LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2008, 03:40 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Re: > The timing of this . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimba
. . post is nearly remarkable. I'm from Maine and there are a couple of rest areas up that way, ME/NH border and NH/MA border which are notorious for gay cruising. In 4+ years of OTR, I have seen very little of that, nationwide . . until yesterday!

I stopped at the I-40 EB rest area in Muldrow, OK, to read/return a Qualcomm message. There were two guys who were obviously cruising. One very old guy in a maroon Mercury Marquis and another in an older blue/green Corvette. The Corvette guy appeared to be stationary, waiting for people to come to him. The Marquis guy was going out of his way to get in front of everyone to make his presence known.

The Marquis guy reminded me of Senator Craig . .
you should go for the guy in the corvette. he probably has more money
Old 04-26-2008, 03:42 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago
I guess I'm just driving in all the right areas, because in the 11 1/2 years I've been out on the road, I have yet to encounter any of this garbage.
maybe you just arent as sexy as some of us
Old 04-26-2008, 05:10 AM
Board Regular

Aye Rev.Vassago ......I'm a sexay bastard

When a white army battles Indians and wins, itis called a great victory, but if they lose itis called a massacre.Chiksika, Shawnee
Old 04-26-2008, 11:25 AM
Senior Board Member

OK I googled "Gay Trucker". The first link that came up must have been for a lumping service. The caption said" Where gay truckers come to unload" They need to spell check though. Come was spelled wrong.
Old 04-26-2008, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumbo
OK I googled "Gay Trucker". The first link that came up must have been for a lumping service. The caption said" Where gay truckers come to unload" They need to spell check though. Come was spelled wrong.
LMAOROFL!! :lol:
Old 04-26-2008, 06:20 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumbo
Jumbo, Now that was Hilarious. :lol: :lol:

And for anyone that needs to know just turn on the Gaydar detector.

http://www.gaydargun.com/id1.html

And it's accurate

http://www.gaydargun.com/id17.html
Old 04-26-2008, 07:39 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
I guess I'm just driving in all the right areas, because in the 11 1/2 years I've been out on the road, I have yet to encounter any of this garbage.
Well..... even GAY guys have STANDARDS, Rev!! :shock: :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oops!! ops: ops:

I see Fredog beat me to the punch! :lol: That's what I get for responding before I've read all the pages! ops:

Had a guy get out of a car and follow me into the restroom at an OK reststop one night. Since I didn't know whether or not he'd just pulled in.... I wasn't really expecting anything. Then he suggested I read what he'd written on the top of the urinal! When I told him I wasn't interested, he pulled a rubber out of his pocket and said.... "SAFE!" with a wink! Like THAT was gonna make the difference for me! :shock: :lol:

It was hard enough when all I had to worry about was being God's gift to WOMEN! :lol: :lol:

I've heard no less than 3 cases within the last month or so of a person dying after being 'tased' by a cop! I sure wouldn't want to deal with the court cases and/or lawsuits resulting from such an outcome of 'tasing' a guy for standing on my running board! :roll:

Especially, when pushing a button would have rolled up my window and given him the impression I wasn't interested! Getting out of the seat and going into the sleeper and/or pulling the windshield curtains might help as well!

"Ride the Lightning??" :shock: :roll: You're KIDDING me.... right? If the cops heard you say THAT, you'd be the one being investigated! Why don't you just go ahead an carry an Uzi?? You KNOW you're just DYING to kill someone, aren't you? :roll:
Old 04-26-2008, 09:07 PM
Senior Board Member

PARANOIA!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was a decent album put out by Deep Purple.
Old 04-28-2008, 12:46 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo
Quote:

I see Fredog beat me to the punch! :lol: That's what I get for responding before I've read all the pages! ops:

Had a guy get out of a car and follow me into the restroom at an OK reststop one night. Since I didn't know whether or not he'd just pulled in.... I wasn't really expecting anything. Then he suggested I read what he'd written on the top of the urinal! When I told him I wasn't interested, he pulled a rubber out of his pocket and said.... "SAFE!" with a wink! Like THAT was gonna make the difference for me! :shock: :lol:

It was hard enough when all I had to worry about was being God's gift to WOMEN! :lol: :lol:

I've heard no less than 3 cases within the last month or so of a person dying after being 'tased' by a cop! I sure wouldn't want to deal with the court cases and/or lawsuits resulting from such an outcome of 'tasing' a guy for standing on my running board! :roll:

Especially, when pushing a button would have rolled up my window and given him the impression I wasn't interested! Getting out of the seat and going into the sleeper and/or pulling the windshield curtains might help as well!

"Ride the Lightning??" :shock: :roll: You're KIDDING me.... right? If the cops heard you say THAT, you'd be the one being investigated! Why don't you just go ahead an carry an Uzi?? You KNOW you're just DYING to kill someone, aren't you? :roll:
kinda makes you wonder if that line has worked for him in the past :shock: wonder what would happen if I walked into the ladies room and used that one :lol:
Old 05-20-2021, 04:32 PM
Rookie
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo View Post

O God! We still lacked these kind of problems.