User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2008, 08:24 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Please pray for my boys!!!!

Hi there everyone, I am new to this. This is my second post to start. On Wed. 1/23/08 my 2 sons who are 4 & 5 will both be having eye surgery. I am scared and could use as many prayers as possible.

I have alot of hurt and anger towards their dad also because we have been having a hard time. He made it worse when he went hunting instead of coming with us to their eye appointment knowing the surgery was 98% going to become a reality. I went with the boys alone and had to sign all those papers. I know they have to tell you everything that can go wrong and most likely nothing will happen, however, I am already putting the blame on myself if something does go wrong. I know that if I had a choice I would prefer lose a limb than my eyesight.

The 4 year old has already lived on a ventilator due to RSV that he caught when he was 2 months old. I blamed myself then for putting him in daycare too soon. I'm in a very desperate state for the many things that are going on so I am praying alot, however I am in need of many prayers. Please add my 2 beautiful boys and me to your prayers.

I'm so glad that I have found this place. Thank you all......
Old 01-19-2008, 08:56 PM
Senior Board Member

Absolutely Trukrswyfe too,

My boys had RSV at 7, 4 and one. I was told that RSV only affected small kids but when a doctors appointment for one lead to all having fevers of 105 we were not allowed to leave till they got them all down.

Stop blaming yourself for things like that. Kids get sick, people get sick, when we start blaming eventually it can lead to blaming God for allowing it to happen. We are a sick nation...visit a hospital and see, they have lines for beds to get seen.

I will pray for their safe keeping. Remember if you pray for not your own will but the Lords will it is a beacon of hope because you know that what the Lord wills He acomplishes and all the promises of God are Yes and Amen. What that means is His desire is to say yes to you. Pray His will and you can trust him. His ways are higher that our ways and His thoughts towards us are full of mercy and grace.

Try not to fear God for He is the giver of good things, I know when bad things happen it is hard not to ask why, and to think that He is up there not down here, that He somehow over looked your life and your hurt.

This is not true, Look for Him while He maybe found. Seek Him and you will find Him. Call on Him and He will listen as a matter of fact, He is the only one that is actively waiting to hear from you. Everyone else will let you down and disappoint you, humans are flawed. Read psalms 40, 92, 103, Proverbs has 31 ,You can read one every day. But remember the Word is Spirit and many people read the Word in their flesh.

Try this one open your bible to John with your kids or alone, Pray Heavenly Father, Lover of my Soul!!! Please speak to me through your Word, Please reveal yourself to me and fill my with your Holy Spirit. I am empty Lord and I need You and only You, You are the lifter of my head,

I do not have singing voice what so ever but to the Lord a joyfull shout is music to His ears. I sing to Him

here is a good one.

There' s a cry in my heart for Your Glory to fall, for Your Presence to fill up my senses. There's a yearning again a search for disipline, a hunger for things that are deeper. Could you take me beyond, Could you carry me through? If I open my heart could I go there with you? For what do I have? If I don't have you Jesus? What in this life could mean anymore? You are my Rock You are my glory. You are the lifter of my head. Could you take me beyond could you carry me through? If I open my heart, Could I go there with you? For I've been there before, but I know there is still more. O Lord I need to know YOU.

Let me know if you need anything else but I'll pray.
Old 01-19-2008, 09:10 PM
Rookie

Your words lift me. Thank you so much. He did send this forum to me, I'm sure it was not an accident I came upon it.

I am trying to get to the 50 post like you suggested :lol:
Old 01-19-2008, 09:15 PM
Senior Board Member

No problem,

TW2 reply to the first one over and over.

TW1
Old 01-20-2008, 01:34 AM
Silly Goose
Senior Board Member

will keep you in my thought and prayers
Old 01-20-2008, 02:03 AM
Senior Board Member

Trukrswyfe too, I will keep you and your boys in my prayers (and your Husband). Im at a Truckstop in Wisconsin, has a Transport for Christ Chapel. Will be in the Chapel tomorrow. Will pass your prayer request to them also. Blessings.

Come over to Class A Comedy, have some fun with us, on thought string and five words. That will help get your posts up to 50, so you can start PMing.
Old 01-20-2008, 03:35 AM
Senior Board Member

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family
Old 01-22-2008, 08:22 AM
Senior Board Member

My prayers are headed you way, my good lady!!

God Bless those precious boys!!
Old 01-22-2008, 01:18 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: Please pray for my boys!!!!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by confusedwife
Hi there everyone, I am new to this. This is my second post to start. On Wed. 1/23/08 my 2 sons who are 4 & 5 will both be having eye surgery. I am scared and could use as many prayers as possible.

I have alot of hurt and anger towards their dad also because we have been having a hard time. He made it worse when he went hunting instead of coming with us to their eye appointment knowing the surgery was 98% going to become a reality. I went with the boys alone and had to sign all those papers. I know they have to tell you everything that can go wrong and most likely nothing will happen, however, I am already putting the blame on myself if something does go wrong. I know that if I had a choice I would prefer lose a limb than my eyesight.

The 4 year old has already lived on a ventilator due to RSV that he caught when he was 2 months old. I blamed myself then for putting him in daycare too soon. I'm in a very desperate state for the many things that are going on so I am praying alot, however I am in need of many prayers. Please add my 2 beautiful boys and me to your prayers.

I'm so glad that I have found this place. Thank you all......
First off I want to Echo Trukrswyfe's words of encouragment. well done!

Lets get to the real issue-- Heavenly Father we as you children come to you in this famly's time of need. The need for the Husband to guid this famly, and lift his wife. To support her in this time of trial for her siblings. For YOU have made the man the head of the house, so we pray that this man becomes a man. Father we pray that He comes to understand what needs to come first, and that is to hold and care for his wife. And lead her in the right decissions concerning there children. Now Father, we pray for the wife, Be a husband to her Lord, so she can fulfill the duty of the woman. Father the children also need your care, for they are your children. SO we ask you to guid the hands of the Doctors.
Thank you Father, for you make all things possible.
In Jesus name we pray.
AMEN.
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 01-22-2008, 06:32 PM
Board Regular