User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2006, 01:24 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I don't know about the other companies but the Paperless Log Gang sucks! And the large numbers of seemingly good people that quit on a daily basis... what's up with that? Everytime I went to the terminal people were quitting!!!! Oh, and "they" don't even want to hear/know your name... you are a truck number. "What's your truck number, that's all I need to know." Thanks good buddy fleet manager.

My trainer sleep 90% of the time... or at least he was in the sleeper 90% of time... I drove 11 hours straight many nights - yes, NIGHTS! Dedicated run from air cargo terminal to customer and vis versa. But again, all the "pros" in the "paperless log gang" were trainers, I guess that's the only way they make money... too bad for them.

That's it for me. I'll driver class b local and be home everynight.
Old 10-05-2006, 08:28 PM
Rookie

My DH just started for swift (for experience only)..they set him up with a mentor and he was otr. He was a nice guy but there was no training going on. He called the training coordinator and got a new one and he lucked out big time the mentor is from our state and lives only 40 mins from us and he home almost every night...CALL AND GET A NEW TRAINER!!!!!