User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2007, 05:05 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Question

What can you all tell me about the ability test? I have heard they use a heart monitor. I have never had to take one for a driving job. I do not have any heart problems, but I am no spring chicken. I am in my mid-40's. I have heard if it hits a certain rate you are done. Anytime I go to a orientation and take a new job my stress level is up anyway. Just wondering what all takes place during this test. Thanks for any replies. I am looking at flats, no glass or specialzed.

This rookie title has to go! :P
Old 07-02-2007, 05:34 AM
Board Regular

Don't sweat the agility testing. You'll do fine. It is thorough and I'm sure they probably do put you on a heart monitor although I don't remember it specifically. They will push, pull and prod every inch of your body...well almost :roll: ....but hey, she was cute!

I'm in my 40's also and thought I was out of shape until I saw some of the other guys who showed up for orientation. The guys that I thought could never make it through all passed. The 1 or 2 who failed had blood pressure problems and such. I know at least one guy came back the next week with papers from a physician and I saw him a month or so later in a truck so I know he made it the second time.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:59 PM
Rookie

Thanks Arky! 8)