User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2010, 01:40 PM
K-Mart Secret Shopper
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Roadhog...Frankly, I can't understand it. Olive Garden, Harley...caring enough to call daily - sometimes even multiple times, willingness to take an ass-whippin' and keep coming back! Hell, that is better than AA! I think that maybe....just MAYBE...you are too good for all these trifling %$#@&* - what more could a woman want. The begging part....from experience, I know that can be a LITTLE bit irritating. But 3 out of 4 is normally acceptable. Karma is a little intimidating, though...she drives a big truck and she normally backs over sensitive areas of the body...or the face. Be prepared for some additional pain if you continue to go for these women that are beneath you (well, not literally...but you kow what I am saying). If Shania is just playing hard to get, she is probably still watching YOUR every move so she likely knows about the "list" now. That is not a good thing.

Finally, open your mind. Sexy is in the eyes of the beholder. The is a lid for every jar so turn the tables and you play hard to get. That'll teach them. Meanwhile, there is a Olive Garden here. And I am getting damn tired of waiting.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
Bloo...you know, being a wimmin and all, maybe you can tell me what I'm doing wrong.
I mean... I know enough not to break the restraining orders, but I think my stalking Shania is building bad karma ...maybe.

I finally got another date with Shania, about a month ago. (the begging was epic)

I remembered the last date didn't go well, and I reminded myself....
....any sexy wimmin are going to be out of my league!
I need to let wimmin figure out why they won't go to bed with me, and not offer up all the reasons for them.

Well, the date with Shania was going real well. We went to Olive Garden.
I wanted to take her to a fancy Italian restaurant this time.
We went on my Harley so I wouldn't have to make conversation with her.
After dinner we went for a walk on the beach, and the sunset was magnificent!

The whole evening I just listened intently to everything she said.
I'd laugh, nod, raise my eyebrow and grunt Rrrrr...everytime she spoke way over my head. (90% of the time)
The most I'd say is... "oh ya, eh... u betcha...... doncha know by golly geeez, eh"

She felt so at ease with me, and loved how good of a listener I was. (truth is, I don't remember anything she said)
We got back to her Villa, and stood by the door. The mood was so romantic.

She spoke softly next to my ear and exhaled she had a wonderful time, and thanked me.
I was so overwhelmed with my inner instincts (like a dog...eat it...screw it...or lift your leg on it)

I forgot all about my rule!!
I said... Oh baby...lets %$#@&* !!!!$$$ %@((~? #2<>+$% ...oh come on baby...(groping at her)

She kept beating me with her high heel to get my attention.
Then she grabbed a shovel... why that was by the front door, I think she expected this date wouldn't "really" go any better than the last one.

After she got me to focus, I apologized, and asked her if we could at least ....you know... %$#@&* !!!!$$$ %@((~? #2<>+$%
With final desperation in her voice, she hauled off and slapped me...
and I mean she leaned waaaay back and put some real mustard on it... and said ...."go home Hog!"
(shaking her head in predisposition disappointment)

So, I schlep and shuffled off and after a few schlep's, I looked back with sad puppydog eyes, and muttered I love you....can I see you tomorrow?........?
[door slams.... sound of crickets]

[I think she's just playing hard to get]

Humphry Davy
Old 07-29-2010, 01:31 AM
Senior Board Member

If Roadhog doesn't take you to the olive garden i would be more than happy to take you :smokin:
Old 07-29-2010, 03:16 AM
K-Mart Secret Shopper
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebirdrfd View Post
If Roadhog doesn't take you to the olive garden i would be more than happy to take you :smokin:
It's good to be on your list!!! I'll take you up on that!

Humphry Davy
Old 08-02-2010, 06:49 PM
Silly Goose
Senior Board Member

glad you are back.

:bigthumbsup::bigclap:

"Remember, if you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do." - Warren Miller
Old 08-03-2010, 01:42 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Well...I'm in serious trouble now. :tears:
I no longer think constantly of wimmin... at least not in the carnal sense.

Ever since Shania changed her phone number, I've had too much time on my hands.
Like anyone else, I then went to YouTube. I always felt attracted to magnets, and I don't know why.
Particularly, refrigerator magnets, which scared me as a kid.

YouTube - Never Let Go of Childhood Wonder.

After watching this video, I began to think of practical applications that could help design all sorts of complex structures used for scientific research.

I pondered intricate molecular designs along biometric patterns in congruence of current disease matrix's that I feel certain will eradicate all disease on Earth, and prevent many future ones as well. The current manipulation of DNA and stem cell research is way off. The answers are in magnets. I first thought of this as a child while looking at several of my Mom's butterfly fridge magnets....but I was just too young at the time to get past the fear of being pulled into the flux vortex they created.

Anyway, I also finished my design of transparent aluminum as well. You remember on Star Trek, the whale tank Scotty built on the Klingon Bird of Prey? Well now I'm sure transparent metal can become a reality. It was when I stacked those magnetic advertisement cards you always see on refrigerators, that I realized it had to do with layers and when I used credit cards with those magnetic strips, it just all seemed to make sense. But beyond this, I feel magnetic flow can also allow Evolution to be man-made.

..... :tears:.... I really need a date with Natasha and her wooden paddle. I'm loosing my mind...

Old 08-05-2010, 01:03 AM
Senior Board Member
Default An Apology!

Dear Fellow CAD Members;

A month and a half ago, I posted here on CAD, that BlooMoose (Sandra), needed the prayers of all those whom care about her.

When I made that post, I was hurt and angry, and I made the mistake of posting far to much information. For that, I have apologized to Sandra profusely.

I can not undo what I did, nor is there an easy explanation. In the last few days, Sandra has received "congratulatory" messages from other members, about "Our" relationship. Sandra has asked me to clarify our relationship here, because it only became known under circumstances of which she had no control! Namely my own uncontrolled emotions!

I wish that I could say that "congratulations" were in order. I truly do! But because of the situation and my own poor decision, that may never come to be.
Please accept my apology for being stupid, and please know that Sandra still needs your prayers!

She no longer feels that CAD is a safe place for her to come to, for emotional support when she needs it, and I have been unable to convince her, that for those whom truly care about her, all the "Bull****" does not matter. Those whom do care, will look beyond the BS and will care about her personally, regardless.

Those whom don't care, she doesn't need to be worried about!

Again........I apologize to you all and to Sandra, for my inability to control my own emotions!

Stanley
Old 08-08-2010, 08:01 AM
Board Icon

Orangetxguy said:

Quote:
Dear Fellow CAD Members;
I think the word "FRIENDS" would be more accurate! [and we have been MISSING you.]

Quote:
A month and a half ago, I posted here on CAD, that BlooMoose (Sandra), needed the prayers of all those whom care about her.
And I am GLAD that you did! Not KNOWING that she was in distress (and that's ALL it was IMHO) ... I might have wasted those "prayers" on winning the lottery! :lol:

Quote:
When I made that post, I was hurt and angry, and I made the mistake of posting far too much information. For that, I have apologized to Sandra profusely.
Somehow, I missed the hurt part. I just thought you were VERY concerned about her (and angry) and were fighting like HELL for her life and sanity! I've already forgotten the particulars... and it's not like most of us haven't had a few dark moments. You had a "John Wayne" moment... and I give you an OSCAR for it! :lol2:

Quote:
I cannot undo what I did, nor is there an easy explanation. In the last few days, Sandra has received "congratulatory" messages from other members, about "Our" relationship. Sandra has asked me to clarify our relationship here, because it only became known under circumstances of which she had no control! Namely my own uncontrolled emotions!
Well, I have to admit the "announcement" of your "relationship" was a bit of a surprise.... a FINE looking woman like that with a huge ORANGE bear... but, I was HAPPY to hear about it! What I know of YOU from this site, tells me that she had a good man to protect her and CARE about her. I would LIKE to think that I would have been AS aggressive as you in "taking charge" of her situation. She might have been a bit embarassed... but, she should be PROUD of you.

Quote:
I wish that I could say that "congratulations" were in order. I truly do! But because of the situation and my own poor decision, that may never come to be.
MAYBE... you spilled a few beans that should have stayed in the pot. Who cares? I think we ALL understand the MOTIVES behind your post... and your reaction to the circumstances! Those who "congratulated" her certainly did. Those who prayed for her certainly did. And those of us who stood BEHIND you and wondered why you disappeared certainly did!

