User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 04-21-2008, 07:22 PM
repete's Avatar
Senior Board Member
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Somewhere between Rochester NY and Gaults' Gulch
Posts: 2,702
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by headborg
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedfxg
and yet we wonder why truckers get a bad rap...we can't even say hi or good morning to someone...at worst do not respond when someone else says hi or good morning to you...because you are afraid they might be gay. if they are gay and they ask you out simply say no, just like the ugly chick at the bar. at least have the decency to say hi to someone that speaks to you. you guys probably don't say thank you if someone holds the door for you...that may be some kind of gay thing, and they are trying to get you to go have unprotected sex with them.


hmmm, does that mean when i open the door for a woman-- that I want here to entertain the idea of haveing unprotected sex with me? man am I a dog--

all these years of holding the door open for all those women-- I have NO standards at all.
ON NO!! I've been known to hold a door open for......LITTLE KIDS!!! AAAAHHHHHH I SWEAR I DIDN'T KNOW!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 04-21-2008, 07:25 PM
Malaki86's Avatar
Senior Board Member
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Mannington, WV
Posts: 4,484
Default

AND LITTLE OLD LADIES USING A WALKER!!!!
__________________
My facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/malaki86
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 04-21-2008, 07:26 PM
repete's Avatar
Senior Board Member
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Somewhere between Rochester NY and Gaults' Gulch
Posts: 2,702
Default

When in a mens room stall DO NOT tap your foot! Not that I sit there tapping my feet but I guess it's a sign your looking for action or could just be an urban folk tale. JUST SAY NO it works
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 04-22-2008, 02:33 AM
got mud?'s Avatar
Board Regular
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 374
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whammo
Quote:
Originally Posted by got mud?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncrosonix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whammo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncrosonix
there's massive gay activity at the klein's truck stop in fresno, california, at herndon & highway 99. my first time i rolled into there. it was about 0430 on a friday morning, and the only spots left open were the back row. i thought really nothing of it. i didn't see anything peculiar as you would at the world (in)famous t/a west.

after getting into the spot, setting the tractor brakes, and catching up the log book after 11hrs of driving, somebody parked their olive green jeep cherokee in front of me. he got out and i immediately knew it was one of those flamboyant types. my window was halfway rolled down since it was the summer and i like driving with my driver side window halfway down during the night time. he jumped up on the driver side of my truck without asking permission. i gave him three warnings to get the hell off or else suffer the consequences. he kept saying, "i justht want to asthk you sthomething." i didn't want to know what it was, and i let him have it. i let him ride the lightning with the ultra awesome taser. he let out a real loud scream, some others woke up and saw what was happening, mentioned they also got bugged by the same dude a few hours prior, and had to threaten violence against him for jumping on to their trucks. nobody called the police. 8)

after regaining his senses enough, he got up, got back into his cherokee, and booked it out of there. i realized then that those back row spots were left open for a reason. too bad there weren't any open up front. i slept for a few hours, woke up at about 1000, and moved the truck up front. it was funny to see that i wasn't the only one with the same idea in mind.

another run-in with gay dude was at a shipper in tolleson. this time it was a driver from a cousin company that i should leave unnamed. he was asking me about stuff i browse while online and then, suddenly, he asked if i had a webcam and if i would be willing to put on a show for him. all i said to him was, "our conversation is now over. **** off!"
Taser, eh? Sounds like a good thing to consider adding to my bag of tricks. A baseball bat might not be a bad idea either. Never know when you'll run across a pickup game

baseball bats are great only if you have enough swing room to use them. tasers are great because of the range, can be shot through an open window, and it's always fun squeezing on the trigger to constantly shock the bugger. also, unless you're superman or the flash, you won't be able to dodge a couple of taser darts once they've been let loose. a baseball bat can be dodged, ducked, and/or weaved.
you do realize that your walking a dangerous line tazing people just because they refuse to follow a verbal command. In most states that would be considered assault. while not considered a deadly weapon it is still a weapon. you can't just taze people because they refuse to listen to you. he was not threating you and he made no gesture to indicate he was going to harm you. I honestly doubt you tazed anyone! sounds like a story you should be telling on channel 19

