GFIW,

So what's the latest update?
Old 05-02-2007, 06:29 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Notice to Appeal…..Motion to Appeal….Affidavit in Support of Appeal were sent out today to Court of Appeals! Now it is up to the court. I hope they take it. If they don't then to a higher court. Next we will have to send a Brief out within 30 days.

Conclusion of the 16 page Motion to Appeal:

At the hearing that occurred on January 29, 2007 the Court was in agreement with the District Attorney and Appellant’s Counsel to accept, enter and execute judgment on a Guilty Plea for Criminal Mischief in the Second Degree without any evidence put forth in court that the decision was made knowingly, voluntarily or with the Appellant’s awareness, authorization or consent.

Therefore by the actions taken on January 29, 2007 the rights of the Appellant set forth by The Oregon Bill of Rights, The United States Constitution, Statutes and Laws and Rules of Oregon and the Untied States regarding due process were unconstitutionally waived by the court and its members.

Appellant was not made aware that such liberties and rights had been waived by members of the court on his behalf until April 3, 2007.

To insure that justice is served Statutes, Ordinances, Rights and Rules of Law have been set forth by the State, Courts, the State Constitution and the Constitution of The United States. When the Officers, Members and Justices of the court deviated from Rules of Law set forth it is very probable that a colorful manifest of injustice will occur.

It has been exhausting. Last time I posted I was an emotional basket case. ops: Things just all hit me at once. Last night for the first time in weeks I actually got real sleep what a notion!

Last Friday I went down to Sage to talk about Davis Transport. I met Matt and Diane very nice people from Davis Transport. My husband had said he would go but he was working with my step-dad so I offered. I was exhausted I could not sleep Thursday even after shutting down the research around 2:30 in the morning. So I went on an hour of sleep. My mind that day was mental mush! So I don’t think I spoke as well as I could have or said all I wanted to say.

I also met a fellow poster from this board a future driver! Nice person and I hope you will post on the thread!

Yesterday my husband got his liscence back but he did not get a load out until today.

He picked up his first part of the load in Spokane Washington. It is a machine part of some sort. He will be picking up another load tomorrow. This is his first LTL load so that is cool. He will be going down to Georgia with this load.

This trip will be approximately 2500 miles. My husband will see his parents in Independence Missouri sometime this week!

Hopefully things will go smoothly for a while! Nana's ankle is better...moms C-Diff is gone....Hubby can drive again

Goin Fer It’s Wife
Old 05-02-2007, 06:43 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feederfred
Wow, sorry you don't like me now, (but I don't believe that), but when it comes to any legal problems I may or may not have, I don't trust ANY court to do what they feel is the "right thing". Especially when it is my life they hold in their hands. My significant other has worked for the District Attorneys office too long and seen too much. It's all about the numbers. People and "justice" don't count. I have learned from close family members that, when in trouble with the law, LAWYER UP and keep your mouth closed. If they want to screw you, make them work for it. Keep fighting, sorry about the cat...
No Feeder I still like you! Just hated going back through the thread to get specific dates and reading your post DONT PLEA TO ANYTHING!

I know our legal system is really messed up. But finding a competent attorney in Oregon really seems to be problematic.....even at $200 an hour.

If this thing keeps going and gets pushed into the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals then maybe I can find someone good from down there. There was enough Constitutional Stuff in the motion that it could be brought up down there if they dismiss on a technicality....or a least I think so.

I could not find a case so blatantly and obviously messed up as this one.
I read most of the Oregon Appeals, and allot of the 9th Circuit and some of the Supreme Court Appeals.

Hopefully the Attorney General in Oregon will be put off by what occurred in Medford and not fight against the Appeal.

I will keep you notified of the Legal junk! Thank you for the encouragement!

Goin Fer It’s Wife
Old 05-02-2007, 06:44 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildice
GFIW,

So what's the latest update?
Update finished! Hopefully it all goes smooth for a while! Thank you for the prayers!

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 05-02-2007, 11:51 AM
Senior Board Member

Thanks for the update and you all definitely have my prayers that things work out and justice is served.
Old 05-02-2007, 10:11 PM
Board Regular

and I'm just glad she does'nt hate me......(LOL!) From a hotel in scenic Tucson, Arizona (my layover point). Glad to see your husband is back to work. You know, if you read my posts, I don't usually praise non-union "starter" companies. But, in this case, I really have to applaud Davis Transport for not leaving you two in the lurch. They either must be a really good company or your husband is one heck of a worker !. And yes, all the "ladies" of the San Bernardino DA's office still cannot believe "justice in Oregon"......Take care and keep fighting !!!
Old 05-03-2007, 04:18 AM

Hi GFIW, I see there was an empty parking spot at Sage today, good to see GFI is back on the road, I was saying my good-bys today (no more school-off to work!) and one of my classmates had just applied to Davis. Last friday after you spoke I told her what a great company Davis must be, if they could get me home sooner I'd have applied myself. Good Luck with everything!
Old 05-03-2007, 05:10 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feederfred
and I'm just glad she does'nt hate me......(LOL!) From a hotel in scenic Tucson, Arizona (my layover point). Glad to see your husband is back to work. You know, if you read my posts, I don't usually praise non-union "starter" companies. But, in this case, I really have to applaud Davis Transport for not leaving you two in the lurch. They either must be a really good company or your husband is one heck of a worker !. And yes, all the "ladies" of the San Bernardino DA's office still cannot believe "justice in Oregon"......Take care and keep fighting !!!
Glad to hear you have a nice room in a good area. Last time I was in Tucson I was very small. Have you ever been through Winslow? Is it as small as it was? I have Aunts and Cousins in both. I don't know if any still live in Winslow since my Aunt died.

As far as Davis Transport I think it is both. They said they love my husband and he is a good worker. But most companies wouldn't care at Davis they really do care about the people who work there. We feel blessed to be with Davis.

You know just even thinking about it when my kids have an accident

:wink: :wink: that is not really an accident I tell them no that was not an accident it was intentional. It just boogles the mind how one charge could be for an accident and one for intentional and both for the same thing.

Oregon is scary I will never vacation there that is for sure.

As far as the ladies in San Bernadino I am with them! I just can not believe it either!

Enjoy your layover!

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 05-03-2007, 05:14 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RottsATruckin
Hi GFIW, I see there was an empty parking spot at Sage today, good to see GFI is back on the road, I was saying my good-bys today (no more school-off to work!) and one of my classmates had just applied to Davis. Last friday after you spoke I told her what a great company Davis must be, if they could get me home sooner I'd have applied myself. Good Luck with everything!
Hey Rotts,

I am glad that truck is no longer sitting there in the parking lot too! :P

Thanks for posting good to see you here on the thread! I enjoyed meeting you. I know I was very tired that day I only had an hour sleep so as I said my mind was mental mush that day.

Congratulations on testing out! I know that is a big day. Are you heading out with Watkins? Best of luck with them let us know how it is going for you. Let me know how it goes for your classmate. I hope she can handle the tarp if she can she will like Davis!

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 05-03-2007, 05:30 AM
Senior Board Member

Jackrabbit379

Welcome to the thread! Sorry I did not answer you but Truckpreacher had a good handle on it!

Take Care,
Goin Fer It's Wife