View Poll Results: Will Israel do a pre-empted strike on Iran?
Yes 24 52.17%
No 22 47.83%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2008, 08:43 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I said 2008 was going to be big, but I had no idea..

some of you will scoff for it is written that you will. But some of you just might listen.

For the Testamony of Christ is the Spirit of Prophecy!

8)
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 02-21-2008, 08:48 PM
Senior Board Member

Slim,

Why is the page so hard to read? Can someone please fix that I can't read the article very well.

As for Israel, have you heard of their Samson Option.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:42 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Fixed it.

Old 02-21-2008, 09:50 PM
Senior Board Member

Thank you!

Much better.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:11 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog2036
Fozzy...there is only one "HE"...My Lord and savior JESUS CHRIST.....As for the Muslims...Hell will be well populated...bd
I know Bulldog doesn't participate anymore, and this is an old thread, but since Slim decided to diverge from his phrophecy thread... I read it.

Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong, Slim (sometimes I get lost in all the Biblical History and names and such...) but isn't the Arab nation descendant from Ishmael?? And the Jews from Isaac??

If so, both are sons of Abraham, and as such... what the Muslims say is correct to a point, and exactly what B.D. is saying.

There IS BUT ONE God... and his name is Allah!

Don't get me wrong.... I'm not siding with the Muslims. I'm just pointing out that they believe in the SAME god actually, just have different beliefs concerning the Prophet Mohammed, and think Jesus was also just a prophet.

This is one reason why I agree with Fozzy so much on "religious" issues. It is just totally screwed up that these two "nations" fight the way they do, when they share a common ancestor, and actually pray to the SAME God!

Hell (if there is such a thing) is not reserved for Muslims.

Also.... Israeli jets DEFINITELY have the IFF codes. IF they were to strike Iran, we'd have no problem telling them from the Iranians unless it were a visual observation. The two countries use some of the SAME "American" aircraft!

But, the Iranian ones will be the ones in a crash and burn! :wink:

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:52 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog2036
Fozzy...there is only one "HE"...My Lord and savior JESUS CHRIST.....As for the Muslims...Hell will be well populated...bd
I know Bulldog doesn't participate anymore, and this is an old thread, but since Slim decided to diverge from his phrophecy thread... I read it.

Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong, Slim (sometimes I get lost in all the Biblical History and names and such...) but isn't the Arab nation descendant from Ishmael?? And the Jews from Isaac??

If so, both are sons of Abraham, and as such... what the Muslims say is correct to a point, and exactly what B.D. is saying.

There IS BUT ONE God... and his name is Allah!

Don't get me wrong.... I'm not siding with the Muslims. I'm just pointing out that they believe in the SAME god actually, just have different beliefs concerning the Prophet Mohammed, and think Jesus was also just a prophet.

This is one reason why I agree with Fozzy so much on "religious" issues. It is just totally screwed up that these two "nations" fight the way they do, when they share a common ancestor, and actually pray to the SAME God!

Hell (if there is such a thing) is not reserved for Muslims.

Also.... Israeli jets DEFINITELY have the IFF codes. IF they were to strike Iran, we'd have no problem telling them from the Iranians unless it were a visual observation. The two countries use some of the SAME "American" aircraft!

But, the Iranian ones will be the ones in a crash and burn! :wink:
You are correct Hobo.. Ishmael is the father of the Arabs, Like Isaac is the the line in which the seed is promised... God had told Hagar and Abraham that Ismael's seed will be great, and it also will have 12 patriarchs.
When I look at Prophecy, I see a bigger picture, that includes the famly of Ishmael. For in the end there still Jews, for Abraham was a Jew.
Also if you look at Daniel, the ones who escape the hand of the Anti-Christ are Moab, Edom, and the Promenant people of Amon.. Moab and Edom are from Ishmael and Esau, Amon is from Lot who was Abrahams nephew. In the end they have a chance to see the messiah just like the Jews do, for I believe all them are brethren, and will be taught of Christ when they are protected for the last 3 and 1\2 years. Thou some will choose not to believe and not to be in the place where God protects, but none the less they also will have the chance to decide.
The name Allah-- Is Arabic for God-- No diffrent than ours.. But when the Muslims start using it for jehad, then that is when the world see's it as bad. Kinda like the Catholic Inquisistion, Killing in the name of God..
As for the Muslims, thou I am sure they are in some way Arabic, but mostly Jewish since they have the same mother and father. I thought I had read that they came from Esau, which was Jacobs brother. And those 2 where at odds with eachother, and where twins.. Esau sold his birth right for a morsel of food.. And Paul states that God said "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated" who are we to question the potter? Maybe it was because Esau being the first born of the Twins, was supposed to be the inheriter of the seed? I dunno, just a thought.

Slimland
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 02-26-2008, 10:07 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Quote:
In the end they have a chance to see the messiah just like the Jews do, for I believe all them are brethren, and will be taught of Christ when they are protected for the last 3 and 1\2 years.
That assumes there is a rapture, which fewer and fewer people believe in. But that's a discussion for another thread and actually one that we have already had in the past.

:wink:

But I do agree that everyone will get the opportunity to see Christ. I just disagree on when that teaching will take place.

Old 02-26-2008, 10:12 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
Quote:
In the end they have a chance to see the messiah just like the Jews do, for I believe all them are brethren, and will be taught of Christ when they are protected for the last 3 and 1\2 years.
Quote:
That assumes there is a rapture, which fewer and fewer people believe in. But that's a discussion for another thread and actually one that we have already had in the past.

:wink:

But I do agree that everyone will get the opportunity to see Christ. I just disagree on when that teaching will take place.
Hey TF,, I understand you not believing in the Raptur, and to tell the Truth I have my doubts also in a raptur.. When I read and study more and more, I don't see one.. I see someone who took some second comming scripture's and said it was a raptur.. I look at both sides, both have some good points, but I lean toward a none raptur.. But hope for one. :lol:

I mean a pretrib raptur of course.
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 02-26-2008, 10:19 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Quote:
Hey TF,, I understand you not believing in the Raptur, and to tell the Truth I have my doubts also in a raptur.. When I read and study more and more, I don't see one.. I see someone who took some second comming scripture's and said it was a raptur.
Welcome to the enlightened, Slim.

Quote:
I look at both sides, both have some good points, but I lean toward a none raptur.. But hope for one.
Well, that goes without saying. I would definitely hope for one, too. I just prepare in case there isn't. I would love to be wrong about it, but I don't think I am. Too much study points that contradict it.

Old 02-27-2008, 09:01 PM
Board Icon

Slim: Again.... I get it all confused at times.... been YEARS since I set foot in a church let alone Sunday School! But Jacob and Esau is a different story.

Ishmael was born of Abraham's seed but of an Egyptian (Arab) servant to Sarah. So, although the Arabs are, I guess, PART Jewish, they are also part Arab.

Funny thing is.... God told Abraham that Ismael WOULD be blessed, yet here we/they are fighting each other!

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.