User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2010, 12:33 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Peterbilt,

Don't get all "butt - hurt" on us. ( Sorry for stealing someone else's line ). If this is something you REALLY want to do then you will fine a way. If it's just a "job" then bow out to others that KNOW what is going on. We have too much of that now; non drivers telling drivers how to do our job.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:32 AM
Senior Board Member

Your better off WITH OUT this job, You would be in way over your head. What if you qualified some one and they ran over a school bus? You can bet that you would be listed in the law suit and with out any driving exp you would be a MAJOR part of it. If you want to drive get your cdl and some experience then you can give road tests.
Old 11-19-2010, 02:44 PM
Water Board Administrator
Senior Board Member

OK I know some of you are way more experienced than me but I DID pay the 5 grand for professional instruction on all rules and regs and techniques, I then spent 5 weeks in a sleeper with a trainer, I hold every endorsement, I started with steel hauling 50,000 lb coils, now I pull doubles in all types of weather, I've been driving almost 6 years and have over 500,000 miles...and you know what? I'm still learning new things! But someone who spent a weekend in a parking lot wants to critique me? Huh? He would have absolutely no clue what I was doing or why I was doing it.

This is what I would think of your opinion :moon:

:lol::lol::lol: