Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 02-06-2006, 06:52 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
nor can you voice an opinion without looking rather silly and childish. Most forums have mental lightweights are usually "snipers" who shoot one small caliber round and then head for the tall grass. and as for validating my existence... I'm obviously here to stand my ground. Unlike those who allow the run of the mill biblical bigots to spout off unchallenged.

Mental lightweight I am not, just because I chose to back out of this discussion does not mean you have won the "war". It only means that there was no point in discussing this further with someone who is going to pick apart every single post in order to make themselves sound like they know what they are talking about.

Head for the tall grass? Not I. Run of the mill Biblical bigot? Hmmmm . . . I guess if my intolerance for the homosexual lifestyle makes me a bigot, I guess that also makes you a bigot for your intolerance of my religion.

Guess I'll sit back and wait for you to pick apart this post, sentence by sentence.
Old 02-06-2006, 06:59 PM
Senior Board Member

If your or any religion interferes with other American citizen's liberty and equal protect under the law, then its THAT which is bigoted. Protecting the equal rights from zealots is not bigoted in the least.
Old 02-06-2006, 07:00 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog2036
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Spoken like a person with real conviction.
Old 02-06-2006, 07:18 PM
Senior Board Member

Plenty of conviction. Just no longer have the desire to debate someone who is morally and intellectually bankrupt. So before I go any further and get locked down I will bow down to you GREAT SATAN.........
Old 02-06-2006, 07:38 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog2036
Plenty of conviction. Just no longer have the desire to debate someone who is morally and intellectually bankrupt. So before I go any further and get locked down I will bow down to you GREAT SATAN.........
LOL!!!!! (is that the sound of tall grass rustling?) :lol:
Old 02-06-2006, 07:59 PM
Senior Board Member

Just to explain this again. There are two "camps" here. One is the little "c" camp who is deciding that other tax paying adult Americans should live by their code. The other "camp" says that any adult tax paying red blooded American is free to live their lives as they see fit with equal protection under the law.

I do not care if you decide to worship a head of cabbage named Waldo. As long as you worship that head of greenery with others who love the same head of cabbage, knock yourself out. However if this followers of this head of cabbage decide that there is only one "true" produce and that should be allowed to make rules for ALL other people, it's completely contrary to the foundation and to spirit of this country.

There is no gray area here, WE all have various rights in this country. Privacy, equal protection, pursuit of happiness, etc etc. You have yours they get theirs. And at the same time, BOTH sides DON'T get to alter the others behavior no matter how abhorrent they find the others activities, it's a sort of community detente.
Old 02-06-2006, 08:43 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
If your or any religion interferes with other American citizen's liberty and equal protect under the law, then its THAT which is bigoted. Protecting the equal rights from zealots is not bigoted in the least.

Not when the Law is based on the principals of the religion. The equal rights does not cover the Immorality. If it did that would leave room for the pedophiles and bestiality, like I said earlier give and inch they take a mile.
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 02-06-2006, 08:51 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
Just to explain this again. There are two "camps" here. One is the little "c" camp who is deciding that other tax paying adult Americans should live by their code. The other "camp" says that any adult tax paying red blooded American is free to live their lives as they see fit with equal protection under the law.

I do not care if you decide to worship a head of cabbage named Waldo. As long as you worship that head of greenery with others who love the same head of cabbage, knock yourself out. However if this followers of this head of cabbage decide that there is only one "true" produce and that should be allowed to make rules for ALL other people, it's completely contrary to the foundation and to spirit of this country.

There is no gray area here, WE all have various rights in this country. Privacy, equal protection, pursuit of happiness, etc etc. You have yours they get theirs. And at the same time, BOTH sides DON'T get to alter the others behavior no matter how abhorrent they find the others activities, it's a sort of community detente.
That code was enacted by the little C camp therefor it's rules apply not Fozzy's camp. If Fozzy's camp wants rights of gay marriage then go make your own Sodom and Gomorrah, and quit trying to make The U.S.A bow to your idea of freedom. The freedom you enjoy now is because of little C camp and that freedom comes from the basis of the Living Word, not because Fozzy says so.

So therefor it is not contradictory to the principals and foundation of this country, by all means it establishes my point and the founder's points.

Mene, Mene, Tekiel, Upharsin.
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 02-06-2006, 09:09 PM
Senior Board Member

That code was enacted by the little C camp therefor it's rules apply not Fozzy's camp. If Fozzy's camp wants rights of gay marriage then go make your own Sodom and Gomorrah, and quit trying to make The U.S.A bow to your idea of freedom.

LOL!!! you're actually beginning to rant and rave now!

The freedom you enjoy now is because of little C camp and that freedom comes from the basis of the Living Word, not because Fozzy says so.

That's both a lie and pure bigoted historical revisionism.

So therefor it is not contradictory to the principals and foundation of this country, by all means it establishes my point and the founder's points.

Which Founder are referring too? Maybe the Puritans, surely not the Founders of this nation.

Just what would you say is the foundation of this country? It sure the heck isn't based on the bible or the Christian church. If it had, these documents would be prominently mentioned in the founding documents, they don't appear anywhere in them.. now do they?
Closed Thread