User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2012, 03:08 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I agree solo. I've seen drivers do some absolutely stupid things when parking... Angle parking, parking "outside" of lined spaces to the point that they block in 10 trucks, etc.
Old 08-18-2012, 04:40 PM

Lazyness is the key to crappy parking, park it where it stops is the motto of many drivers out there. I was in the TA yesturday at about 3 pm to take a shower and eat diner early, after observing the sheer nukmber of morons trying there best to park there and listening to all the negative crap on the cb, I decided to drive up to Chattanooga and stop at a Waffle House that has truck parking and have a peacefull nights sleep without worrying about being hit by a rookie!
Just an old school trucker, these kids today don't know how good they have it! Power steering, a/c, air ride cabs and trailers, air ride seats! I did not have any of these things when I started driving.
Drive an old Mack, White or GMC then tell me how good a driver you are!issedoff: :bow::lol2: Don't even get me started on backing in to a dock!ops:

Instigator!~