User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2008, 07:27 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default CANTRELL LOGISTICS RATED #2

Cantrell's are the best I ever worked for ' Not sure if I am posting the right way here . I have not worked at a place that really understands freight-driver issues- that we face daily-I have never seen a company who has so much respect from customers and employees as these folks do . I will tell you this, do your paper work right, turn it in on time DO NOT get tickets ,for speeding-following to close or log violations make sure you run legal or you do get fired -that was my mistake i got to greedy and got tickets now i work for less I am NOW known as unit_%%)$$not Dave as I was at Cantrell's -SAD THING FOR ME FOR NOW OH WELL we all learn right.
Old 03-02-2008, 12:21 AM
Rookie
Default Re: CANTRELL LOGISTICS RATED #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhaul17years
Cantrell's are the best I ever worked for ' Not sure if I am posting the right way here . I have not worked at a place that really understands freight-driver issues- that we face daily-I have never seen a company who has so much respect from customers and employees as these folks do . I will tell you this, do your paper work right, turn it in on time DO NOT get tickets ,for speeding-following to close or log violations make sure you run legal or you do get fired -that was my mistake i got to greedy and got tickets now i work for less I am NOW known as unit_%%)$$not Dave as I was at Cantrell's -SAD THING FOR ME FOR NOW OH WELL we all learn right.
At least you are unit # whatever. Lucky U you were fired when u were. We ALL got shitcanned on Thanksgiving, and to top that off we all got F$#@'ed out of our last check. I was extremely happy. Hell of a job, hell of a dispatcher, hell of a truck, awesome benefits, but you know what they say.....All good things come to an end. OR. if it's too good to be true, it usually is.

OH WELL!!!!!
Old 03-02-2008, 02:14 AM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: You just don't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp3trojan
If you live in the hiring area and meet the qualifications...Go to Cantrell Logistics(Now Crossroads Transportation) out of Indianapolis and you'll never work for another company. The ONLY downside is it's all live load and unload. In 3 months, the longest I have sat MTY waiting for a load was 4 hrs.

I have been driving for 11 years and unless this company folds...I will retire here...I left home Oct 30 and returned Nov 18 and had to deliver the following Monday in Ft Worth and I turned 10,225 miles in that time SOLO!! @.40cpm. They will get you home every weekend or every other...IF you want to...I don't.

A diamond in the rough these folks are, and when they say "Speed Restriction: None" that is not a typo.

Orientation consists of "sign here, here, here, and here" Here's a truck and a load. Took less than 2 hours and that's including the road test. I went to Shreveport to go to work and I was on a plane to Indy the next day.

I drive an '05 Columbia condo with a straight 10 and NO QUALCOMM. They also give you $40 a month for your cell bill. Full and free benefits, and 401k. $19/hr detention/layover pay, and the same for breakdown pay.

F* the "Big Company BS" These guys are the $&!+!!!

As I figure...You were gone from home for 20 days. To me that's 4 weeks. In the same time frame I will usually turn about 12-13,000 miles. And be home every weekend. I am glad you enjoy sitting at a docks at both ends of every load, but how long are you going to get away with fudging your logbook to show you were sleeping instead of getting loaded?
Old 03-02-2008, 08:57 PM
Senior Board Member

If they have Tri Pacs

they are on the top of my list.

Its part of the 'shopping for a truck company' criteria.

It sez alot about a company if they are willing to think enough
of their driving people to give them a mini A/C unit.

8)
Old 03-12-2008, 02:50 PM
Board Regular
Default Top 5

To whom it may concern, I tried to contact this Co this morning as of 10: 39 EST. 03/12/08 @ Crossroad's Transportation & the phone is disconnected at (317-337-9924) this looked like it may have been a good place place to drive but the message said there is no further info. which is unfortunate. IF anyone knows anything further it would be nice to know of. :roll: :?:
Old 03-12-2008, 03:54 PM
Default Re: Top 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonekatz1
To whom it may concern, I tried to contact this Co this morning as of 10: 39 EST. 03/12/08 @ Crossroad's Transportation & the phone is disconnected at (317-337-9924) this looked like it may have been a good place place to drive but the message said there is no further info. which is unfortunate. IF anyone knows anything further it would be nice to know of. :roll: :?:
The above post says it all.

Quote:
At least you are unit # whatever. Lucky U you were fired when u were. We ALL got shitcanned on Thanksgiving, and to top that off we all got F$#@'ed out of our last check. I was extremely happy. Hell of a job, hell of a dispatcher, hell of a truck, awesome benefits, but you know what they say.....All good things come to an end. OR. if it's too good to be true, it usually is.

OH WELL!!!!!