LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2008, 03:16 AM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel View Post
Golfhoblowhard must be drunk as usual today......:roll:
I'm not. But, if I WERE, at least I wouldn't be "going through life" Fat and Stupid like you must be.

I don't know about the fat part, but... based on your login, and what I know of Many O/O's you probably ARE.

Stupid is a given.

It seems that you are taking advantage of the current "lull" in moderation on the board to return to your attacks on me, BigD. Go ahead, if you want. You know where it ended last time.

You really should stay out of intellectual fights when you are so unarmed! In fact... let's test you. Do YOU have an answer to why western snow is dryer than eastern snow? You live and drive in the West. You should know the answer. Maybe not. There's no evidence that I know of that you have EVER driven in the East.

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 11-24-2008, 03:33 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo View Post
It seems that you are taking advantage of the current "lull" in moderation on the board to return to your attacks on me, BigD. Go ahead, if you want. You know where it ended last time.
Didn't it end with you getting put into "time out" and the entire board being changed over to a new format?
Old 11-24-2008, 03:36 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by belpre122 View Post
I dunno Rev. Have you taken into consideration Golfhobo, and the SIGNIFICANCE of his long, windy and well thought out posts? :bigthumbsdown:
Thanks, Bel! I really appreciate you dragging me into this thread so BigWheezy could attack me out of the blue. If you don't like my posts, you can put me on IGGY, too. No one is forcing you to read them. I don't really CARE if they are significant. I'm not running for any awards here, and I'm not kissing any AZZ.

BTW... it's YOUR turn to drive! Get in the driver's seat and DRIVE! We've got places to go, and women to ....um....er.... TALK to! :lol2:

Old 11-24-2008, 04:02 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago View Post
Didn't it end with you getting put into "time out" and the entire board being changed over to a new format?
Ah, yes... it is MY fault they had to restructure the board! :lol:

I won't discuss the rest of it, because it doesn't really matter. (read: I just deleted an entire paragraph.) Suffice it to say, if you want to get into a pizzing match with me, you better have a full bladder!

BTW.... are we back to the point where you are answering posts directed at another member of the board? Someone very "close" to you? :lol2:

Or are you just getting your "digs" in now, because after tomorrow you will have to be more "diplomatic?" No problem. I'm game. I guess after tomorrow, I will have to give you the artificial respect you think you deserve (like I did for Twilight.) Should make things very interesting for awhile. A very SHORT while. Then, I guess, we'll see what happens.

Apparently, my long and windy posts are not appreciated here anyways, so what the heck. I'm sure CAD will survive without them. I have other outlets.

Old 11-24-2008, 04:09 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Ah, yes... it is MY fault they had to restructure the board! :lol:
I wouldn't go so far as to say that. I do, however, place full blame on those who chose to leave squarely at your feet.:thumbsup:

Quote:
I won't discuss the rest of it, because it doesn't really matter. (read: I just deleted an entire paragraph.) Suffice it to say, if you want to get into a pizzing match with me, you better have a full bladder!
Please tell me you're kidding.

Quote:
BTW.... are we back to the point where you are answering posts directed at another member of the board? Someone very "close" to you? :lol2:
Who would that be? That guy who I never even realized was another banned poster until you pointed it out to me? Or perhaps the guy who I've sent a grand total of about 5 PM's in my entire time on this board?

As I've told you countless times before, if you are directing something at someone specifically, and don't want others to respond, then take it to PM where nobody else can respond. Otherwise, everything you post is fair game.

Quote:
Or are you just getting your "digs" in now, because after tomorrow you will have to be more "diplomatic?"
Hell no. Expect the same great Rev taste with a spiffy new package.

Quote:
No problem. I'm game. I guess after tomorrow, I will have to give you the artificial respect you think you deserve (like I did for Twilight.)
I deserve everything I get and then some, dammit!

Quote:
Apparently, my long and windy posts are not appreciated here anyways, so what the heck. I'm sure CAD will survive without them. I have other outlets.
I find them very humorous......as I quickly skim over them. Then again, I'm a fan of the "less is more" crowd. Why say what can be said in a few short sentences with a long winded post with lots of CAPITALIZED words randomly thrown in?
Old 11-24-2008, 05:16 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfblowhard View Post
I'm not. But, if I WERE, at least I wouldn't be "going through life" Fat and Stupid like you must be.

I don't know about the fat part, but... based on your login, and what I know of Many O/O's you probably ARE.

Stupid is a given.

You really should stay out of intellectual fights when you are so unarmed! In fact... let's test you. Do YOU have an answer to why western snow is dryer than eastern snow? You live and drive in the West. You should know the answer. Maybe not. There's no evidence that I know of that you have EVER driven in the East.
Well..... last time you were put in the penalty box...... :thumbsup:

As for your snow query..... I hate all snow... whether it is eastern, western, southern, northern, backwards, or upside down..... And no we do not go east of the big river either.... any other asinine statements ???:roll:
Old 11-24-2008, 05:27 AM
Board Icon

Rev.Vassago said:

Quote:
I wouldn't go so far as to say that. I do, however, place full blame on those who chose to leave squarely at your feet.:thumbsup:
Surely you are not talking about those who didn't return after the software changeover. If you refer to any members who LEFT before that, as a result of MY posts, NAME THEM. Are you talking ONLY about Fozzy? I hate that he left. I never intended any harm to him. I am glad to see that he is back. You might not believe the number of PM's I've received from people complaining about YOU. But, I would not have mentioned that on the open forum. If my posts or presence here has been THAT detrimental to the board, give me proof and I will retire!

Quote:
Please tell me you're kidding.
Nope. I think I can hold my own in a pizzing match with any of you. If I step over the line, that just shows the extent to which I will go. I don't "live" for confrontation to that extent. I like debate. But, I am not afraid to get dirty. When someone changes my login to imply I'm a HOMO, they better be ready for a fight. And, IIRC, that's where that whole thing started.

Quote:
Who would that be? That guy who I never even realized was another banned poster until you pointed it out to me? Or perhaps the guy who I've sent a grand total of about 5 PM's in my entire time on this board?
I'm not referring to anyone in particular, especially the guy you've sent 5 MORE PM's to than I ever have. I am referring to the fact that I was NOT addressing YOU, yet YOU responded. Both YOU and Double R have made comments before about ME answering questions directed at someone else. I took your objections to heart, and have tried to avoid doing so since then. It seems YOU still feel you are so entitled.

Quote:
As I've told you countless times before, if you are directing something at someone specifically, and don't want others to respond, then take it to PM where nobody else can respond. Otherwise, everything you post is fair game.
Pot meet Kettle. I have no problem with ad hoc responses. It was YOU who first complained about me answering questions that weren't directed at me. Seems you want your cake and to eat it, too.

Quote:
Hell no. Expect the same great Rev taste with a spiffy new package.
And a spiffy tricked out nametag, too? (obscure reference to a commercial.)

Quote:
I deserve everything I get and then some, dammit!
I couldn't agree more! issedoff::moon::hellno::lol2:

Quote:
I find them very humorous......as I quickly skim over them. Then again, I'm a fan of the "less is more" crowd. Why say what can be said in a few short sentences with a long winded post with lots of CAPITALIZED words randomly thrown in?
You are one to cry about capitalization. I have never posted one such as YOUR screaming tirade in caps! But, that aside, I don't really care whether or not you like my posting style. I don't remember having to ask your permission to utilize it. And I don't care if you "skim over" my posts. that is more than I do for most of yours. (like I CARE about how to cook Chinese in a truck!.... or how to burn one down with a rigged up generator because I'm too cheap to BUY one.)

In fact, if it weren't for your continuous misquoting of the regs, and your incessant need to respond to or criticize every post I make, I might not even know you existed. I don't follow YOU around to every subforum and every thread you post on to rag your azz. That seems to be YOUR gig.

Will that be part and parcel of your responsibilities now as a Mod? Will you ban me for being verbose? Or for speaking my mind? It will be interesting to say the least. I bet you think that you will not change with your new title. You think you are above such trivial influences on your character and mentality. Truth is.... you already HAVE. I'm not saying it is for the worse.

I'm just sayin'

Old 11-24-2008, 05:40 AM
Senior Board Member

Dude, when's the last time you got laid? I know it's hard when you're middle aged and live with your mom, but you could probably pay for it somewhere, right? uke:
Old 11-24-2008, 06:02 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts Fan View Post
Dude, when's the last time you got laid? I know it's hard when you're middle aged and live with your mom, but you could probably pay for it somewhere, right? uke:
Hells bells.... I would even donate a dollar for the cause.....:thumbsup:
Old 11-24-2008, 11:04 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts Fan View Post
I'll donate two dollars.

Quote:
Surely you are not talking about those who didn't return after the software changeover. If you refer to any members who LEFT before that, as a result of MY posts, NAME THEM.
You honestly thought I was serious????:hellno:

Quote:
Nope. I think I can hold my own in a pizzing match with any of you. If I step over the line, that just shows the extent to which I will go.
Anyone can "step over the line". It takes true skill to "walk the line". Just ask Johnny Cash.

Quote:
Both YOU and Double R have made comments before about ME answering questions directed at someone else. I took your objections to heart, and have tried to avoid doing so since then.
Riiiight.

Quote:
Pot meet Kettle. I have no problem with ad hoc responses. It was YOU who first complained about me answering questions that weren't directed at me. Seems you want your cake and to eat it, too.
I am the cake.

Quote:
I don't really care whether or not you like my posting style. I don't remember having to ask your permission to utilize it.
It's in the rules. Look it up.

Quote:
In fact, if it weren't for your continuous misquoting of the regs, and your incessant need to respond to or criticize every post I make, I might not even know you existed. I don't follow YOU around to every subforum and every thread you post on to rag your azz. That seems to be YOUR gig.
I remember when ironeagle first came back after being banned, and he had my name in his sig line, and how obsessed it made him look.

Quote:
I bet you think that you will not change with your new title. You think you are above such trivial influences on your character and mentality. Truth is.... you already HAVE.
Nope - I'm the same great asshole I was before.:clap: