User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2008, 12:02 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Ok I just assumed that the 70/8 was driving only I did not know that included On Duty not driving also, thats what she was talking about me being on duty too much and it was eating up all my drive time and I was in violation.It makes sense now.
Old 08-21-2008, 12:28 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbatson
Ok I just assumed that the 70/8 was driving only I did not know that included On Duty not driving also, thats what she was talking about me being on duty too much and it was eating up all my drive time and I was in violation.It makes sense now.
Once you hit that magic 70 hour mark of on duty time, you can't drive anymore. You can be on duty (not driving) beyond the 70th hour, but you cant drive beyond the 70th hour in an 8 day period.
Old 08-22-2008, 04:15 AM
Board Icon

Rev said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelDarlin

The pi$$ing match has gotten old.
Quote:
I agree. I am no longer going to respond to any post by golfhobo, and I am no longer going to mention anything he says in any of my posts. I would hope he would have the same respect for the rest of the posters here and follow suit.
I don't recall ever displaying any disrespect for the OTHER posters here, (with the exception of the devil himself.) But, since you are so easily butthurt, I will try to refrain from mentioning YOU by name. :lol:

Quote:
Or he could just go back out on the road, so everything could go back to the way it used to be.
I have BEEN back on the road for a couple of weeks now. Things will return to normal when you and a few others learn to either ignore, discuss or debate MY opinons, which are as acceptable here as YOURS, without making ASSUMPTIONS about my character based on YOUR opinion of them.

And that goes for Bruce Wayne, as well! :!:

And NOW...... like you..... I am done with this! :roll:

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 08-22-2008, 04:23 AM
Board Icon

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DO YOU EVER SHUT UP? GO THE FUCK AWAY ALREADY AND LEAVE ME ALONE. I TOLD YOU FOUR DAYS AGO TO STOP STALKING ME, STOP REFERRING TO ME, AND STOP RESPONDING TO MY POSTS. IS THAT SO FUCKING HARD TO DO?

:roll:

Since it apparently is, the game is obviously back on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo

I don't recall ever displaying any disrespect for the OTHER posters here
Twilight Flyer. Big Diesel. Fozzy. There's three right off the bat (two of which you attacked very personally). Do I need to go further? :roll:
Old 08-22-2008, 05:32 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago
JESUS **** CHRIST DO YOU EVER SHUT UP? GO THE **** AWAY ALREADY AND LEAVE ME ALONE. I TOLD YOU FOUR DAYS AGO TO STOP STALKING ME, STOP REFERRING TO ME, AND STOP RESPONDING TO MY POSTS. IS THAT SO **** HARD TO DO?

:roll:

Since it apparently is, the game is obviously back on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo

I don't recall ever displaying any disrespect for the OTHER posters here
Twilight Flyer. Big Diesel. Fozzy. There's three right off the bat (two of which you attacked very personally). Do I need to go further? :roll:
You really ARE deranged! :lol: :lol:

Big Diesel has been attacking me since the day he learned how to type, (a few months ago!) I don't recall EVER attacking another poster WITHOUT PROVOCATION! There, does that sound better?

Quote me attacking Fozzy! And hope to GOD you don't get a barrage of quotes from others on here that remember how he attacked THEM!

Twilight?? You think I attacked HIM?? Why, because I asked what planet he was from?? You're hilarious! Let me tell you who STARTED most of this mess we've been in lately! It was Bruce Wayne! That's right..... I'm SURE Twilight wouldn't overstep his bounds as a moderator to insult a poster..... so, it must have been his alter ego! But, either way.... here is HIS quote:

Twilight Flyer said:

Quote:
You want to drink beer? Fine. Drink it at home. Sounds to me like you NEED it. Maybe you NEED to get help. T/F
If THAT is not a PERSONAL attack on a forum poster, I'll eat my friggin HAT!

And, no surprise...... right AFTER that, a whole CHORUS of you started insinuating that I drank while working, or condoned it! And, I'm about sick of it!

Now, you got a different version of how things happened? I don't CARE, but I'm sure you'll post it anyway, and therefore, because of YOU, the game will be on again if you WANT it to be!

I was ready to drop it! (with a final and rightful response to your insults.)

Stalking?? HA! You make a post slamming me on any of the main forums, and you expect me not to SEE it? Or respond to it?

BTW, there are TOS against using all caps indicating that you are SHOUTING! But, I'm sure you can't help it. You are so obsessed with being RIGHT and having the LAST word, and telling others what to DO, that you must be about to burst a major vessel in your puny little brain!

Take a 'chill pill' TONY...... that's your name isn't it? You don't deserve to be called a REV. There's nothing reverential ABOUT you! So, Tony.... calm down, it's only the internet! Go get laid or something! You're getting on my nerves, already! :roll:

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 08-22-2008, 05:45 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Word Larry

You really ARE deranged! :lol: :lol:

Big Diesel has been attacking me since the day he learned how to type, (a few months ago!) I don't recall EVER attacking another poster WITHOUT PROVOCATION! There, does that sound better?
Then your memory is failing you in your old age.

Quote:
Quote me attacking Fozzy! And hope to GOD you don't get a barrage of quotes from others on here that remember how he attacked THEM!
You obviously don't remember the rude comments you made when he came back after his son died. It's no wonder he left for good.

Quote:
Twilight?? You think I attacked HIM?? Why, because I asked what planet he was from?? You're hilarious! Let me tell you who STARTED most of this mess we've been in lately! It was Bruce Wayne!
Yup - point the finger at the person whose family you attacked. It's never Last Word Larry's fault, even though all the crap starts every time he returns......

Quote:
Twilight Flyer said:

Quote:
You want to drink beer? Fine. Drink it at home. Sounds to me like you NEED it. Maybe you NEED to get help. T/F
If THAT is not a PERSONAL attack on a forum poster, I'll eat my friggin HAT!
Sounds like an opinion, and some advice.

Quote:
And, no surprise...... right AFTER that, a whole CHORUS of you started insinuating that I drank while working,
When did I ever "insinuate" that you drank while you worked?

Quote:
or condoned it! And, I'm about sick of it!
Poor baby.

Quote:
Now, you got a different version of how things happened? I don't CARE, but I'm sure you'll post it anyway, and therefore, because of YOU, the game will be on again if you WANT it to be!
Thus says Last Word Larry.

Quote:
I was ready to drop it! (with a final and rightful response to your insults.)
:lol: Hypocrisy at its finest.

Quote:
Stalking?? HA! You make a post slamming me on any of the main forums, and you expect me not to SEE it? Or respond to it?
Slamming you? Would you like me to copy and paste your PM to me verbatim? Everything I stated was based on fact - the words you spoke.

Quote:
BTW, there are TOS against using all caps indicating that you are SHOUTING!
No there isn't. But I don't make posts using all caps, so it's an irrelevant point.

Quote:
But, I'm sure you can't help it. You are so obsessed with being RIGHT and having the LAST word, and telling others what to DO, that you must be about to burst a major vessel in your puny little brain!
There is, however, a rule against the personal attacks you seem to frequent in over and over. There are also rules against hijacking threads, something you seem to be quite good at.

Quote:
Take a 'chill pill' TONY...... that's your name isn't it?
No.

Quote:
You don't deserve to be called a REV. There's nothing reverential ABOUT you! So, Tony.... calm down, it's only the internet! Go get laid or something! You're getting on my nerves, already! :roll:
Poor baby.
Old 08-22-2008, 02:14 PM
Rookie

Man, some things dont change around here!!!!

I will prob. get booted for this one too!!!!!