View Poll Results: Is Scott Peterson guilty?
Yes 23 67.65%
No 3 8.82%
I don't know 8 23.53%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2004, 09:46 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default re: wannabe

You know wannabe people who are depressed or mentally ill do a lot of things that maes no sense to a sane person. You must be very lucky to have not either gone threw deoression, or know someone who has been threw it. Do you think it is a joke that some peopoe have mental problems? Do you think it is just a joke that some people cannot cope?
Our prision systems are full of people just like Mark Hakling. There are people in out systems that are sick and it hs never been addressed, and leaves us to wonder why such a nice person did something so bad.
I know you have hear of people being depressed and commiting suicide, well murder is the opposite. Instead of takng things out on themselves, they take it out on others.
There is a reason that people commit murder. Eaach reason is different for each case.In the case of a serial killer, they get something from it. They may kill because the hated thier momma, They may kill for ritual reasons, you just never know.
Normally when someone just kills once, it's a hate crime or crime of passion.
But for someone who is mentally unstable, there could be a flood of reasons. The facts are that Nearly 20 million Americans experience depression, yet only 1 in 10 will ever seek treatment. Depression is more than just feeling down. It is a real medical condition that can be effectively treated, but first you must seek help.
He flipped out and that is all there is to that.
Old 09-27-2004, 11:51 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default RE

Wannabe Heres a fun fact on why people like Scott kill!!

Yes, I said Fact!!!

Id- In Freudian theory, the division of the psyche that is totally unconscious and serves as the source of instinctual impulses and demands for immediate satisfaction of primitive needs.

Ego- In psychoanalysis, the division of the psyche that is conscious, most immediately controls thought and behavior and is most in touch with external reality.

Spoiled children tend to have large Id's, and unless their Ego is fed, they grow up reacting to their world in a most selfish manner. ie...I'm always right, I want it all, etc... . Cave Men acted on their Id division!!

Mr.Peterson, does not fit into any legal definition of insane. His crime while ugly, is quite common . A Plea of Crime of Passion does not fit this crime in any legal sense. (It's not as if he killed her after finding out she was screwing around). No.....He killed her because California has some awesome community property laws. And he didn't want to share!!
Old 10-03-2004, 08:08 PM

You two should stick to giving advice and opinions about truck driving. All of your pseudo-psychoanalytic blabber is completely irrelevant. Where do you get this stuff from....Psychology 101 & 102, and some Criminal Justice Elective, taught by a Liberal College Professor?? I took those classes too. Where does your news come from....The National Enquirer? What know-it-alls!! Who gives a crap WHY?!! Petersen looks guilty as hell because of his actions AFTER the crime, as there is no direct evidence actually linking him to the murder. I base my opinion on REAL WORLD experience, not college textbooks. It so happens, that I retired from a career in Law Enforcement with a major Northeastern Police Department, so I have some knowledge about Police Investigations, the Criminal Justice System and criminal behavior. I also became a "news junkie" following my retirement, and have followed closely all major news events since 1990. The Cable News Networks all offer some very good legal analysis of notorius murder cases by Ex-Judges, Defense Attorneys and former Prosecutors. Their theories and opinions are more believable than yours. The important points here are WHO, WHAT WHEN AND WHERE....not WHY! WHY is for shrinks and Liberals.
Old 10-04-2004, 04:50 PM
Default RE

I'm real impressed!!!!!

Your post actually explains a lot about your egotistical personality. The arrogance it must take to be you.....Or is that you being an EX cop, just think you know more than anybody else.

News (it's value)is what each person percieves it to be. That would be our right. Just like stating our opinions are our right.

If you don't like the opinions being posted, DON'T read them!!!!!

BTW, I'm not a truck driver. What I am is of little relevance to some one like you..However, Ms Tweety is a truck driver, and a person with high ethics. Neither of which you would know anything about.

Good Day to you
Old 10-04-2004, 07:39 PM
Default Re: RE

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow1
If you don't like the opinions being posted, DON'T read them!!!!! or you just think you know more than anybody else.
LOOK WHO'S TALKING OR I SHOULD SAY BLOVIATING. YOU SHOULD READ YOUR OWN POMPOUS, OPINIONATED, BLATHERING POSTS AND TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE, SNOW-BALL SUPERTRUCKER. I GUESS YOU DON'T LIKE COPS, HUH? IT FIGURES A LEFT COAST LIBERAL LIKE YOU WOULD HAVE THOSE OPINIONS. TELL THAT TO THE NEXT ONE WHO PULLS YOUR SORRY A$$ OUT OF AN AUTO ACCIDENT OR SAVES YOU FROM A ROBBER OR SOME OTHER CRIME. SPEAKING OF BIG HEADS, DOES YOURS FIT INSIDE THE TRUCK THERE, MISSY KNOW-IT-ALL IN ARMPIT OF CA??? NEXT TIME....HOW ABOUT A PARAGRAPH INSTEAD OF A DISSERTATION.
Old 10-04-2004, 08:40 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Play nice, people. :?
Old 10-04-2004, 10:04 PM
Default RE

You're right Twilight Flyer.

We are all supposed to be adults here.

I'm Sorry
Old 10-04-2004, 11:43 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Play nice, people.
Oh c'mon where's the fun in that????

Old 10-05-2004, 12:36 AM
Board Regular
Default Wow look what happens! lol

Wow look what happens when I take a day to relax!
Ok well, Snow thanks for coming to my honor! now I gotta say a couple of things here myself.

Wannabe.... I'm not going to stoop to your level and bash you. But let me say this, Snow does know what the hell she is talking about. I happen to know snow. She is not a truck driver. She is here just like you looking for information on driving and learning all she can about it. She also happens to be highly educated. And I wont give it away as to what in, but if you dig hard enough in her post you will see what it is she is educated in.

You know, you should calm down a little there. With a attitude and temper like that, you might just throw yourself into a heart attack or worse have a stroke.

No-one here needs to be fighting. Its not worth it. We all stated our opinion on the case and time will tell, and tell fast what the jury is thinking. But see thinking is what this is about. WE have all been THINKING about this case and posting our THAUGHTS here. It's a process, just as everything else in this world is process. Like its even a process when you have diarreah of the mouth. Your brain has to tell your mouth to open so that shit can come pouring out.
EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING in life is a process. We dont all PROCESS things in the same way and that is what makes up who we are. So, understand that we are all alike as far as being human, but were nothing alike in many other ways.
Dont come here to bash people., come here to have fun and stick with the subject.
Belive me, if you dont play nice, the mods will know, dont play nice again the mods will boot you out! And this is a fact. There have been many banned from here for talking smack and bashing other folks. Lets have some fun here, lets keep with the subject and not bash eachother. Thats just not nice. And trust in knowing, you wanna play nice, you never know who's watching and who can do what from behind another computer.

Good day!

Ms Tweety
Old 10-05-2004, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
Play nice, people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Who
Oh c'mon where's the fun in that????
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstweety
You know, you should calm down a little there. With a attitude and temper like that, you might just throw yourself into a heart attack or worse have a stroke.
I DON'T HAVE A TEMPER, NOR AM I GOING TO GET A HEART ATTACK. I'M HAVING A LOT OF FUN WITH THIS. THIS IS MORE LIKE ENTERTAINMENT.

OK...I'M GOING TO PLAY NICE IN THE SPIRIT OF PEACE, HARMONY AND MATURITY....BUT I JUST HAVE TO ADD ONE MORE THING. I REFER BACK TO MY PREVIOUS STATEMENT ABOUT MISINTERPRETATION....THE TWO OF YOU (TWEETY & SNOW) COMPLETELY MISUNDERSTOOD WHAT I SAID ABOUT "SHOW ME STATE". IN FACT, I MADE NO REFERENCE TO SOUTHERNERS, EDUCATION OR INTELLIGENCE. YOU PEOPLE ARE HUMORLESS, AND JUST DON'T GET IT I GUESS. IN FACT, YOUR CRITICISM OF ME WAS A LOT HARSHER THAN WHAT I SAID IN THE BEGINNING.