User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2010, 04:12 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Found Arrow Trucking trailer; Anyone Interested?

Last month I came across a Arrow Trucking trailer that may have been lost. I know that alot of the Arrow Trucking equipment came up missing when company folded last December. I even talked to a driver a while back who parked his truck and trailer on his property until someone came looking for them and pay him a recovery fee.

Who would I report this trailer to? I believe it still is Arrow equipment since the registration, license, and annual inspection(expired 8/6/2010) indicate it is. I did send an email to American Lenders in Tulsa but no response. The trailer(1994 Fontaine 48' Stretch) is parked at very large customer's lot, so I believe it is missing. I have the unit#, license, and VIN information.

Anyone think there is some outfit wanted to recover this trailer?
Old 10-12-2010, 08:21 PM
Senior Board Member

There probably is...I'd venture to guess the best point of contact right now would be the trustee in the bankruptcy. I'm a former Arrow office employee, I could see what I can come up with contact wise, but I'm about as much in the know as you are.
Old 10-30-2010, 03:26 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselgrl View Post
There probably is...I'd venture to guess the best point of contact right now would be the trustee in the bankruptcy. I'm a former Arrow office employee, I could see what I can come up with contact wise, but I'm about as much in the know as you are.
I am sorry but I have been busy and not accessed this site recently. Who or how do I contact a trustee of the bankruptcy? I am willing to give them information and location of this trailer if they are interested in recovering it. It is on a large customer site, so I don't suspect that it will be going anywhere unless the trustee already knows of its location.

A 1999 Fontaine 48'-81'x102" trailer is listed on the Internet for $13,900. So depending of this 1994 trailer's tires, brakes, decking, and frame, it should still have recoverable value.

1999 FONTAINE Extendable 48'-81'x102" - Flatbed Trailers in Channahon IL
Old 11-02-2010, 03:05 AM
Senior Board Member

CALL OOIDA.... they have the trustee and contact numbers. I found a truck at an old stop in Little Rock (it had been stripped down to parts) and just called OOIDA and they got it taken care of.

If you are expecting a finders fee tho, you can forget it, and should not even morally want one since all the equipment needs to be sold so the drivers can get their pay they are owed. That would be the responseable thing for you to do.
Old 11-13-2010, 05:39 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Horse Cowboy View Post
CALL OOIDA.... they have the trustee and contact numbers. I found a truck at an old stop in Little Rock (it had been stripped down to parts) and just called OOIDA and they got it taken care of.

If you are expecting a finders fee tho, you can forget it, and should not even morally want one since all the equipment needs to be sold so the drivers can get their pay they are owed. That would be the responseable thing for you to do.
Whether it is moral or not to want a finders fee is your opinion. I am not holding or hiding the equipment, I only have information where the trailer can be located. I figure if someone is willing to pay a finders fee to locate and recover the equipment, then they are interested in getting the equipment back. If I freely give out the location, I think I will just be told that trailer where about is already known and will be lost in the shuffle.

BTW, if I found your wallet, I would return to you without any reward required. What I do with any finders fee for this trailer is my business .... maybe I would donate it(Then I would know where the money went).
Old 11-16-2010, 01:57 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by danske View Post
Whether it is moral or not to want a finders fee is your opinion. I am not holding or hiding the equipment, I only have information where the trailer can be located. I figure if someone is willing to pay a finders fee to locate and recover the equipment, then they are interested in getting the equipment back. If I freely give out the location, I think I will just be told that trailer where about is already known and will be lost in the shuffle.

BTW, if I found your wallet, I would return to you without any reward required. What I do with any finders fee for this trailer is my business .... maybe I would donate it(Then I would know where the money went).
I was just stating that you will NOT get a finders fee seeing the company went bankrupt is all.

I just figured that it might help out the drivers who didn't get paid for up-to a months worth of wages is all........ but judging by the tone of your reply i highly doubt you will donate the money, let alone try to help out those drivers.

Last edited by Steel Horse Cowboy; 11-16-2010 at 02:00 AM.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:22 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by danske View Post
I am sorry but I have been busy and not accessed this site recently. Who or how do I contact a trustee of the bankruptcy?
Patrick J Malloy, III
918-747-3491
Tulsa Bankruptcy Attorney in charge of the Arrow Trucking case.

Sorry it's taken me so long, I just got stable internet on the road myself.
Old 11-22-2010, 04:08 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselgrl View Post
Patrick J Malloy, III
918-747-3491
Tulsa Bankruptcy Attorney in charge of the Arrow Trucking case.

Sorry it's taken me so long, I just got stable internet on the road myself.
Thank you. I will try calling this next week.