User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-29-2008, 10:13 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Yep, my friend had a totally different experience. Then again, they had a different director and instructors. God, I feel so stupid.

Listen ... maybe its cause I am having issues with my own daughter at the moment ...but let me tell you something ...

What you were is "Ignorant" just a lack of knowledge ...thats no insult and nothing to be ashamed of kiddo ...your young and maybe it is like me when I expect folks to treat me with the same integrity and honesty I treat everyone else with ... Your not dumb or stupid ....THEY are the ones to blame ...like the other man said ...THEY have no excuse ...

So you stick your pride back in your pocket Girl ...and you keep it you dont owe it to anyone ... Its Comendable you have the grit to still be there ...so dont you even think about being embarressed child ...I am ashamed we live in a world where folks like this get away with their shenannigans

I wish I had something concrete to tell you to do ... You have to decide where you stand ... but whatever you do ...you do it with your head UP ! ...you earned it ...dont ever think any diffrent on it !

So Sayeth the Ogre

Shawn
Old 02-29-2008, 10:17 AM
Default Re: Not sure about the school I am in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windwalker
I'm going to suggest something just a wee bit different.

Since I'm not sure just who BBB is, I'm going to suggest that you find a camera, take some pictures, and take them to the LABOR RELATIONS BOARD. Seems to me, there are laws about working conditions. When you're going to school, you're not having a party. It's work. That would mean that the toilets are required to work. The heaters are required to work. And, I believe you may also be able to get the instructors on foul language. You may find that you can get your contract cancelled, money refunded, and be able to go to a technical college were the conditions are much more humane and the instruction is of much higher quality. I know that the technical colleges I'm familiar with have reasonable conditions and some of the best instruction in the state.

I find it amazing that we can put human beings into conditions like that without a problem, but if you put a dog into conditions like that, you're going to jail. Aren't human beings supposed to have far higher than dogs? Okay, I can't run as fast and I can't sit down, lift my leg and lick my........ :arrow:
I agree... just do it with a "digital camera". Store the pictures on a CD, make sure they identify the place, the school, and all. Pictures of the instructors...especially the foul mouthed ones.... Don't ask them to pose, just get snaps.

File complaints with BBB, the Health Department, MO Dept of Education, and talk to a lawyer. He may be able to write a one paragraph letter that will get you off the hook there in a heartbeat. PAM bites anyway.

I'm not "PC"....but much of what you have described falls under "sexual harassment" and "hostile workplace" rules.... you could have a "field day" if you went about it right.

I'm afraid that on one level.....and I am NOT trying to insult you here.... by staying and toughing it out....and not making waves or fighting back, you are sinking to their level and possibly lower...because you are subjugating yourself to their stupidity and underhandedness willingly.

But if you decide you've had enough....take action to CYA.

This is the concrete thing i was talking about ...good show man good show !

Shawn
Old 02-29-2008, 10:25 AM

Hey GUys ? ....maybe she could talk to "SheepDancer " maybe he could broker a better deal for you ...hes been cool with me answerin some questions I needed answers to ...and he recruits for a few diffrent companies ...seems like a square guy ?

Shawn
Old 02-29-2008, 04:55 PM
Senior Board Member

Somebody ...anybody ...is it wrong that this just turned me on ...and furthermore is it even wronger ...that when i get to the point where I can say to the wife ..."hey baby Doll climb up here in the cab and roll whit yo daddy a while " ( and I do plan to say it just like dat ) ....that I use this advice to my own evil ends ???? somebody please !?

Shawn(Ogre)

I dont think it is wrong,,, Here is some better advice buy her eatible and do away with the washing all together. :wink: :twisted:
Makes perfect "green" sense to me, maybe your wife will agree with the logic.
I myself love anything that makes for less laundry.
Sorry I just couldn't help myself. :lol: :P
Good luck Shawn

TW
Old 02-29-2008, 11:38 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trukrswyfe
Somebody ...anybody ...is it wrong that this just turned me on ...and furthermore is it even wronger ...that when i get to the point where I can say to the wife ..."hey baby Doll climb up here in the cab and roll whit yo daddy a while " ( and I do plan to say it just like dat ) ....that I use this advice to my own evil ends ???? somebody please !?

Shawn(Ogre)

I dont think it is wrong,,, Here is some better advice buy her eatible and do away with the washing all together. :wink: :twisted:
Good luck Shawn

TW
Umm... Do you have a sister/cousin/aunt/legal aged daughter you'd care to pass these life's lessons on to?
Old 02-29-2008, 11:42 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmh
Quote:

Shawn(Ogre)

Good luck Shawn

TW
Umm... Do you have a sister/cousin/aunt/legal aged daughter you'd care to pass these life's lessons on to?
I have five sisters and many girlfriends even on this board,,,,

Feel free to ask. I do pass on.

BTW: gmh

I love Johnny. Thanks :lol:

sorry I should have added this.

no daughters only boys.

legal aged. not I am only thirty I would have had to have one at twelve and luckily I waited till 16. :lol: Son.
Old 03-01-2008, 03:01 AM
Board Regular

Thirty? Oh, there's gotta be a sister for me in there, I'm 35.
Old 03-01-2008, 09:41 AM

Quote:

Shawn(Ogre)

Good luck Shawn

TW
ops: :lol: ops: :lol: ops: :lol: ....somewhere out there is a Very lucky man .....

Shawn