I think that if someone is standing on your step next to your door and refuses to follow a command he is in fact on private property and subject to any countermeasures deemed neccessary.
that is where you are wrong. you CAN NOT use physical force to protect property. you may only use force to protect yourself. a person standing on your private property is not grounds for self defense!
__________________
work harder, millions on welfare are counting on you !
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 04-22-2008, 02:46 AM
BANNED
Rookie
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Long gone from here
Posts: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by repete
When in a mens room stall DO NOT tap your foot! Not that I sit there tapping my feet but I guess it's a sign your looking for action or could just be an urban folk tale. JUST SAY NO it works
I thought foot tapping was to shake a turd out ?!?!? :shock: :lol:
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 04-22-2008, 03:33 AM
Bigmon's Avatar
Senior Board Member
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: North East
Posts: 1,200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whammo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearjammin' Penguin
Man, I just have to laugh What do I do if a truck stop waitress offers me a bran muffin?"
So in your retarded world a strange man knocking on the door of my rest stop bathroom stall looking for sex is the same as a waitress offering me a muffin eh?
Maybe the waitress is in the bathroom too. :lol:
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 04-22-2008, 03:56 AM
Syncrosonix's Avatar
Senior Board Member
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: in bed with your woman
Posts: 1,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whammo
Quote:
Originally Posted by got mud?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncrosonix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whammo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncrosonix
there's massive gay activity at the klein's truck stop in fresno, california, at herndon & highway 99. my first time i rolled into there. it was about 0430 on a friday morning, and the only spots left open were the back row. i thought really nothing of it. i didn't see anything peculiar as you would at the world (in)famous t/a west.

after getting into the spot, setting the tractor brakes, and catching up the log book after 11hrs of driving, somebody parked their olive green jeep cherokee in front of me. he got out and i immediately knew it was one of those flamboyant types. my window was halfway rolled down since it was the summer and i like driving with my driver side window halfway down during the night time. he jumped up on the driver side of my truck without asking permission. i gave him three warnings to get the hell off or else suffer the consequences. he kept saying, "i justht want to asthk you sthomething." i didn't want to know what it was, and i let him have it. i let him ride the lightning with the ultra awesome taser. he let out a real loud scream, some others woke up and saw what was happening, mentioned they also got bugged by the same dude a few hours prior, and had to threaten violence against him for jumping on to their trucks. nobody called the police. 8)

after regaining his senses enough, he got up, got back into his cherokee, and booked it out of there. i realized then that those back row spots were left open for a reason. too bad there weren't any open up front. i slept for a few hours, woke up at about 1000, and moved the truck up front. it was funny to see that i wasn't the only one with the same idea in mind.

another run-in with gay dude was at a shipper in tolleson. this time it was a driver from a cousin company that i should leave unnamed. he was asking me about stuff i browse while online and then, suddenly, he asked if i had a webcam and if i would be willing to put on a show for him. all i said to him was, "our conversation is now over. **** off!"
Taser, eh? Sounds like a good thing to consider adding to my bag of tricks. A baseball bat might not be a bad idea either. Never know when you'll run across a pickup game

baseball bats are great only if you have enough swing room to use them. tasers are great because of the range, can be shot through an open window, and it's always fun squeezing on the trigger to constantly shock the bugger. also, unless you're superman or the flash, you won't be able to dodge a couple of taser darts once they've been let loose. a baseball bat can be dodged, ducked, and/or weaved.
you do realize that your walking a dangerous line tazing people just because they refuse to follow a verbal command. In most states that would be considered assault. while not considered a deadly weapon it is still a weapon. you can't just taze people because they refuse to listen to you. he was not threating you and he made no gesture to indicate he was going to harm you. I honestly doubt you tazed anyone! sounds like a story you should be telling on channel 19
I think that if someone is standing on your step next to your door and refuses to follow a command he is in fact on private property and subject to any countermeasures deemed neccessary.

