User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2006, 05:42 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I guess both of you are having panic attacks, or better yet stupid attacks. You really want to fight over this issue? If you play this right you can build up the suspense, sell tickets to the Smack Down and make some money. Heck, you don't even have to keep it, give it to research Panic Attacks.
Old 12-06-2006, 05:57 PM
Senior Board Member

i dont mind someone dissagreeing with my opinion but ss said alittle more then that you cant volunteer an aditude adjustment
then went to call me a child molestor and woman beater.
these are all remarks of the unwise. they dont go unnoticed ss my offer still stands.
Old 12-06-2006, 07:04 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken_o
i dont mind someone dissagreeing with my opinion but ss said alittle more then that you cant volunteer an aditude adjustment
then went to call me a child molestor and woman beater.
these are all remarks of the unwise. they dont go unnoticed ss my offer still stands.
I was not disagreeing with your post, I was giving you back the hate you gave to the other poster.You need to read better no one offered an adjustment, it was simply a opinion of your tuff love scenario. You have a problem with anger management so you shouldn't throw stones. As far as the attitude adjustment what exactly did you think I meant? All you thought was fighting, shows how smart you really are. This is not a Hank Williams Jr song, and you're no Bad Ass. Now like I said in in the PM back to you " why aren't you out driving for a living. I'm on a little vacation recovering from knee surg, and this is the only reason I have time to post to this forum!! Now the attitude adjustment I was referring to was maybe reading and listening and trying to have a little sensitivity to a problem someone is having. Your not a DR so how do you know what this mans problem is!!! so grow up and quit with the PMs. Now go back to the mini mart, someone needs help with the Slurpee machine...lol
I know I shouldn't bait him but its so FUN....lol
Old 12-06-2006, 10:56 PM
Senior Board Member

let me tell you something ss i know what your doing and yes i will take the bait every time. you ask why am i not driving well you c i can afford not to for a few months while i train and lose some wght for my meps physical.
and if i dont pass i will be driving bac after the holidays sometime in jan.
you say angermanagement ill give you that one.
now for the grow up and quit with the pms you responded likewise to each one so mayb you schould accompany me on the grow up part.
You say have a little sensitivety to what this individual is experiencing i do and know that cuddling him or supporting the ssi crp what do him any good.
i can only fix the slurpee machine after you mty it.
Old 12-06-2006, 11:14 PM
Board Regular

It seems KenO is so fed up with this conversation, that he hasn't even taken the time to look at the previous posts regarding his grammar. I just get a kick out of someone as narrowminded as this guy is, given this poor dude a hard time about panic/anxiety attacks. Maybe you're stupidities, and harsh judgement might have a little more bearing on us here on the forums if you actually used proper spelling, and correct punctuation. I'm sure you don't care about simple things like these, but you would have a better chance of making your point if we could actually understand what the hell you're trying to say. I'll take panic attacks any day over penmanship like yours.
Old 12-06-2006, 11:16 PM

pennyboy, let me get this straight. Your on disability for panic attacks? Why in the hell would you wanna change that? You get $1200/month. I would buy an ounce of weed, get the feds to buy my Xanax, and my job would be tryin to decide what to watch on TV. The only possible "panic' would be if I lost the remote. How do you do it, I want disability?
Old 12-06-2006, 11:16 PM
Senior Board Member

ss told me i schould not take the bait and thus not responing to the above rhetoric.
Old 12-06-2006, 11:33 PM

cripplecreek wrote:
Quote:
pennyboy, let me get this straight. Your on disability for panic attacks? Why in the hell would you wanna change that? You get $1200/month. I would buy an ounce of weed, get the feds to buy my Xanax, and my job would be tryin to decide what to watch on TV. The only possible "panic' would be if I lost the remote. How do you do it, I want disability?
Yes and make sure the wife has a good job and the kids mow the yard. :lol:

Ken O, I found this book for you.

How to Control Your Anger Before It Controls You, by Ellis, Albert

by Ellis, Albert. Tafrate, Raymond Chip
Publisher Kensington Pub Corp
ISBN 0806520108 Copyright 10/1/1998
List Price $14.95
at bookbyte.com
Old 12-06-2006, 11:38 PM
Senior Board Member

Anger is "an emotional state that varies in intensity from mild irritation to intense fury and rage," according to Charles Spielberger, PhD, a psychologist who specializes in the study of anger. Like other emotions, it is accompanied by physiological and biological changes; when you get angry, your heart rate and blood pressure go up, as do the levels of your energy hormones, adrenaline, and noradrenaline.

Anger can be caused by both external and internal events. You could be angry at a specific person (Such as a coworker or supervisor) or event (a traffic jam, a canceled flight), or your anger could be caused by worrying or brooding about your personal problems. Memories of traumatic or enraging events can also trigger angry feelings.

i never made it past chapter 11 learning how to relax
Old 12-07-2006, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken_o
let me tell you something ss i know what your doing and yes i will take the bait every time. you ask why am i not driving well you c i can afford not to for a few months while i train and lose some wght for my meps physical.

What branch of service?

None of my business . . . But if you legitimately suffer from anger "issues" you will need to deal with that before you ship off to Basic Training.

Nothing triggers anger like others exercising their authority over you . . . especially if you perceive the authority to be overly harsh, petty or unfair.

And that will happen.

The Drills will find any flaw and exploit it. That's their job.