Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   New Truck Drivers: Get Help Here (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here-102/)
-   -   This board has died (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here/36233-board-has-died.html)

BluHeeler 11-22-2008 02:16 AM

This board has died

What happened? In the past year or two this thing has become a ghost of itself??????

BIG JEEP on 44's 11-22-2008 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluHeeler (Post 424604)
What happened? In the past year or two this thing has become a ghost of itself??????

Maybe all the folks ran out of things to say?

GMAN 11-22-2008 02:31 AM

You can always start a new thread. I think some people didn't find their way back after the change when everyone was permanently banned.

TomB985 11-22-2008 02:34 AM

I think it may have something to do with certain members who like to attack anyone who comes on here looking for help or suggestions. Sarcastic responses by those who enjoy feeling superior to someone....:roll2:

Stuff like that!

I guess a few more people who are less offensive and more helpful would be a start.....:o

BigDiesel 11-22-2008 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomB985 (Post 424610)
I think it may have something to do with certain members who like to attack anyone who comes on here looking for help or suggestions. Sarcastic responses by those who enjoy feeling superior to someone....:roll2:

Stuff like that!

I guess a few more people who are less offensive and more helpful would be a start.....:o

And some like sunshine blown up their skirt rather than the cold hard truth......:roll:

I am guessing you prefer the sunshine and pretty sunsets.....

turnleft 11-22-2008 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDiesel (Post 424613)
And some like sunshine blown up their skirt rather than the cold hard truth......:roll:

I am guessing you prefer the sunshine and pretty sunsets.....

Well now that you mention it, it sure sounds better than the 10 inches of snow and 22 degrees up here lately. It's getting slick out there driver c'mon.

BigDiesel 11-22-2008 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turnleft (Post 424620)
Well now that you mention it, it sure sounds better than the 10 inches of snow and 22 degrees up here lately. It's getting slick out there driver c'mon.

You can keep that snow !!!!!

Snow is a four letter word to me....:lol:

Jackrabbit379 11-22-2008 06:16 AM

I agree with GMAN. We have lost some members when the "change over" began. Shoot, it took me forever to get back. (with the help from Snowman, and mike3fan) Some have come back, and there are some I'm sure that gave up. It would be nice to have everyone back.
It seems like the forum is slower than usual, but I wouldn't say it has died.

freedbird 11-22-2008 07:21 AM

Speaking of getting back in!!!
First post under new name!
Would like old one restored (freebird) if possible, any help out there???? :confused:

Rev.Vassago 11-22-2008 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedbird (Post 424636)
Speaking of getting back in!!!
First post under new name!
Would like old one restored (freebird) if possible, any help out there???? :confused:

Fire off a PM to Scoe - he should be able to accommodate you.

As far as the board is concerned - all the trucking boards are slow right now. It happens from time to time. The fact that there was a major board shift at the same time it happened didn't help, but it certainly didn't cause it.

The board will pick up again. You can help by starting good threads. That is one thing I love about CAD. Even when it is slow, there are still great threads about the industry. Some of the other "trucking" boards have become nothing but politics, even though the election is almost a month passed.:thumbsdown: