Quote:
Originally Posted by VitoCorleone99
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdgardner963
Quote:
9.75 x 8 = 78
9.75 x 7 = 68.25

You probably meant 8.75. If you can manage that, it works. My experience has been that, sometimes, you just have to go further in a given day and you have to watch the 70 hours by the end of the 8 days.
Ok listen up 9.75 x 7 is what you need to worrie about on the 8th DAY you get mach 9.75 hours DUH
Yeah, good luck with that one Einstein. On the 8th day, you would only have 1.75 hours available.
Man on the 8th day you get back 9.75 hours it does not count towards you. and that is all i have to say about that.
before you go please tell us how you came up with that theory
Old 02-10-2008, 06:55 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredog
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
9.75 x 8 = 78
9.75 x 7 = 68.25

You probably meant 8.75. If you can manage that, it works. My experience has been that, sometimes, you just have to go further in a given day and you have to watch the 70 hours by the end of the 8 days.
Ok listen up 9.75 x 7 is what you need to worrie about on the 8th DAY you get mach 9.75 hours DUH
Yeah, good luck with that one Einstein. On the 8th day, you would only have 1.75 hours available.
Man on the 8th day you get back 9.75 hours it does not count towards you. and that is all i have to say about that.
You know what i don't teach people who do not understand the law.. Go Read the HOS rule. The 8th day DOES Not count towards your hours on the 8th day you get back 9.75 hours Here let me break it down.
day 1 9.75
day 2 9.75
day 3 9.75
day 4 9.75
day 6 9.75
day 7 9.75
= 68.25 hours for 7 days ok how many hours will you have on your 8th day lets see
day 8 you have 9.75 coing back so how many hours do you have 11.50 Gee ya think? NEVER Had a dot ticket in my life DOT does not put up with peeps who cant add. And maybe if you had paid attention in your logging class you would know this is the rule not the exception. Theory ? how about fact before you start sputtering out crud.This is a mad dog. :evil:
Old 02-10-2008, 07:02 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
9.75 x 8 = 78
9.75 x 7 = 68.25

You know what i don't teach people who do not understand the law.. Go Read the HOS rule. The 8th day DOES Not count towards your hours on the 8th day you get back 9.75 hours Here let me break it down.
day 1 9.75
day 2 9.75
day 3 9.75
day 4 9.75
day 6 9.75
day 7 9.75
= 68.25 hours for 7 days ok how many hours will you have on your 8th day lets see
day 8 you have 9.75 coing back so how many hours do you have 11.50 Gee ya think? NEVER Had a dot ticket in my life DOT does not put up with peeps who cant add. And maybe if you had paid attention in your logging class you would know this is the rule not the exception. Theory ? how about fact before you start sputtering out crud.This is a mad dog. :evil:
May not drive after 60/70 hours on duty in 7/8 consecutive days.

* A driver may restart a 7/8 consecutive day period after taking 34 or more consecutive hours off duty.
unless you are a mad dog truckdriver who cant have a conversation without name calling
Old 02-10-2008, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
9.75 x 8 = 78
9.75 x 7 = 68.25

day 1 9.75
day 2 9.75
day 3 9.75
day 4 9.75
day 6 9.75
day 7 9.75

* A driver may restart a 7/8 consecutive day period after taking 34 or more consecutive hours off duty.
unless you are a mad dog truckdriver who cant have a conversation without name calling

All you have done is told a big story how you think its ran.. What i have quoted is the law go look it up better yet stop by the dot office and ask them the 60/70 hour rule the 60 hour rule pertains to intrastate drivers not interstate drivers... 70 hours in 8 days pertains to those otr drivers. Its called 70 hours in 8 days but the rule is 70 in 7 days the 8th day is not considered violated if you have worked less then 70. then the 1st day of the seven day week is what you have comes back to time you can use. I am not name calling names just fustates me when i hear the way some persons think they are 100% correct when they can not understand what i am saying. :twisted: A Good debate is cleaning for the soul. :twisted: ps i did not call you a name at anytime.. :evil:
Old 02-11-2008, 12:33 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
9.75 x 8 = 78
9.75 x 7 = 68.25

day 1 9.75
day 2 9.75
day 3 9.75
day 4 9.75
day 6 9.75
day 7 9.75

All you have done is told a big story how you think its ran.. What i have quoted is the law go look it up better yet stop by the dot office and ask them the 60/70 hour rule the 60 hour rule pertains to intrastate drivers not interstate drivers... 70 hours in 8 days pertains to those otr drivers. Its called 70 hours in 8 days but the rule is 70 in 7 days the 8th day is not considered violated if you have worked less then 70. then the 1st day of the seven day week is what you have comes back to time you can use. I am not name calling names just fustates me when i hear the way some persons think they are 100% correct when they can not understand what i am saying. :twisted: A Good debate is cleaning for the soul. :twisted: ps i did not call you a name at anytime.. :evil:
I thought you said they give you back hours on the 8th day, which is not true. anyway, I work 5 days then have 48 hours off, so I dont need to worry about it
Old 02-11-2008, 01:03 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
9.75 x 8 = 78
9.75 x 7 = 68.25

day 1 9.75
day 2 9.75
day 3 9.75
day 4 9.75
day 6 9.75
day 7 9.75

I thought you said they give you back hours on the 8th day, which is not true. anyway, I work 5 days then have 48 hours off, so I dont need to worry about it
I just thought I'd add a post in here to help build up this gigantic quote string going on. :wink:
Old 02-11-2008, 03:48 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Super ModeratorSenior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
9.75 x 8 = 78
9.75 x 7 = 68.25

day 1 9.75
day 2 9.75
day 3 9.75
day 4 9.75
day 6 9.75
day 7 9.75

I just thought I'd add a post in here to help build up this gigantic quote string going on. :wink:

Knock it off :shock: :wink:

Old 02-11-2008, 04:02 AM
Board Icon

ROFL :lol:
Old 02-11-2008, 05:00 PM

I give up your never going to get you just do not understand how otr works .. Ok you beat me i am defeated.. Oh your local now it all makes perfect sense. :twisted: :twisted:
Old 02-11-2008, 05:02 PM

Count the 8th day back into an otr drivers account the hours come back after the 7th day ask anyone please. read the law dot 328.63 the 8th day you get hours back form the 1st day. :twisted: