Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG JEEP on 44's
Peace,
Useless[/color]
Unbelieveable. You reamed me a new ass and told me I shouldn't be allowed on the road for a first ever offence in over 22 years of driving in doing 93 in a 65 in a rental car 18 months ago but heres a convicted sex offender and you are praying and meditating for him. You've got a very strange set of priorities.
I don't think that you should be on the road after doing 93 in a 65!! Nonetheless, if you think that I don't offer prayers and meditations for you as well, then you are woefully mistaken.

Unlike you, he seems truly repentant for his past, and he has presented himself with humility of the heart and Spirit. Meanwhile you shrug your offence off as being "no big deal".Thankfully, you did not injur or kill anyone, but at that speed, you easily could have.

You are new to this country and you know woefully little about our system of justice. If you would take the time to educate yourself a little bit, and study the disparities within it, you would understand more about it.

If you will read my posts a little more carefully, you will see where I pointed out the drawbacks of an ex-con driving a big truck. I also asked him to consider those points very carefully.At the same time, he seems to be very keenly focused upon trying to buid a new future for himself, and for his wife and her children. I do wish him well, and hard as it may be for you to comprehend, I wish you well, too!!

As for offering prayers and meditations for him, I have no apologies to offer. Those who may seem the least "deserving" of prayer are the very same ones who are in the greates need of it. The Lord Jesus died for his sins every bit as much as he died for my sins and your sins. If he was willing to shed his blood for Macaroni, you, me, the two thieves who died with him, and every person who lived, had lived, or was yet to be born, then I can dammed for sure offer up my prayers and meditations for Macaroni, you, and everyone else in need of them....with no apologies!!

Peace,
Useless

JEEP44:

That is disturbing . And I bet this person had a conviction for child molestation ,as if it was something less disgusting I think he would have said so that way people didn't think him a child molester .[/quote]

I'll bet.....based upon WHAT??? I understand, and share your concerns about a child molester being out on the loose..... yet, as you pointed out in an earlier post, there are many crimes for which a person may be deemed a "Sex Offender". We only know a small part of the story. I will say that agree with you wholeheartedly in that I too would have hoped that he would have offered some reply by now.[/quote]

I'd have thought myself that his victim would be the one in need of your prayers and meditations, especially considering he pleaded GUILTY. I know he's defence is that he was brow beaten into that plea but every other con in every jail in this land is innocent too according to them.

I may be new to this land but if you equate breaking the speed limit to being a sex offender then there's something wrong with your priorities. I wrongly violated a traffic law, not another human being.

As for me being not being repenent....how many times have I said that I was wrong to do that speed but you still claim I am unrepentent? You either ignore that fact or you just can't read properly.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:42 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krzysztof
I wasn't gonna post anything on this thread, but I haven't read it in a day or two and now I feel I have to. And yes I know some of what I have to say has been said...

First off I applaud macaroni for his desire to support his family. He could've just sat at home on welfare and been a drain on the economy but he's wanting to make good for his family and I applaud him.

Secondly, For those of you that slammed him or degraded him IMO... STFU. Didn't your mother ever teach you "if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all?"

Third, Sorry macaroni that I'm unable to assist you (being that I'm just getting into trucking myself) but kudos to those on here that have offered to help you on your quest.

Best of luck and keep the rubber side down ok?

Nice talk now offer him to come over to your house and leave him alone to babysit your kids ...Sound good .
Old 12-04-2006, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krzysztof
I wasn't gonna post anything on this thread, but I haven't read it in a day or two and now I feel I have to. And yes I know some of what I have to say has been said...

First off I applaud macaroni for his desire to support his family. He could've just sat at home on welfare and been a drain on the economy but he's wanting to make good for his family and I applaud him.

Secondly, For those of you that slammed him or degraded him IMO... STFU. Didn't your mother ever teach you "if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all?"

Third, Sorry macaroni that I'm unable to assist you (being that I'm just getting into trucking myself) but kudos to those on here that have offered to help you on your quest.

Best of luck and keep the rubber side down ok?

Nice talk now offer him to come over to your house and leave him alone to babysit your kids ...Sound good .
I love the way were told to "shut the **** up" and then told that if our mothers taught us if we can't say anything nice to say nothing at all. A wee bit of a contradiction there i thought.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:15 AM
Senior Board Member

I think you should look into Covenant transport . :wink:
Old 12-04-2006, 07:00 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
I think you should look into Covenant transport . :wink:
:shock: :lol:

Old 12-04-2006, 07:27 AM
Rookie
Default felon + desperate = ?

felon + desperate = ?
Old 12-04-2006, 07:57 AM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: felon + desperate = ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoy97
felon + desperate = ?
CE England!!!

Old 12-04-2006, 12:41 PM
Board Regular
Default Weve been played....LOL

Anyone besides me notice Macaroni is a one post wonder????

Be good, Jim

Never argue with idiot's....first they drag you down to their level.... then they beat you with experience!!!!
Old 12-04-2006, 01:55 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: Weve been played....LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVIL'S ADVOCATE
Anyone besides me notice Macaroni is a one post wonder????

Be good, Jim
I've been wondering about that myself!!!
Old 12-04-2006, 02:13 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushman

I'd have thought myself that his victim would be the one in need of your prayers and meditations, especially considering he pleaded GUILTY. I know he's defence is that he was brow beaten into that plea but every other con in every jail in this land is innocent too according to them.

I may be new to this land but if you equate breaking the speed limit to being a sex offender then there's something wrong with your priorities. I wrongly violated a traffic law, not another human being.

Rushman,

I am a survivor of sexual abuse and sexual violence, so I am hardly in need of your shallow and feeble minded assessment of my priorities, or who is in need of prayer. You wrongly violated a law, but you could very easily have hurt another human being....so far, your attitude has been that "it's no big deal". Simply acknowledging your guilt does not equal showing repentance.

As for me being not being repenent....how many times have I said that I was wrong to do that speed but you still claim I am unrepentent? You either ignore that fact or you just can't read properly.
I never suggested that what he did and what you did fall into the same category; that is nothing more than your moromic attempt to convolute the issue.

Macaroni came here with a humble heart and a humble Spirit. You, on the other hand, have an attitude of "Okay, so what if I drove 93 in a 65.....it's no big deal, so somebody hand me the keys to a truck"!!!

Rushman, are you so deprived of attention that you have to hijack a thread in order to get it??? You did not come to this thread with the intention of making any type of contribution; you came here to use this as an excuse to start an arguement. Take whatever problems and axes you wish to grind with me somewhere else, and have a nice day. You'll remain in my prayers, but I'm through with trying to humor a fool.
Closed Thread