View Poll Results: Will Israel do a pre-empted strike on Iran?
Yes 24 52.17%
No 22 47.83%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2006, 03:41 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoopr
don't know what your Other question was.
Israel isn't "Afraid" of other Middle Eastern countries but with their Intelligence services they pretty much know EVERYTHING they are doing and sometimes take Pre-emptive measures.

Some day if you can check out the documentary(forgot the title of it but it was shown on either Discovery or National Geographic) with Israels raid on Saddam's Nuclear power plant.
there was waaaaaay much more involved than just the jets hitting the plant all the way down to Israels assasination of a few people in the beginning.
The other question was about the northern union, but I see someone already made a thread on it.

I would like to see that Documentary, if by chance you rememer let me know.
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 07-02-2006, 09:10 AM

^it?s like reading Ryan Seacrest talk about foreign monetary policy: cute and amusing =) IMAO
DISCLAIMER: I know you think you understood what I wrote, but I'm not too sure that what you think you read is what I meant. So, the views expressed here are not necessarily the views of those who disagree with me.
Old 07-02-2006, 01:33 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Kine
^it?s like reading Ryan Seacrest talk about foreign monetary policy: cute and amusing =) IMAO

work on that grammar dude, It would be easier to understand your point/problem. K ?
Old 07-02-2006, 05:43 PM
Default I feel a hot wind on my shoulder And the touch of a world...

Quote:
work on that grammar dude, It would be easier to understand your point/problem. K ?
Ryan is that you? LOL ^said 'dude' maybe it is him =P
DISCLAIMER: I know you think you understood what I wrote, but I'm not too sure that what you think you read is what I meant. So, the views expressed here are not necessarily the views of those who disagree with me.
Old 07-11-2006, 06:13 PM
Board Regular

Why do we help israel? what is in it for us? Also someone stated earlier in the thread that japan and china hate us, why?
Old 07-16-2006, 03:31 PM
Senior Board Member

Shahan-- I realy don't know how to answer that question--except they are our allies, maybe yoopr can give more info--this is his specialty!

We all know what is going on over there, and there has been some talk on other threads of this--on that note--do any of y'all think this might just lead to world war 3?
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 07-16-2006, 05:06 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Japan doesn't Hate us-They're one of our biggest allies.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:39 PM
Senior Board Member

I was going to put these under the Prophecy Thread, But this is the best place I think. Besides they go hand in hand.

Ahmadinejad’s unbridled attack on Israel causes foreboding. Ashkenazi sees "tough ordeal" possible soon

http://www.debka.com

DEBKAfile’s military sources report that the increasingly belligerent statements issuing from top Iranian leaders since the death of Imad Mughniyeh in Damascus earlier this month are seen as betokening serious intent. Israel's chief of staff Lt. Gen. Gaby Ashkenazi told graduating officers Wednesday, Feb. 20, that he could not rule out a possible "tough ordeal" in the near future. Israel must aim for quick victory.

President Ahmadinejad said earlier: “World powers have created a black and dirty microbe named the Zionist regime and unleashed it like a savage animal on the nations of the region.” He was addressing a rally in the southern city of Bandar Abbas, site of the Revolutionary Guards’ command center and main bases. His speech was broadcast in full by state television.

Also Wednesday, an exiled Iranian opposition leader Mohammad Mohaddessin claimed Tehran had accelerated its nuclear weapons program, including the production of nuclear warheads.

DEBKAfile: Sunday, Gen. Hassan Firouz-Abadi, commander-in-chief of all Iran’s armed forces, said at a ceremony in memory of Imad Mughniyeh: “Many millions across the world will soon receive the joyous news of the Zionist entity’s destruction.”’ He did not explain how Iran intended to perform this objective, but alluded indirectly to nuclear or radioactive measures.

The next day, Revolutionary Guards chief Mohammad Ali Jaafari referred to Israel, which denied involvement in the murder, as a “cancerous microbe.”

DEBKAfile’s sources report that in Washington and Jerusalem, these unbridled speeches are taken as an orchestrated campaign to raise Middle East temperatures up to the climax of an Iranian attack on Israel.

It is noted that Ahmadinejad’s speech was delivered on the last day of the Islamic month of Muharem, during which Muslims are prohibited from embarking on attacks. The month of Safar when it is permitted to strike enemies of Islam begins Thursday, Feb. 21.

The president went on to accuse world powers of arming Israel with billions of dollars of weapons to create “a scarecrow to frighten and dominate other nationals in the region”.

With regard to the death of Mughniyeh, Iran’s senior international terror tactician, Ahmedinejad said: "They assassinate pure and pious people and then they celebrate it, like what happened to the son of Lebanon who had stood against the savage onslaught of the Zionists and broke the Zionists' horns."

Mohaddessin, of the Paris-based National Council of Resistance of Iran, claimed that, for the first time, Tehran had established a command and control center to work on a nuclear bomb and that southeast of the capital it was also setting up a center to produce warheads.

He called the US NIE report “not accurate" and reported that Iran had closed down one center only to open another later with the same purpose.
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 02-21-2008, 08:40 PM
Senior Board Member

This is interesting also!

Cardinals to petition Pope for Marian dogma making her co-redemptrix with Jesus

http://www.zenit.org/article-21749?l=english

Five cardinals have sent a letter inviting prelates worldwide to join them in petitioning Benedict XVI to declare a fifth Marian dogma they said would "proclaim the full Christian truth about Mary."

The text, released last week, includes the petition that asks the Pope to proclaim Mary as "the Spiritual Mother of All Humanity, the co-redemptrix with Jesus the redeemer, mediatrix of all graces with Jesus the one mediator, and advocate with Jesus Christ on behalf of the human race."

The signatories of the letter are five of the six cardinal co-sponsors of the 2005 International Symposium on Marian Coredemption, held in Fatima: Cardinal Telesphore Toppo, archbishop of Ranchi, India; Cardinal Luis Aponte Martínez, retired archbishop of San Juan, Puerto Rico; Cardinal Varkey Vithayathil, major archbishop of Ernakulam-Angamaly, India; Cardinal Riccardo Vidal, archbishop of Cebu, Philippines; and Cardinal Ernesto Corripio y Ahumada, retired archbishop of Mexico City.

Cardinal Edouard Gagnon, who died last August, was the sixth cardinal co-sponsor of the 2005 conference. He was the president of the Pontifical Council of the Family from 1974 until he resigned in 1990.

The secretariat of the five cardinal co-patrons released the English translation of the letter, which includes a translation and the original Latin text of the "votum," or petition, that was formulated in 2005 and presented formally to the Pope by Cardinal Telesphore in 2006.

The petition states: "We believe the time opportune for a solemn definition of clarification regarding the constant teaching of the Church concerning the Mother of the Redeemer and her unique cooperation in the work of Redemption, as well as her subsequent roles in the distribution of grace and intercession for the human family."

Pointing to ecumenical concerns, the petition continues: "It is of great importance [...] that people of other religious traditions receive the clarification on the highest level of authentic doctrinal certainty that we can provide, that the Catholic Church essentially distinguishes between the sole role of Jesus Christ, divine and human Redeemer of the world, and the unique though secondary and dependent human participation of the Mother of Christ in the great work of Redemption."

The text adds that the move would be "the ultimate expression of doctrinal clarity at the service of our Christian and non-Christian brothers and sisters who are not in communion with Rome."

In a press statement released along with the letter, the cardinal co-sponsors reiterated the same ecumenical concern and said the proclamation of a fifth Marian dogma would be a "service of clarification to other religious traditions and to proclaim the full Christian truth about Mary."

The statement added, "This initiative also intends to start an in-depth worldwide dialogue on Mary's role in salvation for our time. [...] Should this effort prove successful, a proclamation would constitute a historical event for the Church as only the fifth Marian dogma defined in its 2,000-year history."

Cardinal Aponte Martínez, one of the cardinal co-patrons said: "I believe the time is now for the papal definition of the relationship of the Mother of Jesus to the each one of us, her earthly children, in her roles as co-redemptrix, mediatrix of all graces and advocate.

"To solemnly proclaim Mary as the spiritual mother of all peoples is to fully and officially recognize her titles, and consequently to activate, to bring to new life the spiritual, intercessory functions they offer the Church for the new evangelization, and for humanity in our serious present world situation."

:wink:
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 02-21-2008, 08:41 PM
Senior Board Member

And one more Hmm. Right in front of the face.

One World Religion - Proposal to create a Religious UN in Rome

(EDITED TO FIX PAGE SCROLLING ISSUES)

LINK HERE

The leader of the Italian Democratic Party, Walter Veltroni, today proposed the creation of an 'Organization of Religions Nations' Rome-based, and said that the idea' liked 'by both the secretary of the UN, Ban Ki-moon, and Pope Benedict XVI.

Veltroni explained that his idea is the creation of a 'palace of religions' in Rome, like the United Nations in New York, where representatives of all faiths of the world can' meet and talk among themselves.

The political leader said that it has already proposed his initiative, which he called 'United Religions' (Religions Nations), both Pope Benedict XVI and the secretary of the UN, who' liked the idea.

Veltroni announced today that proposal during an appearance before reporters in Rome as a farewell, after it yesterday submit his resignation as mayor of the city to begin his campaign as a candidate for president of the Government in the upcoming April elections.

Rome is the headquarters for three of the United Nations agencies that deal with food: the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD), the Organization for Food and Agriculture (FAO) and the Global Agenda Food (WFP).
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart