Yes - Wal-Mart is a sure place to park 13 48.15%
No 14 51.85%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2006, 05:18 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

i agree with tk the trucker....i used to live in lima and the parking is horrible ....they have no place to park...they got parking lots sprouting up all the time.....but not for trucks.....and p&g are some pretty starchy people....and i've seen the sherriff out there at the wal-mart throwing out drivers as fast as they pull in....heck before you can get outa the truck to go shop he's knocking on the door....and the supercenter is on the outskirts of town and lit like a christmas tree
Old 02-16-2006, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanger35120
the walmart supercenter in lima ohio won't let ya park overnight :sad:
they got a sherriff that stands in the store all night and every hour or so when a truck pulls in he goes out and kicks em out...i wish these guys could see how it is to sleep in some rough looking spots....it's kinda ironic if they got it, then that means a trucker brought it....they like the truckers product but not the trucker :sad: the k mart down the road lets trucks park.....so when they get kicked outa walmart they usually drive down to the k mart...atleast they don't have to drive as far as alotta other places :cry:
That's why I wrote and attach to all my messages. Please read my signature!
Old 02-17-2006, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN
Perhaps you need to take your dollars to KMart instead of WalMart. I prefer spending my money with those who are friendly and appreciate my business. Some WalMarts are cool about parking. Others are not. If they have signs up I just take my business else where. I usually spend money with them when I park there. I figure that if they don't want me to park, they are telling me that they don't want my business. That is ok with me. I will just take my business to a retailer who does appreciate it and probably needs it more than WalMart anyway.

I can understand why some stores may not appreciate trucks parking. Some leave such a mess when they leave. For those who don't mind I say we should patronize them as much as possible. They help us by allowing us to park. We help them by purchasing things which we need. I hate going to WalMart, anyway.

I hate going to WalMart, anyway I second that Gman.. I hate those damn drop and hooks... lol :lol: