Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
Quote:
Recovering from a major knee surgery.
Too many lap dances? :shock:

Sorry, couldn't pass that one up.
lol.. nah, rough night at the 49er

ops: :lol:

Seriously, its (for lack of a better word) preventive maintenance. My knee caps were always dislocating so I figured I should just get em fixed instead of having to worry about my next big blow out.
Old 04-02-2008, 09:51 PM
BANNED
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal 95 KW
Muuuussssttttt Resisssssttttt...... I am weak and could not pass that up..... forgive me........
Old 04-02-2008, 09:58 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by floored
Tony. I told you on PM this already but I guess I'll pull a Steve Booth here and make it public..
Hey, give me credit for at least asking you if I could do it first. :wink:

Quote:
When we were on the phone chatting that one Saturday morning and you were trying to figure out what to do for work because you hadn't been working at all.
That's not entirely true. I was still working, and still leased to Graebel. I just wasn't working enough.

Quote:
Yeah I suggested you could do something like Ground because its CONSISTENT work which you were not getting at the time with set fuel prices, but you wouldn't get rich there and you would have to run team. Guess you only Ihear what you want to hear.. Did I say less than $1.00 a mile is cool? Never. I said the set fuel prices are and the consistent work is.
So cheap freight is okay as long as it is consitent. Got it.

Quote:
Do you really want to pick a fight with me over this?

Yeah 2 years ago my $1.30 a mile was ok because the extras I was paid made it well worth running for that rate.
So why exactly are you ragging on me again?

Quote:
Your just butthurt cuz your no better than Steve Booth or any other freight hauler out there,
Okay, here is where you are completely off base. I never started this thread because I claimed Landstar was the end all be all of freight hauling. The only reason I started it was to post legitimate numbers, which is something that is sorely lacking in most threads about most companies. I couldn't care less if someone is making more than me. I actually agree that my numbers for March are not as good as they could be, and I know why (24% deadhead). I am comfortable with what I earned for the amount of effort I had to put in to earn it. I didn't run my ass off, and I didn't run my equipment into the ground to earn it. If I could average the numbers I did this past month for the entire year, I'd be comfortable with that. I know, however, that this one month doesn't make or break my entire year. I am confident that I will have better months than this, and given the fact that I managed to get to this point after being here for a month and a half speaks volumes.

Quote:
so you pull out attacks that are totally retarded and full of misinformation. Neato
Can you point me to these supposed attacks? Pointing out that it is hypocritical of you to be cutting down my numbers certainly isn't an attack when it is based off of information that you yourself have stated.

So I thought you were leased to FedEx. I was wrong. Big friggin deal. It doesn't change anything that you have stated, and doesn't change the fact that it is still hypocritical of you to cut me down.

yo.
Old 04-02-2008, 10:06 PM
Senior Board Member

I sense a lot?of tension in this thread, I do. I think the best thing for everybody to do is pair up in groups of two, for some one-on-one stress relief

Old 04-02-2008, 10:07 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago
Quote:
Originally Posted by floored
Tony. I told you on PM this already but I guess I'll pull a Steve Booth here and make it public..
Hey, give me credit for at least asking you if I could do it first. :wink:

Quote:
When we were on the phone chatting that one Saturday morning and you were trying to figure out what to do for work because you hadn't been working at all.
That's not entirely true. I was still working, and still leased to Graebel. I just wasn't working enough.

Quote:
Yeah I suggested you could do something like Ground because its CONSISTENT work which you were not getting at the time with set fuel prices, but you wouldn't get rich there and you would have to run team. Guess you only Ihear what you want to hear.. Did I say less than $1.00 a mile is cool? Never. I said the set fuel prices are and the consistent work is.
So cheap freight is okay as long as it is consitent. Got it.

Quote:
Do you really want to pick a fight with me over this?

Yeah 2 years ago my $1.30 a mile was ok because the extras I was paid made it well worth running for that rate.
So why exactly are you ragging on me again?

Quote:
Your just butthurt cuz your no better than Steve Booth or any other freight hauler out there,
Okay, here is where you are completely off base. I never started this thread because I claimed Landstar was the end all be all of freight hauling. The only reason I started it was to post legitimate numbers, which is something that is sorely lacking in most threads about most companies. I couldn't care less if someone is making more than me. I actually agree that my numbers for March are not as good as they could be, and I know why (24% deadhead). I am comfortable with what I earned for the amount of effort I had to put in to earn it. I didn't run my ass off, and I didn't run my equipment into the ground to earn it. If I could average the numbers I did this past month for the entire year, I'd be comfortable with that. I know, however, that this one month doesn't make or break my entire year. I am confident that I will have better months than this, and given the fact that I managed to get to this point after being here for a month and a half speaks volumes.

Quote:
so you pull out attacks that are totally retarded and full of misinformation. Neato
Can you point me to these supposed attacks? Pointing out that it is hypocritical of you to be cutting down my numbers certainly isn't an attack when it is based off of information that you yourself have stated.

So I thought you were leased to FedEx. I was wrong. Big friggin deal. It doesn't change anything that you have stated, and doesn't change the fact that it is still hypocritical of you to cut me down.

yo.
And I got BANNED for way less than this.
Old 04-02-2008, 10:09 PM
floored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal 95 KW
I sense a lot?of tension in this thread, I do. I think the best thing for everybody to do is pair up in groups of two, for some one-on-one stress relief
dibs

Old 04-02-2008, 10:11 PM
floored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeagle_2006
Cuz you ain't giving perks yo
Old 04-02-2008, 10:11 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeagle_2006
I'm sorry, what are you blabbering about again?