User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2006, 06:22 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

"Don't like governments telling businesses what to do? Guess we should get rid of health code standards...who cares if that steak you just ordered had 15 roaches running around on it after it was picked up off the floor because some guy was too busy picking his nose when he pulled it off the grill and dropped it. And the knife you're going to use to cut it? Hasn't been washed in 3 days."

All right, now I know you are a total nut job! :shock:

I owned a deli at one time, and you are smoking dope.

You are a typical stooge, and I say that with the utmost of respect. For the right amount of money, I could have you jumping through hoops! And that ain't no lie! :shock:

I know your type, and I feel the same way about you, as you feel about me. The sad part for you is that it is guys like me that take the chances to start a business to put food on your table, by employing your sorry asses.

You ain't got a clue what I am talking about, because you ain't got the balls to do what I have done. And I ain't no one special, I am just realizing the AMERICAN DREAM in living color!

It is called hard work, taking risks when others said you were a fool, and doing what you had to do. Doing the impossible with less then a pot to piss in. And then I have this bunch, telling me how to live my life, and run my business!

And to think, I gave up four years of my life to support such rubes!

And if I was 20 years younger, I would be over in Iraq, and I can only imagine the response to that, protecting your freedoms again, to spew your crap. :shock:
Old 12-18-2006, 08:25 AM
Board Regular

I smoked for 13 years, put the cigs down 3 years ago next week. I think the laws are crap, but the shit does stink! I hated the way my clothes smelt, and I can just imagine what others thought after a heay night. My cousin smokes and when he's around it seriously makes me nauses now. I never smoked in my house, or my car.

I do think that smokers need to be a little more courteous, like at a diner, or the restroom. I don't want to smoke while I'm eating, and I sure hate being trapped in a stall of smoke.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:23 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justruckin
"Don't like governments telling businesses what to do? Guess we should get rid of health code standards...who cares if that steak you just ordered had 15 roaches running around on it after it was picked up off the floor because some guy was too busy picking his nose when he pulled it off the grill and dropped it. And the knife you're going to use to cut it? Hasn't been washed in 3 days."

All right, now I know you are a total nut job! :shock:

I owned a deli at one time, and you are smoking dope.

You are a typical stooge, and I say that with the utmost of respect. For the right amount of money, I could have you jumping through hoops! And that ain't no lie! :shock:

I know your type, and I feel the same way about you, as you feel about me. The sad part for you is that it is guys like me that take the chances to start a business to put food on your table, by employing your sorry asses.

You ain't got a clue what I am talking about, because you ain't got the balls to do what I have done. And I ain't no one special, I am just realizing the AMERICAN DREAM in living color!

It is called hard work, taking risks when others said you were a fool, and doing what you had to do. Doing the impossible with less then a pot to piss in. And then I have this bunch, telling me how to live my life, and run my business!

And to think, I gave up four years of my life to support such rubes!

And if I was 20 years younger, I would be over in Iraq, and I can only imagine the response to that, protecting your freedoms again, to spew your crap. :shock:
And yet you completely misunderstood the entire concept of the last post I made. You apparently failed to comprehend the ideology as well as the idiocy behind that statement of mine that you quoted.

You owned a deli at one time? Good for you, then you have first-hand experience at exactly how municipal, county, and state laws can affect a business and how you also have to deal with the general public and their well-being.

Next time you feel like accusing someone of spewing crap, perhaps you should step back and take a look at what's being said and in what context rather than having some convoluted idea of what you think is being said.

On another note, several members of my family have served in the military all the way from grandfathers in WWII over Germany, Korea, Vietnam, and cousins in Iraq during Desert Storm. So go ahead and feel free to make assumptions that I'm some back-woods hippie that couldn't care less what we're doing all over the world and doesn't understand the way our government works.

Seems like you're unable to continue a reasonable discussion about smoking bans and their effect on customers health as well as the financial health of business so you just think of random things to type up to make yourself look like Billy Bad-Ass.

I'll give you some time to come up with some other asinine drivel while I wait for my eventual ban for having an opinion that differs from the masses.
Old 12-19-2006, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnk2001
"In short -keep yours stinkin ass burnt smell away from me, my home, my cars, and anyone else who doesn't want it around them. Damn right it's a movement and it's about time. Don't waste your time showing me stats on how smoking isn't to blame."

So, how long do you hold your breath when going thru LA? :lol: :lol:

Haha. Super comedy. You smokers will go to ANY length to prove that smoking isn't an aggravation to non-smokers. I think alot of you are smoking something other than Marlboros.

I know what I dislike, and stinkin ass cig smoke is one of them. I guarantee you, if you had the strength to quit for one week, and then get around someone who smokes, you'd almost vomit -then again I don't know about this lot.

As for going thru L.A., I don't. However I have passed through areas that smell rather foul. I roll up my windows, and deal with it for the moment it's there. When I'm around a smoker for mere seconds, I smell like ass the rest of the day. I'll take L.A.

I don't care if you wanna BBQ your lungs, and the rest of your insides -it's your business. It becomes my business when you shove that nasty ass habit in my face. Keep it to yourself, and there won't be a problem. I don't know what part of this plea, which has been submitted multiple times, you smokers don't understand.

Old 12-19-2006, 03:31 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justruckin
If you honestly believe that we are in Iraq protecting "our freedoms" then I suggest you check your facts. I am very patriotic and appreciate everything our armed services has sacrificed for America. But let's face it, Bush lied to us and had a piss poor plan in Iraq. All Iraq has done for our country is get good men and women killed and raised our our national deficit to record levels. And for what? Nothing. We will most likely pull our troops and Iraq will be just as bad now as it was when Saddam was in charge. Plus, Iraq has turned into a rallying point for terrorists.

Old 12-19-2006, 03:37 AM
Senior Board Member

So, what if your pet smokes?? :P
Old 12-19-2006, 01:10 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless
So, what if your pet smokes?? :P
Buy Him a computer and let him join in the fight!! :lol:

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.