User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2010, 03:12 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default United Road

Anyone have expeirence with this car hauling company? I'm awaiting background checks with no worries there. There is just nothing local for tanker drivers or if there is, I apply, meet all the requirements and never get a call or even an interview and then see another hiring ad after I applied. I'm guessing the next best thing would be car hualing.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:30 PM

I worked there as an owner op for 4 months. Checks were always short and they couldn't explain why. They have more freight than they can handle because the manufacturers love cheap rate cutter companies. Some drivers are paid mileage some are paid percentage. I would go there and get 6 months experience then go to a good car hauling company. Check out Diversified from Boston if you want local they only run the northeast with the majority of their freight in Mass.,Conn,eastern NY, Rhode island. Or check out Boston Port Service in Rhode Island for truly local car hauling(Subaru account)