Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2006, 01:06 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimahri1114
I wasn't being prejudice against the gay people. No discrimination there fozzy!
Quote:
NO! I feel the same as those 95 do. if the fags wanna be gay, move to Africa or something. Free our country of scum. And if one of them tried to push that on me..................
You see nothing in this post of yours that may be seen as discriminatory or prejudiced?
Old 02-05-2006, 01:21 AM
Board Regular

ok, so what? I don't think there are many (if any) homosexuals on this site. And if a visitor sees it, well he can forget it just as easy! What should it matter to him? I may even make a poll: "Who's gay"?
Old 02-05-2006, 03:51 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
ok, so what? I don't think there are many (if any) homosexuals on this site. And if a visitor sees it, well he can forget it just as easy! What should it matter to him? I may even make a poll: "Who's gay"?
How would you know? The fact is that you come in contact with homosexuals practically every day and they come in contact with you and it will be that way for the rest of your life.

I guess if you were run over by a truck and the only trauma doctor in the ER was a gay man, you'd just rather die than have anything to do with having to come in contact with a gay man? This reminds me of black Americans who bled to death outside the ERs because they didn't allow "coloreds" into the hospital in those days. It's pathetic that it was so recently changed.
Old 02-05-2006, 03:54 AM
Senior Board Member

Let's play a little game here. Just use your last statement and see if you can insert any other group of Americans into the spaces and it not sound repulsive in the land of the "free".

ok, so what? I don't think there are many (if any) ____________ on this site. And if a visitor sees it, well he can forget it just as easy! What should it matter to him? I may even make a poll: "Who's _____?
Old 02-05-2006, 03:08 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
Let's play a little game here. Just use your last statement and see if you can insert any other group of Americans into the spaces and it not sound repulsive in the land of the "free".

ok, so what? I don't think there are many (if any) ____________ on this site. And if a visitor sees it, well he can forget it just as easy! What should it matter to him? I may even make a poll: "Who's _____?
What is this Fozzy? Pick on young kids to make yourself seem intelligent?
You are intelligent, you don't need to do that. He stated his opinion as have we all. I think that should be enough. Sound to me your wanting to argue, you should be ashamed, this is not an arguing pole. maybe you should take it to another thread, or do you have more opinion's on this matter?

The reason I stepped out is it's just going in circles and it is a wast of my time to go in circle's exspecialy after stating facts. So why don't you layoff of him and let him have his own opinion. What are you trying to Chang his mind? if you are then you are no different than the Immoral people trying to push their belief's on the Moral. So who would be the dictator?
If your just wanting to argue for arguments sake "which is fine I think it is healthy" then open another thread so this one don't get hijacked no more. What is the motive? is it to try to prove your argument? that would be noble. You have made some good points, but you have not and will not change my mind. So maybe we need to let this rest. I would most like you to think differently, but God did not make you that way so I have to accept that, I guess he wanted it Interesting!! anyway I am just rambling now I'd better stop!

Have a good day hope to chat soon!!

8)
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 02-05-2006, 03:16 PM
Senior Board Member

His (Fozzy) sophomoric diatribes have become so droll...... :P :P :P :P
Old 02-05-2006, 05:04 PM
Board Regular

Look, I am really sorry to all of you. I guess I made fozzy mad or something, and that was not my intention at all. I was just trying to debate a bit, but I guess I am not up to it, so sorry for cluttering up this thread yall!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
I guess if you were run over by a truck and..............
At least I will get killed by something I like.
Old 02-06-2006, 12:05 AM
Senior Board Member

What is this Fozzy? Pick on young kids to make yourself seem intelligent?

No its called phrasing a question so someone can see their point of view from another angle. You may consider using slurs acceptable, I do not. This is a young person who acts with much more emotion that some of the supposed "adults" here. If he can see that using slurs isn't the best path to influence people, then maybe it will help him?

You are intelligent, you don't need to do that. He stated his opinion as have we all.

And his opinion as well as anyones should not be full of expletives..no?

I think that should be enough. Sound to me your wanting to argue, you should be ashamed, this is not an arguing pole. maybe you should take it to another thread, or do you have more opinion's on this matter?

Why are you so bothered about this topic? If you feel queesy then by all means, skip the topic.

The reason I stepped out is it's just going in circles and it is a wast of my time to go in circle's exspecialy after stating facts.

And yet you keep posting on the thread that's going in circles? Why is that?

So why don't you layoff of him and let him have his own opinion. What are you trying to Chang his mind? if you are then you are no different than the Immoral people trying to push their belief's on the Moral. So who would be the dictator?

Malarky! The world is full of immoral people, and again it's their choice and none of your business. Of course if you want the government to intervene in someone else's lives, you better expect the same treatment from the government when they decide that you are not up to snuff in some moral category.

If your just wanting to argue for arguments sake "which is fine I think it is healthy" then open another thread so this one don't get hijacked no more.

The topic is gay marriages and whether or not they should be allowed, the topic has only been hijacked by those who are trying to bash people aside the head with the biblical bilge water.

What is the motive?

Less ignorance in the general population and maybe an informed thought or two for someone.

is it to try to prove your argument?

What argument?

that would be noble. You have made some good points, but you have not and will not change my mind.

No kidding?

So maybe we need to let this rest.

Once again, if you dislike the conversation, then you have every right not to partake in it.

I would most like you to think differently, but God did not make you that way so I have to accept that, I guess he wanted it Interesting!!

God wanted or Jesus wanted?

anyway I am just rambling now I'd better stop!

Go ahead, whatever makes you happy.

Have a good day hope to chat soon!!

Whatever...
Old 02-06-2006, 12:06 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog2036
His (Fozzy) sophomoric diatribes have become so droll...... :P :P :P :P
Hey everyone... Mr. Eloquence is back!
Old 02-06-2006, 12:12 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Look, I am really sorry to all of you. I guess I made fozzy mad or something, and that was not my intention at all. I was just trying to debate a bit, but I guess I am not up to it, so sorry for cluttering up this thread yall!
One of the beauties of discussion boards is that you can see what you are going to place in the discussion for public consumption. You should re-read it before posting it. If what you post is not something that you'd say to someone's face or in a public forum, then just re-write it in some form that someone like your grandmother wouldn't mind reading. Debate does NOT have to be hostile. Did you see that your post could have been insulting or offensive to someone? That was the point of my question to you.
Closed Thread