User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2013, 01:42 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I have a 2001 Classic Xl. Nice truck , but a pain to turn. I'm in the market for a power window motor if they let you take some parts.

I had a 15,000 car that go totaled because someone stole the radio and a few wires got burned. The adjuster said with the salvage rates so high it was less hassle to total it then to have a potential ongoing claim. Especially, when there are areas they can't see until it's taken apart and the shops sometimes make more damage.
Old 09-25-2013, 02:47 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmon View Post
I have a 2001 Classic Xl. Nice truck , but a pain to turn. I'm in the market for a power window motor if they let you take some parts.

I had a 15,000 car that go totaled because someone stole the radio and a few wires got burned. The adjuster said with the salvage rates so high it was less hassle to total it then to have a potential ongoing claim. Especially, when there are areas they can't see until it's taken apart and the shops sometimes make more damage.
I will let you know. both window motors work perfect.

a pain to turn is an understatement. that truck and I do not get a long at all. my dad's 379 gets around as easy as my Columbia.. where my dad's pete can make a U-turn (with room to spare) the classic needs a 3 point turn.
Old 09-25-2013, 10:03 PM
Senior Board Member

classic is totaled. going next sunday to mississippi to look and pick up an ex knight truck.

bigmon, we are not buying the truck back. pm me if you are in nj maybe you can talk to them about getting the window motor.