View Poll Results: Is Scott Peterson guilty?
Yes 23 67.65%
No 3 8.82%
I don't know 8 23.53%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2004, 04:09 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default re:

I never stated for a fact that Amber did it. That is my gut feeling she either did it or she had something to do with it. It is what I THINK. there is no real evidense in this whole case.
And yes Snow, wannabe made a remark about Southerners. We are proud of our roots. It's a very personal thing to say something asbout where we come from. We for years have put up with snide remarks, degrading us, and people from other area's not understanding morals and values. Stating what she did
Quote:
What'ya need it on video tape there "show me state".
Is something we do not take lightly to. We are stubborn, but it's because we want to know it all. It's just a Southern thing.
And yes theories are what a case is based on, but if you dont have fact, all you have is theory.
Theory holds nothing to a fact.A theory is your thaught, my thaught. Everyones thaughts.
Old 09-27-2004, 04:22 PM
Default Re: RE

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow1
Someone please tell me, if Scott is so freakin' innocent, why did Lacy's family have to get a court order to prevent him from getting rid of anymore of her things while she was still just a missing person case??????????????

Seems to me, he knew she wouldn't be needing them anymore!!!! Hmmm.....How could he have known?? Speaks volumes doesn't it????
How long was she missing before he was selling of her things? and just what was he selling off? If my wife was missing for 2-3 days I would probably assume her dead, (typicaly missing females or children are dead after 24 hours).

also let my wife go missing for 24 hours and there goes the darn cat, and the stupid elvis painting......well we dont own a cat or a elvis painting but I can hardly say what I would get rid of with her reading this lol..my point is Im sure most people have something(s) of thier spouses they would get rid of if they had the chance.

(man)Honey have you seen my "lucky" fishing shirt...
(woman) oh that yeah I threw it away when you were kidnapped cause it reminded me of you and made me cry....
(man)grumbles and heads to city dump to look for his shirt.....

anyway my tangent aside, just because he was selling her things dosent make him a murder...even if he belived she was dead (which after a couple of days of being missing I think we all belived her to be) dosnet mean he killed her.
Old 09-27-2004, 04:46 PM

I don't know who's intelligence tweety and sanchez think I was insulting, but my previous comments had nothing to do with that. Y'all Southerners are much too sensitive from a former Yankee's point of view.
Old 09-27-2004, 04:50 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default RE

I choose my arguments, and I choose not to argue this case with you, or anybody else.

Everybody really should take some classes in the Criminal Justice field, and stop reading the crap that is put online, and believing everything that is re-enacted on TV . Go to your local libraries, look through the volumes of Court Reporters, both State and Federal. Ask to see the Periodicals. Go for a ride along, with your local police department. Go sit through a trial.

BTW, Southerners aren't the only ones that can lay claim to morals and values.

Your Morals, Values, are just that " Yours ".

I choose to keep " Mine ", I'll keep my Ethics too.
Old 09-27-2004, 04:58 PM
Board Regular
Default re:

Your comment in its self was doragatory to say the least. It was a insult to my way of thinking, which in turn, goes into intelligence issues. Just because we do notnthink just alike doesnt deem it nesessary for you to say...
Quote:
What'ya need it on video tape there "show me state".
and Snow,
Quote:
BTW, Southerners aren't the only ones that can lay claim to morals and values.

Your Morals, Values, are just that " Yours ".

I choose to keep " Mine ", I'll keep my Ethics too.
I never stated you did not have morals or values. I just stated that it is something that drives Southerners.
Old 09-27-2004, 06:11 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Quote:
But yet, why would a man kill his wife and unborn child?
Shot in the dark...because he was having an affair? Affairs are common place...I'm sure the thoughts of killing the non-offending spouse are fairly common, too, but only a few go through with the deed. Peterson did. Hacking did. While most people having an affair probably entertain the thought for a few moments, few go through with making the fantasy a reality.

But seriously, we've been killing each other since Cain offed Abel and the reasons are as varied as the stars. Peterson certainly had plenty of motives to do it and I believe he is guilty as sin.

Quote:
and BTW thanks TF for jumping in I dont see you get i often on thee type of things!
I tend to stay out of the discussions for the most part. They're fun reading, though, and I do interject a thought now and then.

Quote:
Scott reminds me of Susan Smith. Watch his interviews, same tears!!!
That was an ugly time. Having lived in Greensboro, NC for quite some time, that story hit close to home. :cry:
Old 09-27-2004, 06:45 PM
Default RE

Thank you Twilight Flyer. And AMEN .

Motives are rarely tangible, and usually self serving.

I meant no disrespect in the Susan Smith statement, just trying to make a point. Body Language can say a lot about a persons demeanor.
Old 09-27-2004, 06:50 PM
Default RE

Now I'm Done !!!! ops: ...... :shock: ...... :roll:
Old 09-27-2004, 06:51 PM
Board Regular
Default re:

Mark Hackling did what most people would have did, he went off the deep end. He is depressed and knew he was livinghis life a lie. And has confessed to killing his wife. At least he has done this much, so we do know that Lori is dead. It's a shame they have never recovered Lori's Body. To be a grave of waste is just terrible. But at least we have some answers to this.

Susan Smith.... She isnt the only woman who has killed her kids. There is in history a women that kill thier children. And for a broad array of reasoning. None of I could ever begin to understand why they would carry threw with it, but it does happen. Some do it because of depression, other because they hear voices that tell them to do so. Remember the case in Texas where the woman in Texas drowned all her chilren? She was skitzo.. One again like depression, its another mental illness just like depression.

But Scott shows no signs of depression, or any mental illness. Yes he cheats on his wife. A lot of men do, and women too for that fact. Thats a social problem. But do you really think that Amber Frey was so good in the sack that he would kill his wife? I know a lot of men that cheat on thier wives. And still have a good marriage. They say that something is missing from the relationship. One man told me that this woman that he was seeing gave him something his wife would not. I wont go into details about what it is, but the relationship is purely sexual, and he loves his wife and they are happy. He just lacks a couple of things, that as a man he feels that he needs.

But what I am trying to say is this, why kill a pregnant woman, knowing her unborn child would die too? Surely not because the sex with another woman was that good.

I just cant enough in Scots case to see motive. And she has only gotten the jewlery from the inheritance, she had not gotten the money yet, so it couldnt be money....
Old 09-27-2004, 09:15 PM
Default Re: re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstweety
Mark Hackling did what most people would have did, he went off the deep end. He is depressed and knew he was livinghis life a lie. And has confessed to killing his wife.
Awwww, the poor boy was depressed....so what does he do??? HE JUST KILLS HIS WIFE....THATS ALL!!!

Golly gee, some of the hot-air and misinterpretation of the facts by some people in some of the previously mentioned murders is really amazing to me.