Old 06-03-2007, 10:51 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilog55
yeah that and the 10 gallons of coolant someone mentioned.
:lol:
Yeah.... forgot about THAT!! :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll:

That's why I carry a cellphone! :wink:
If I lose ALL my coolant at one time, I'm on the side of the road calling for a service or tow truck!! :lol:
-----------

Not that crazy a suggestion. I blew a hose and my Rig did the auto shut down. I was able to fix the hose, and I had two bottles of coolant which was enough to get me back down the road, turn around and make it back to the Truck Stop I had past 10 miles earlier. You won't blow out all your coolant. Quite a bit remains in the block and lower part of your radiator. If you have a pond or stream nearby...you are even in better luck.

But I am with you on the bucketcrapper. I have never, and never figure I will stoop to that. Pardon the pun. There are some who don't have a strong constitutution...so I won't judge...but if you don't have a medical excuse...my guess is you are just too lazy to want to take care of your business. Hell...there I go again with the puns. :roll:
Old 06-03-2007, 11:33 PM
Board Regular
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
But I am with you on the bucketcrapper. I have never, and never figure I will stoop to that. Pardon the pun. There are some who don't have a strong constitutution...so I won't judge...but if you don't have a medical excuse...my guess is you are just too lazy to want to take care of your business. Hell...there I go again with the puns. :roll:

anyone with crohn's or IBS knows what the bucket is for! :shock:
Old 06-04-2007, 03:16 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnk2001
Quote:

That would be a medical excuse...and there are other medical considerations...certain medicines...having your gall bladder removed and certain foods can cause an immediate reaction....I'm not a Doctor. I did state that I understand there are those who have a need. But that isn't where this seemed to be going. We were addressing a noobies questions to what he needs to take with him.

Sometimes I just LOVE this place. I shoulda stuck with my toothpick suggestion. :roll: :arrow:
Old 06-04-2007, 04:25 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadhog
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnk2001
Quote:

That would be a medical excuse...and there are other medical considerations...certain medicines...having your gall bladder removed and certain foods can cause an immediate reaction....I'm not a Doctor. I did state that I understand there are those who have a need. But that isn't where this seemed to be going. We were addressing a noobies questions to what he needs to take with him.

Sometimes I just LOVE this place. I shoulda stuck with my toothpick suggestion. :roll: :arrow:
Actually, I should have inserted :lol: after this :shock: . It was menat to be a little humorous as well. After all it's just a message board. :?