Quote:
Please accept my apology for being stupid, and please know that Sandra still needs your prayers!
Aw shucks, man.... we ALL get stupid now and then. ESPECIALLY where women are concerned! :lol2: I'm just glad you are BOTH back!! :thumbsup:

Quote:
She no longer feels that CAD is a safe place for her to come to, for emotional support when she needs it, and I have been unable to convince her, that for those whom truly care about her, all the "Bull****" does not matter. Those whom do care, will look beyond the BS and will care about her personally, regardless.
Well... I've SEEN her posting again recently. So, I HOPE that means that she feels comfortable enough to at least... test the waters. I can guarantee her that THESE waters are not as "spoiled" as the gulf waters are! :lol:

I think maybe she's worried because of all the posts against truckers who've used drugs or had problems in the past. SOME here don't seem to think that one can "recover".... nor do they understand the struggle that entails.. But, unless I misunderstood... she's not out there with an 80k pound missile on the road... and even if she were... no one thinks she'd be driving it under any kind of influence!

MANY here have friends or family members who've struggled with similar problems. Heck.. my MOTHER was a prescription junkie most of my adolescent childhood! Addiction, like depression, is a DISEASE (or condition)... NOT a choice!

Perhaps, she thinks she can find a "kinder, gentler" support group out there somewhere... but, I doubt it. She has FRIENDS here... and we've MISSED her! (and you.)

Quote:
Those whom don't care, she doesn't need to be worried about!
MOST of them wouldn't even bother to comment. Any who DO, will have to deal with the Hobo! :lol2:

Quote:
Again........I apologize to you all and to Sandra, for my inability to control my own emotions!
Let me get this straight! You're apologizing for going OFF on those who treated her badly? And for recruiting OUR help in supporting her... and YOU??

I'm sorry... I don't SEE it! This is a "non issue" as far as the details are concerned! You BOTH have all of MY support... and I think many will or HAVE joined me!

[BTW... you promised to give us details about your relationship. But, you kinda skated around that! :lol2: ]

Big orange bear.... woman who likes getting her butt slapped by a dog... BOTH living in the same state??? There's gotta be a STORY behind all this! :lol2::lol2:

Hobo

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:39 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo View Post
Orangetxguy said:

I think the word "FRIENDS" would be more accurate! [and we have been MISSING you.]

Quote:
And I am GLAD that you did! Not KNOWING that she was in distress (and that's ALL it was IMHO) ... I might have wasted those "prayers" on winning the lottery! :lol:
The prayers are most greatly appreciated Hobo....I guarantee that!

Quote:
Somehow, I missed the hurt part.
Quote:
I just thought you were VERY concerned about her (and angry) and were fighting like HELL for her life and sanity! I've already forgotten the particulars... and it's not like most of us haven't had a few dark moments. You had a "John Wayne" moment... and I give you an OSCAR for it! :lol2:

Yes.......I was "hurt" Hobo. I was hurt that Sandra chose to do what she did, instead of calling me and telling me that she needed me to be in Lubbock, for her. As far as 'fighting like hell for her life and sanity", I was scared wittless, more than anything else, in the beginning of this!
(if your mail box were not stuffed and unable to receive PM's...I would explain that first morning and what I felt, before learning of the situation)

As far as having a "John Wayne" moment.......far from it.

Quote:
Well, I have to admit the "announcement" of your "relationship" was a bit of a surprise.... a FINE looking woman like that with a huge ORANGE bear... but, I was HAPPY to hear about it! What I know of YOU from this site, tells me that she had a good man to protect her and CARE about her. I would LIKE to think that I would have been AS aggressive as you in "taking charge" of her situation. She might have been a bit embarrassed... but, she should be PROUD of you.
In all honesty, I did a poor job of anything those first few days. Her two middle kids, Ben and Annie, were what got me through the first couple weeks. If you want to know how good a person truly is, look at the kids. Sandra has four of the very best.

As for "taking charge of her situation", the only ONE whom can do that, is Sandra! I am more than capable of being there to support her, but she is the only one whom can be "in charge" right now. Herself and GOD. I am happy to be able to lend a strong back and a good heart. My only thought when I posted, was that there are many people on this site, whom are good and decent, who care about her.

Quote:
MAYBE... you spilled a few beans that should have stayed in the pot. Who cares? I think we ALL understand the MOTIVES behind your post... and your reaction to the circumstances! Those who "congratulated" her certainly did. Those who prayed for her certainly did. And those of us who stood BEHIND you and wondered why you disappeared certainly did!
Again...thank you for those prayers....and keep them coming.

