User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2008, 02:45 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Alright. Time for the gloves to come off and for you to understand that right now, THIS IS THE WAY IT IS, Steve.

Quote:
I put that quote in my sig just like Rev and Diesel did.
And your point is? :roll: If there was nothing wrong with Rev and Diesel doing it, why would there be anything wrong with you doing it? It violates no T.O.S. to quote someone else's post in your sig line, as long as you're giving them credit for it.

Quote:
I stopped posting because of all the crap and decided to do what they do and it's causing some waves.
With who? News flash for ya, Steve. No one cares. And the only one getting smacked around by the waves is you. But then again, since you're the one making them, that's to be expected, eh? :roll:

Quote:
I tried to get the moderators to put a stop to this sort of thing but it fell on deaf ears.
Oh, give me a break. :x

You wanted people that disagree with you, banned. You seem to think that you can say anything you want but that if anyone disagrees with you, they need to go. You have come to me before asking for me to do something and do you know what? No one has crossed any lines by disagreeing with you! Give me a freaking break! And what was my advice to you several times over? Let me refresh your memory AGAIN for about the 5th time. IGNORE THEM! If you don't want to get into a head-knocking match with someone, IGNORE THEM! And what was your response to me? "That'll be hard to do." Well, there you go.

I don't know where you come off thinking that this board is all about you, but the sooner you figure out that you are NOT the reason this board exists and that your following is quite small, the happier you are going to be. This board has been around a long time, long before you started your new "career".

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Quote:
So, as the moderators say, take the bad with the good.
Right. If you want to dish it out, then put on some big boy pants and deal with it! Everyone else does! I've read through Rev's Landstar thread and will have to admit that it took balls to essentially open himself up for the same criticsm that has come your way in your threads. And through his 10 or so pages on his thread, he takes far more BS than you ever have and I will agree that he's probably invited it, too. But he understands the nature of a messageboard, understands that the nature of his online disposition will invite some pointed criticsm and he deals with it. Sure, he can be caustic, but so what?

And I don't necessarily agree with everything Rev posts any more than I agree with everything you post. I have read postings from both of you, agree with some things you both say and disagree with others. My personal feeling is that you are a hobby trucker, something that works for you, but will not work for 99% of the other O/O's out there. That's my opinion...why they hell should it matter to you what I think?

And just so you don't think I'm singling you out, I think Rev taking that short haul load his 2nd or 3rd load with Landstar was a boneheaded move for someone that usually stands on the "NO CHEAP FREIGHT" soapbox. And he rightfully got crucified for it, far worse than people harp on you about things. But he dealt with it.

Most of the posters on this site are probably going to echo those sentiements. But the difference in the two of you is that he does take the good with the bad and you don't.

Quote:
I suggested a few options to them but they ignored them for no good reason at all.
Your OPTION was to make you a moderator?!?!? ROTFLMAO!! You want complete control over your postings and I have no problem with that. Let me point you down that road again. CREATE A BLOG!! You have pointedly stated that you don't want to. That's fine. You're an attention junky. I can understand that. But if you want the attention, understand that the negative comes with the positive.

Quote:
We have a bunch of moderators of which most haven't logged in for over a year. If we had the TruckZ moderator team all this would stop in a millisecond
Consider it stopped.

And for your information, taking shots at moderators who donate their time to watching over the board, isn't the best course of action on your part. The guys that moderate this board do a damn good job. We don't need 14 thousand moderators on this site. We have pretty much ZERO spam. We have a very good population of mostly decent adults with a variety of different posting styles, wits, and wisdom. The board does a great job of self-policing and when something does get out of hand, there's usually one of us popping in to fix a situation.

Like this one.

:roll:

I won't do this again. You want to start part 5, do so with the following warning. If I have to deal with anymore BS from you (and yes, it ONLY comes from you), you're gone.

People disagree with you. Deal with it! Sometimes, that disagreement will result in minor barbs being slung back and forth. Again, deal with it! The only one whining about things is you. I've received only one other PM from someone other than you about the bickering back and forth and that was after things got overly personal and violated T.O.S.. It was dealt with.

If you don't like my decisions, take it up with Lee again. I am fully briefed, by the way, and so is he.

Old 03-14-2008, 02:47 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

After a few minutes, I relented and will leave this thread open.

We'll see what happens.

Old 03-14-2008, 03:40 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer

We'll see what happens.
I'M NOT IMPRESSED !!!!!
Old 03-14-2008, 03:44 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_ca_la
Quote:

We'll see what happens.
I'M NOT IMPRESSED !!!!!
Somehow, I seriously doubt he cares whether or not you are impressed. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 03-14-2008, 04:06 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Somehow, I seriously doubt he cares whether or not you are impressed.
Somehow I deriously doubt anyone cares what you think.

-Jack Kerouac, "Mexico City Blues"
Old 03-14-2008, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_ca_la
Quote:

We'll see what happens.
I'M NOT IMPRESSED !!!!!
Somehow, I seriously doubt he cares whether or not you are impressed. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am suprized that he made a comment like that defending you because ever since I've been on this forum all I've seen you do is try to out do Steve Booth and belittle everyone else that had anything to say in a positive manner about him !!! I noticed this even before I knew anything about Steve or what he was doing !!! I don't care what you n yr compadries think there rev. You should realize where I am and what kind of a enviroment n daily routine I see over here n live with n then realize what you n your compadries childish routines n games don't mean anything to be but to prove your ignorance !!!
Old 03-14-2008, 04:23 PM

Quote:

We'll see what happens.
Who is Lee and do you have a phone number ??? Mine is 914-822-0501 I'd like to take to you ???? Don't call after 1 pm central time please !!!
Old 03-14-2008, 04:37 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

There is nothing more to be said. And I did not post to impress you or anyone else. But if you'd like the thread closed, by all means, get with Steve and you guys let me know and I'll close it. But I guarantee you that the next one would be without several players.

Contact information for CAD is located at the bottom of the website. It's under contact information. You needn't bother, though. I have already alerted Lee to review this thread.

And I'll clue you into one more thing. If the decision is made to ban someone for what is deemed minor insults and disagreements, then it will result in a mass banning of everyone that tossed out a minor insult, you included. If the decision is made to ban those that are causing problems over and above the tit for tat you guys are playing, that will involve one person, possibly two depending on how far you want to push things with management.

My hope would be that you guys will read through my post and decide to be adults about things. If you can't do that, we can certainly show you the door. It's been several years since we've had to clean house, but if the situation warrants it again, it'll be done. I'm beyond caring if that pisses anyone off or not.

Your move.

Old 03-14-2008, 04:58 PM

Quote:
There is nothing more to be said. And I did not post to impress you or anyone else. But if you'd like the thread closed, by all means, get with Steve and you guys let me know and I'll close it. But I guarantee you that the next one would be without several players.

Contact information for CAD is located at the bottom of the website. It's under contact information. You needn't bother, though. I have already alerted Lee to review this thread.

And I'll clue you into one more thing. If the decision is made to ban someone for what is deemed minor insults and disagreements, then it will result in a mass banning of everyone that tossed out a minor insult, you included. If the decision is made to ban those that are causing problems over and above the tit for tat you guys are playing, that will involve one person, possibly two depending on how far you want to push things with management.

My hope would be that you guys will read through my post and decide to be adults about things. If you can't do that, we can certainly show you the door. It's been several years since we've had to clean house, but if the situation warrants it again, it'll be done. I'm beyond caring if that pisses anyone off or not.

Your move.
I can't speak for Mr Booth but from what I saw you are way to 1 sided and that is not the way a Site Adm should conduct things I would'nt think ??? All you have done is open the floor for rev to abuse others with your blessing ????
Old 03-14-2008, 05:07 PM
Senior Board Member

Hey TF I dont want to see you have a heart attack. Take some deep breaths. :wink:

"All the coolie carriers suck. Log 70, work 80-100, paid for 50." - the Great ColdFrostyMug

Closed Thread