://www.jobs4truckers.net/
this is the sight and if you can't seem to pull it up does not mean its not working I just went to it and copied the URL...so I know I gave the right info.

Try again!! before you make me out to be a liar
try putting the http:// ahead of the www....oviously your not real computer savy are you?
Old 02-10-2007, 08:14 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyAnn
Yes it does exists!!

this is the sight and if you can't seem to pull it up does not mean its not working I just went to it and copied the URL...so I know I gave the right info.

try putting the http:// ahead of the www....oviously your not real computer savy are you?
jobs4truckers.net is the same as
www.jobs4truckers.net is the same as
http://www.jobs4truckers.net

A blank page with a title of HUNT Transport - Crete Carrier Driver - Shaffer Hiring Truck Drivers
Old 02-10-2007, 08:33 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyAnn
Yes it does exists!!

jobs4truckers.net is the same as
www.jobs4truckers.net is the same as
http://www.jobs4truckers.net

A blank page with a title of HUNT Transport - Crete Carrier Driver - Shaffer Hiring Truck Drivers
GET A NEW COMPUTER OR MODEM CUZ YOURs SUCKS....I HAVE NO PROBLEM....EVERYONE ELSE....PLEASE LET HIM KNOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DOWN LOAD THE PAGE...SINCE HE THINKS I AM A LIAR...LOL....*SHAKING MY HEAD*.... STARTS OUT WITH A BLANK PAGE AND THE NAMES ON THE TOP AND THE FIRST THING IS A POP UP THAT SHOWS OF A MEETING WITH JACK Ingram who designed this page to give everyone a heads up on what is out there for Shaffer and Crete and Hunt (not JB hunt)....after you click on the pop up that says you read it... then the rest of the page downloads and all you have to do is have patients to wait for it...it only took me ...less then 30 seconds...
Old 02-10-2007, 08:58 PM
Board Regular

Web page loads IE but not firefox. Webmaster needs to fix it so ALL Browsers can see it...... Your talking at least 20% of peeps do not run that buggie IE....
Old 02-10-2007, 09:26 PM
Senior Board Member

I use Firefox and it works for me...
But betty.... think you need to take a chill pill. Getting excited over nothing.
Old 02-10-2007, 10:01 PM
Board Icon

Betty - do you have permission to recruit on this website? Your reputation precedes you. I heard through the grapevine that you were run off another trucking board because of your tactics.