Be careful while around those beans...they are slippery little suckers! I am trying to get them all back into that darned bag!!

I am sorry to have "disappeared", but there have been more important concerns on my mind these last few weeks. Thank you for caring! I do appreciate that!

Quote:
Aw shucks, man.... we ALL get stupid now and then. ESPECIALLY where women are concerned! :lol2: I'm just glad you are BOTH back!! :thumbsup:
Duly noted, and guilty as charged. :block: :block: :block:

Quote:

Well... I've SEEN her posting again recently. So, I HOPE that means that she feels comfortable enough to at least... test the waters. I can guarantee her that THESE waters are not as "spoiled" as the gulf waters are! :lol:
Her fears of having lost a "safe haven" and her anger (towards me for causing that ), came later Hobo.

Hopefully Sandra will see that she has no reason to fear being here.

Quote:
I think maybe she's worried because of all the posts against truckers who've used drugs or had problems in the past. SOME here don't seem to think that one can "recover".... nor do they understand the struggle that entails.. But, unless I misunderstood... she's not out there with an 80k pound missile on the road... and even if she were... no one thinks she'd be driving it under any kind of influence!
Sandra has been embarrassed by me, with my posting. I have apologized to her for having done that.

Quote:
MANY here have friends or family members who've struggled with similar problems. Heck.. my MOTHER was a prescription junkie most of my adolescent childhood! Addiction, like depression, is a DISEASE (or condition)... NOT a choice!
Agreed ten fold! I have a brother whom is a drunk, and in 8 years of trying, I have failed miserably at convincing him that being sober is better than what he does. :tears:

Quote:
Perhaps, she thinks she can find a "kinder, gentler" support group out there somewhere... but, I doubt it. She has FRIENDS here... and we've MISSED her! (and you.)

Thanks again Hobo.

Quote:
MOST of them wouldn't even bother to comment. Any who DO, will have to deal with the Hobo! :lol2:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Quote:
Let me get this straight! You're apologizing for going OFF on those who treated her badly? And for recruiting OUR help in supporting her... and YOU??
I am apologizing for the manner in which I "went off". The anger I felt should have been held in check, and it was not.

Recruiting prayers for Sandra was my original intent. It shall remain my intent, that good people pray for her.

Quote:
I'm sorry... I don't SEE it! This is a "non issue" as far as the details are concerned! You BOTH have all of MY support... and I think many will or HAVE joined me!
Again....Thank you for caring Hobo!

Quote:
[BTW... you promised to give us details about your relationship. But, you kinda skated around that! :lol2: ]
Yes....I did.....and that was intentional!

Quote:
Big orange bear.... woman who likes getting her butt slapped by a dog... BOTH living in the same state??? There's gotta be a STORY behind all this! :lol2::lol2:
Yes.....There is a story.....and maybe some day, Sandra will tell it.

Hobo
Right now, my only concern is that Sandra and her children are safe and happy, and that she is able to recover that portion of her life which has been lost.

Sandra is one of the most intelligent people I have ever known. If there is an individual whom is smarter than she is, it may well be any one of her children. ALL FOUR of them are extremely intelligent. The world is going to be a better place because of their presence in it, I am sure.

Please....continue to pray for Sandra, and for her children. They can use all those prayers that are sent forth!!

Stan
Old 08-08-2010, 04:32 PM
Board Icon

I've heard a smart man always hangs his head and says he's sorry.

I usually attempt to defend myself, or worse say things even more stupid.
I'm not a smart man. :tears:

Old 08-09-2010, 01:56 PM
K-Mart Secret Shopper
Senior Board Member

Hey...I love all you guys! I wish you ALL were in Texas! :moon:

Things are looking up! I got into a house yesterday!!!! I can officially get out of the motel lifestyle on FRIDAY!!!!!!!

Got a job, too...for now. I am installing flooring. The crew I work with are good guys. They dont make me do any of the heavy stuff....just all of the bending over...I dont understand.....

And it's all cool now. Life is nearly back to normal. The kids start school in a couple of weeks and I'm ready to get them settled in. OTG - thanks for the post. I do feel safe here...I was just a little surprised by a few things. You are a stand up guy.

Humphry Davy

Last edited by BlooMoose; 08-09-2010 at 02:04 PM.