User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2007, 06:03 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RostyC
I got the nuvi 660 a few months ago. I like it so far but I don't use it like you guys do.

Doghouse if you have the 660 you can set it for no U-turns and it has a truck setting as well but I haven't had time to play with that feature.

It also has an off road feature that's a kick, go out from home a ways and turn on the off road feature then hit home button, it'll just say North (if that's the direction to your house) and take you through back yards and all. Look out for an in ground pool though. :shock: :lol: and don't forget to get permission before crossing someone's property. :lol:
The 350 does all that also. I'm sure your's has a setting to avoid traffic too. I have that set and it takes me around a city on the beltway instead of going right through it.
Old 06-14-2007, 03:05 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

That was funny Rosty, I punched the offroad setting in Tally and it had me driving through the center of Florida

For the most part it worked great, it even bailed me out when the old guy at DMV tried to give me directions to the Commercial location,( and he did a very bad job) I got lost and had to get out Karen and ask her where to go.
She got me there in no time,...only to have the location be within 3 10's of a mile away.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:00 PM

If you want to have some fun. Take it on a jet next time you travel. I just cleared out my max speed of 551 mph. It never stop saying, recalculating over and over again. The stewardess asked what it was and I told her. I told her to take it up to the cockpit and they may get a kick out of it. The captain brought it back to me over an hour later and loved playing with it. He said it was very accurate. He said if this was an international flight with a navigator I never would have got it back.
Old 06-14-2007, 11:59 PM
Senior Board Member

My luck they will take it from me and never give it back :roll: that happens to me,...like when I was a kid and I brought a hot wheels car to school,...the teacher kept it on her desk for the whole year to teach us a lesson in keeping our crap at home. :evil: If I knew then what I knew now I would have just noticed that she was sexually repressed and I would have done my manly duty,...had sex with her and gotten my car back a whole lot sooner. Ahhhh Miss Snow, she was a looker 8)
Old 06-15-2007, 02:50 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doghouse
My luck they will take it from me and never give it back :roll: that happens to me,...like when I was a kid and I brought a hot wheels car to school,...the teacher kept it on her desk for the whole year to teach us a lesson in keeping our crap at home. :evil: If I knew then what I knew now I would have just noticed that she was sexually repressed and I would have done my manly duty,...had sex with her and gotten my car back a whole lot sooner. Ahhhh Miss Snow, she was a looker 8)
What a complete and utter b#$&%!!!! I bet you're still mad about that! :evil: :lol: :lol:
Old 06-15-2007, 06:01 AM

That's ok. Alan Legere brought a loaded 22 rifle to school in the 6th grade!! They took the bullets out and made him take it home after school. I think things would be different today, not sure.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:00 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBooth
That's ok. Alan Legere brought a loaded 22 rifle to school in the 6th grade!! They took the bullets out and made him take it home after school. I think things would be different today, not sure.
Made him take it home, huh? Yeah, they might handle that differently today. :lol:

The times they are a changing.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:37 PM
Senior Board Member