User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2009, 12:42 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago View Post
No, it was a blatant racist statement, and it's gone to the CAD depths, only to be discussed on other message boards.

Let it go please.
Alrighty then............
Old 06-05-2009, 10:23 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avc View Post
Maybe you ought to split off the thread GMAN so we can discuss the real cause of why oil prices hit world records never seen before and the 2000 election fraud that Bush Senior engineered.
You mean how certain "speculators"........

Quote:
If you can't understand the correlation between record oil prices and folks not purchasing pickup trucks and large SUV's and what caused the banking crisis to happen, I highly doubt you see the big picture very well, especially since you blame the bank bail out on Obama, when in fact the entire unraveling of the banking system started under Bush and Cheney, Bush was the one that acted in his last days asking for billions/trillions to bail out AIG and the entire US banking system.
:smokin: Depends on the "spin", and who's doing it....right?

Quote:
If you don't understand that Kissinger had dinner with Cheney once a week or so while he was "Presiding over the White House", then I highly doubt you will see the connection there either.
Is that possible... Inquiring minds want to know.... or was Kissinger acting as the "Shadow" and masking the eyes and minds of all the "Right Wing Dittoheads" so that they could not see what he and "Dick" were up to..... :roll:

But what I have found the most amazing....is that any person, male or female, American or otherwise that could grant "Dick" (Cheney, aka "Major F'ing Draft Dodger, aka Mr. Deferment X 6 times Vietnam War Period, aka "Mr. I had better things to do than serve my country"...) a moments credence....especially after than mouth breathing moron actually had to temerity to questions General Colin Powell's "Americanism"..... Cheney, is a walking and "barking piece of excrement".....and anyone who ascribes to his politics... is on the same footing....

That's how I feel....and I'm a hard assed conservative, not a Democrat. Cheney, Limbaugh and the rest are nothing less than "carny barkers" and "gutless chickenhawks".
I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.....issedoff:

Remember: The "truth WILL set you free"! If it doesn't "set you free"....."it will trap you in the cesspool of your own design".

They lost my original "avatar"....oh well.

Last edited by Skywalker; 06-05-2009 at 10:25 PM.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:05 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
You mean how certain "speculators"........

:smokin: Depends on the "spin", and who's doing it....right?

Is that possible... Inquiring minds want to know.... or was Kissinger acting as the "Shadow" and masking the eyes and minds of all the "Right Wing Dittoheads" so that they could not see what he and "Dick" were up to..... :roll:

But what I have found the most amazing....is that any person, male or female, American or otherwise that could grant "Dick" (Cheney, aka "Major F'ing Draft Dodger, aka Mr. Deferment X 6 times Vietnam War Period, aka "Mr. I had better things to do than serve my country"...) a moments credence....especially after than mouth breathing moron actually had to temerity to questions General Colin Powell's "Americanism"..... Cheney, is a walking and "barking piece of excrement".....and anyone who ascribes to his politics... is on the same footing....

That's how I feel....and I'm a hard assed conservative, not a Democrat. Cheney, Limbaugh and the rest are nothing less than "carny barkers" and "gutless chickenhawks".
I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.....issedoff:
right.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:29 PM
Rookie

Me???? racist???? huh???? It was a joke my cousin told me. I made the mistake of thinking other people would be able to see the comedy in it... But then again? I told it to a bunch of brainless truckers. I think maybe the next joke should be a knock,knock joke. I will have remember to tell the knock,knowk joke in simple words.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:56 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matcron33 View Post
Me???? racist???? huh???? It was a joke my cousin told me. I made the mistake of thinking other people would be able to see the comedy in it... But then again? I told it to a bunch of brainless truckers. I think maybe the next joke should be a knock,knock joke. I will have remember to tell the knock,knowk joke in simple words.
Joke or not, it was racist.
Old 06-06-2009, 03:56 AM

That's right Skywalker, Cheney is a fraud and always has been.

14 Good Reason to Impeach Bush AND Cheney | Election Fraud Blog

He is and was Bush Senior's front man, his defense secretary who directed the "so called victorious first Gulf War" that really never ended, it has been going on since 1992 and is still raging to this day.

If you want to know why the entire world economy is in shambles, just look to Bush Senior and Cheney along with Kissinger who is a front man for Rockefeller.
Old 06-06-2009, 04:12 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by avc View Post
Maybe you ought to split off the thread
Or you could just go start one. No need to make this a political thread.
Old 06-06-2009, 12:57 PM

Fine with me, I'll wait for you guys to move the posts out that don't belong here.