User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2008, 06:14 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkjr View Post
didn't say anything about the truck having to do with the driver's earnings.. Also if you wasn't trying so hard to be such a wise ass one of main arguments was equipment!! Schneider has some of the worst trailers, System and Dedicated!! Hell There Bulk Tankers even has Dents the size of Texas!!! but hell your know it all big jeep.. yeah i guess you got all the answer tho right??
But answer me this mr. Jeep, where can this young man go to make an nice smooth 40 to 45 k his first year?? Please, tell me so i can go apply for it too....

And let me ask you this, if both companies had the same pay packages, same amount of miles and the same benfits.. but one company has far superior better equipment which one are u going to choose?? let me guess the one with the less well maintain equipment??

P.S. No my Trucking Experience comes from VIA Pops, Three Uncles, and Three Cousins who has a combined experience over 100 years (Pops 30 years, Uncle 1 25 years, Uncle 2 19 years, Uncle 3 13 years, the Cousins make up the rest)... sorry i'm not Double L... I actually drive a truck and been driving (illegally for some) a riding for a while now..

And yet still I do not recall advocating Schneider ,as a quality career choice . As far as making 40-45k 1st year I can say not at Werner for sure ,and probably not SNI ...Maybe Crete as they have one of the better 1st year pay scales ,but you need miles ,and that can vary driver 2 driver at these companies ...Also your 1st year earnings will be limited if you come to the table with a criminal past/bad MVR leaving you only choices like SNI,CRST,and Werner ...

Your Uncles cousins brothers sisters fathers alternative life parter with 30 yrs experience does not qualify you as knowldgeable ,and having decades of driving does not automatically make them any good ,as it's possible to do something for decades and still blow at it...And sometimes it becomes a family tradition .

And your "ILLEGAL" driving I hope a lame attempt at proving experience where there is none ...But why drive illegal ...Why not obtain a legal CDL somehow with all the life long career drivers in your family ?
Old 12-10-2008, 01:39 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG JEEP on 44's View Post
And yet still I do not recall advocating Schneider ,as a quality career choice . As far as making 40-45k 1st year I can say not at Werner for sure ,and probably not SNI ...Maybe Crete as they have one of the better 1st year pay scales ,but you need miles ,and that can vary driver 2 driver at these companies ...Also your 1st year earnings will be limited if you come to the table with a criminal past/bad MVR leaving you only choices like SNI,CRST,and Werner ...

Your Uncles cousins brothers sisters fathers alternative life parter with 30 yrs experience does not qualify you as knowldgeable ,and having decades of driving does not automatically make them any good ,as it's possible to do something for decades and still blow at it...And sometimes it becomes a family tradition .

And your "ILLEGAL" driving I hope a lame attempt at proving experience where there is none ...But why drive illegal ...Why not obtain a legal CDL somehow with all the life long career drivers in your family ?
lol lame attempt.... yeah some how us good ol' country boys down here in VA some how get away with that from time to time... but now i have a CDL pure Legal so i will not answer your last question...

But how in the hell will you drive for so many years and suck?? lol if someone works at a factory and tears @$%! up and they are still working there after 10 and 15 years i'm pretty sure that factory is not profitable! What driver has been driving for 15+ , Wreck S^%@, Tore Up Equipment and still has a job?? that logic doesn't make any sense...

and yeah Crete, i've heard decent things about there first year program.... i'll leave it at that...

the knowledgeable question.. i'm going to leave that alone, thats pure ignorance on your behalf...

By the way are your shifting empties at a Beer Plant?? there's alot of experience coming out of that.. YOU GO BOY!!!

Last edited by Hawkjr; 12-10-2008 at 01:43 PM.