according to one of my law enforcement friends, use of force was justified due to him refusing to follow a command and for being on private property. i gave him three f'ing warnings: 1) get off my truck or suffer the consequences.
2) get off my f'ing truck!
3) you now have three seconds to get the f--- off before i taze you!

how much more clear did i have to be? he refused to listen and he got to ride the lightning. he wouldn't listen to those commands, he wouldn't have listened to anything. maybe you take such offense to this situation because you're one of those truckers who answers those gay bj calls over the radio, and the dude i zapped was the same one some time ago who gave you a hummer.

many people don't make gestures that they are going to harm somebody, or be an immediate threat. i'd rather put a stop to it before it really becomes something more serious. just as in law enforcement, there's really no such thing as a "routine traffic stop." just one second of being caught off guard, and the criminal will try taking advantage of the situation. that's how police officers end up dead, in the hospital, or thanking whatever they pray to, that they were unharmed.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 04-22-2008, 04:02 AM
ohiomohawk's Avatar
Board Regular
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NOT TELLING....but it is in the same state that the Ohio State Buckeyes play!!
Posts: 339
Default

Foot-tapping, the odd Morse code of anonymous bathroom sex, is “a signal used by persons wishing to engage in lewd conduct,” wrote airport police Sgt. Dave Karsnia. But there are many more ways to communicate desire in this sexual subculture, say legal and behavioral experts as well as law enforcement officials. Consider eye contact and the three-second rule. The lingering at the urinal. And any bathroom will do, be it in an airport, a department store, a mall or a highway rest stop.

I had no idea.

Senator Larry Craig was arrested and stripped of his senatorial duties as a result of his tapping. Tucker Carlson was so upset over the prospect of being buggered after not knowing the signal, he engaged in gay bashing.

I wonder how many guys didn’t know their toilet stall tap dance was a gay mating call?

To avoid further miscues, we need a new slogan to alert heterosexual men about foot tapping in the john.

How about “Don’t Be Dancing, If You Don’t Want Romancing” or “Tap Your Feet If You Want Man Meat”?
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 04-22-2008, 05:22 AM
Whammo's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncrosonix
according to one of my law enforcement friends, use of force was justified due to him refusing to follow a command and for being on private property. i gave him three f'ing warnings: 1) get off my truck or suffer the consequences.
2) get off my f'ing truck!
3) you now have three seconds to get the f--- off before i taze you!

how much more clear did i have to be? he refused to listen and he got to ride the lightning. he wouldn't listen to those commands, he wouldn't have listened to anything. maybe you take such offense to this situation because you're one of those truckers who answers those gay bj calls over the radio, and the dude i zapped was the same one some time ago who gave you a hummer.

many people don't make gestures that they are going to harm somebody, or be an immediate threat. i'd rather put a stop to it before it really becomes something more serious. just as in law enforcement, there's really no such thing as a "routine traffic stop." just one second of being caught off guard, and the criminal will try taking advantage of the situation. that's how police officers end up dead, in the hospital, or thanking whatever they pray to, that they were unharmed.[/color]
The other thing you have to take into account is often these people are on crystal meth or something and not able to think properly. You have to do what you need to in order to protect yourself. I'll worry about the law later.
__________________
Git 'er done!
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 04-22-2008, 03:55 PM
repete's Avatar
Senior Board Member
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Somewhere between Rochester NY and Gaults' Gulch
Posts: 2,702
Default

In NY you would be guilty and would prolly be charged, wheather thats right or wrong I'm not going to argue. You would have to show that a reasonable person would have been in fear of seurius injurey or death before "protecting yourself "
Laws and rights vary state by state and LEO often give bad advice on what is legal, you really want to find out call the DA's office in that area.
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:29 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.