User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2009, 04:48 AM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post
Now that is showing signs of restraint and being mature.
So.... you're saying that because I DID take on this statement that I am neither mature NOR constrained?

I'm HURT! :hellno:

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:00 AM
Senior Board Member

sorry hobo, I'm lazy and actually waiting for a Pepsi driver to pull out so i can dock at this door so i rather not get into the nit and gritty of responding to your post but yes we did misunderstand each other and i respect your views hopefully just like you respect mines..

and i couldn't take if your joke was a joke or not.. it could of been took in the form as "so what your black who cares dude" but now that i understand we're all good..

and also sorry but my man crush moved from you to jumbo about a month ago.. i hope you can move on :lol: :lol:
Old 06-11-2009, 10:26 AM
Rookie

Quote:
African Americans
This is one of the problems with our country. I know this will be taken as racist and I am from south Ga. but until we are Americans and not all these stupid politically correct sub sets then we are not moving forward. IMO. I heard a BLACK comedian say something funny, he said when a white guy uses a word with 3 syllables (African Americans ) rather than a word with 1 (black) to describe someone than he is probally trying to hard to cover up the fact that he is a racist. I am white, you are black, who the heck came up with that stupid ass african american crap anyway? We need to get away from this politically correct b/s.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:40 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrigjoe66 View Post
We need to get away from this politically correct b/s.
i agree.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:45 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin0915 View Post
This past election was totally about skin color. when CNN and every other news outlet interviews an african american, most dont have a clue what Obama stood for, not to mention after the election they were always saying how 'its their turn' to get things handed to them.....when how many are on welfare, food stamps, etc.??
You must have taken a CLASS on how to piss off as broad a sampling of folks as possible.

EVEN I can't piss folks off as bad as you - and it seems you're not even breaking a SWEAT.

To add a comment here though - Obama NEVER made his campaign a "black thing", regardless of how the media tried to spin it. Obama is actually WHITER than most white folks I know. Raised by middle-class white grandparents, afforded the "better things in life", by NOT having been raised in an african-american household. Obama is NOT a "black success story" - he's an AMERICAN SUCCESS STORY - that is, if he's even AMERICAN - since he (successfully) resisted ALL ATTEMPTS to get him to produce a REAL US BIRTH CERTIFICATE (another story entirely). So THE MEDIA made it a "black thing", and Obama just went along for the ride - he actually "played off of" his WHITE UPBRINGING, more than his (supposed) blackness. It IS however, a STATISTICAL REALITY that MORE AFRICAN AMERICANS turned out to vote in this past election, than at ANY TIME IN HISTORY since black people were ALLOWED TO VOTE in this country.

My ONLY PROBLEM with Obama - is his LACK OF EXPERIENCE at any level of AUTHORITY in state or federal government - and the choice of (expert) people he surrounds himself with - EXPERTS who are in no small way DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the very situation we find ourselves in today.

Since Obama is 1/2 white and 1/2 black - when anyone talks about him helping "his people", they're talking about ALL AMERICANS (assuming of course that he is actually american).

Rick
Old 06-12-2009, 04:23 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo View Post
So.... you're saying that because I DID take on this statement that I am neither mature NOR constrained?

I'm HURT! :hellno:
It would have been easy for young Hawk to take Kevins bait and pull his gat from the waistband of his droopy drawers and shoot off a comment that may have gotten him in trouble. HE showed maturity. We already know that you, just like the rest of us, are not mature.
Old 06-12-2009, 04:54 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post
It would have been easy for young Hawk to take Kevins bait and pull his gat from the waistband of his droopy drawers and shoot off a comment that may have gotten him in trouble. HE showed maturity. We already know that you, just like the rest of us, are not mature.
Okay! Just wanted to be sure. BTW.... tell Hawk I want my IPOD and my dishes back! :lol2:

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 06-12-2009, 02:04 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickRick View Post
You must have taken a CLASS on how to piss off as broad a sampling of folks as possible.

EVEN I can't piss folks off as bad as you - and it seems you're not even breaking a SWEAT.

To add a comment here though - Obama NEVER made his campaign a "black thing", regardless of how the media tried to spin it. Obama is actually WHITER than most white folks I know. Raised by middle-class white grandparents, afforded the "better things in life", by NOT having been raised in an african-american household. Obama is NOT a "black success story" - he's an AMERICAN SUCCESS STORY - that is, if he's even AMERICAN - since he (successfully) resisted ALL ATTEMPTS to get him to produce a REAL US BIRTH CERTIFICATE (another story entirely). So THE MEDIA made it a "black thing", and Obama just went along for the ride - he actually "played off of" his WHITE UPBRINGING, more than his (supposed) blackness. It IS however, a STATISTICAL REALITY that MORE AFRICAN AMERICANS turned out to vote in this past election, than at ANY TIME IN HISTORY since black people were ALLOWED TO VOTE in this country.

My ONLY PROBLEM with Obama - is his LACK OF EXPERIENCE at any level of AUTHORITY in state or federal government - and the choice of (expert) people he surrounds himself with - EXPERTS who are in no small way DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the very situation we find ourselves in today.

Since Obama is 1/2 white and 1/2 black - when anyone talks about him helping "his people", they're talking about ALL AMERICANS (assuming of course that he is actually american).

Rick
Excellent Post Rick, i didn't even see that way but Excellent Post!!
Old 06-12-2009, 02:06 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo View Post
Okay! Just wanted to be sure. BTW.... tell Hawk I want my IPOD and my dishes back! :lol2:
Damnit Hobo, those were Gifts!! You can have all those Nude Mag's you got from Truck Stops back tho :lol:
Old 06-12-2009, 03:15 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickRick View Post

you should see me playing on a poker table. someone say the wrong thing to me, and ill piss them off so bad they end up getting so upset, they lose their azz....its kinda funny.

Quote:

To add a comment here though - Obama NEVER made his campaign a "black thing", regardless of how the media tried to spin it. Obama is actually WHITER than most white folks I know.
yeah, he is whiter than most white folks. thing i like about him is that you can actually understand him, not to mention he can put together complete sentences....he actually SOUNDS smart.