Silly Goose
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe4158
he-he....now you see why i have a filipina wife n leave her with her family in the Philippines lol

I love going to the Philippines. My uncle has 3 maids and a driver.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:14 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBooth
You're F***ed

I hate to ever agree with Steve O,....but you may just be F***ed, I know my girl would kill me in my sleep :?
Old 12-08-2007, 05:00 PM

I am glad you are tapping into retirement money to fund it and you sport enough change for that 08 lexus, you know what they say the best way to make a small fortune in trucking is to start with a big one. Best of luck to you & your wife!
Old 12-08-2007, 11:08 PM
Board Regular
Default Re: HELP!!! WIFE'S FEELINGS ARE HURT (POST NUPTIAL AGREEMENT

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigrider
First of all I am a happily married man of 15 years! But I am on the mentality that life can throw you a curve ball. Just because we are happy now does not mean that 10 years down the road something can not and will not change.

As some might already know, in January of 2008 I plan to retire from my current job and return to trucking.

I explained to my wife that I wanted a post-nuptial to protect one (1) truck and one (1) trailer in the event that something might happen to our relationship over time!

I explained to her that the post-nuptial will only protect the one truck & trailer NOT any other assets that we may obtain over time to include: any monetary assets, additional units, land, buildings or etcs. Just one truck & trailer of my choice!

She has her masters degree in reading and is currently a literacy coach
for the local school district. She is also in the process of getting her principal degree! She has been in the education field for the past 15 years and is very passionate about her career!

In other words she has a career to fall back on!!! And I am just trying to protect my livelihood!!

Am I wrong! Am I being insensitive! She feels that marriages shouldn't have those types of agreements between!

Keep in mind I do love my wife very very much and I plan to grow old with her, but business is business!!

Honest opinions are very welcome and may I please here from some women, because I know men and women think different!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Your wife would be doing you a favor if she would be crazy enough to want to keep a POS truck and trailer. :lol: I agree with Gman though. A post-nuptial agreement for a truck and trailer would be moot.