View Poll Results: Do you believe in Spirits ?
Yes 11 84.62%
No 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2008, 03:04 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Hmm--- This is the first I have seen of this thread..

Hello Ogre -- I am Slimland, I am a Christian, since you wanted to know. But before I came to Christ, I was heavily into Witchcraft.. I studyed Summarian Mythology, and Egyptian. Those where my specialtys.. I have done Incantations, and preformed passing the river rights.. I was a gaurdian of the Towers.. Followed Alester Crowley's writings, but stayed true to my roots of the Pects, minus there dietys.. I have seen and heard things, that if I didn't have witnesses, I would say they where a figment of my imagination.. I have stood between the sun and moon, on the edge of the lake of answers.

All of this I count as rubbish, BUT they make good stories. And I believe God let me go through those for a reason.. I will share some of them, but mind all, there not up for debate. :wink:

I think it is a good Idea, and you making it clear that anyone of any faith or belief can entertain there meetings with spiritual realm, was a good step..

As for being a little on the creepy side. Well most of us exspecialy myself love the Mystic Rythms that beat in the other realms. So your not alone, phisicaly or spiritualy. :lol:

Slimland
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart